Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Fifteen

That fucking asshole!

I knew that he was a dick and never cared about what girls felt, but I never knew to what extent. Now I knew.

Not only had I been wearing practically nothing, I had fallen into the snow, I had no shoes on, and I didn’t even have pants on. He had literally dragged me out of my house with nothing but a wife beater and boy shorts on. I was already numb when he had pulled me to his dad's office. We had only stayed there for a little bit while he talked to one of his dad's employees. Not nearly long enough for my body to thaw out.

I knew that he was fucking crazy the moment he opened the door leading to an underground passageway. I knew I was going to freeze the moment I lightly put my foot down on one of the steps, instantly sending a shock wave throughout my body. I was instantly cold all over again. We walked for what seemed like forever, and in the middle of it all, Alec picked me up and held me against him. The warnings that Cullen had given to me about him disappeared as the core of my body began to thaw a little. I snuggled into his chest even more. Cullen’s jacket was warm too, but my lower body was still out in the cold air.

When we finally reached the end of the tunnel, I gasped. The tunnel had led us to the most beautiful castle I had ever seen. The walls were crumbling a little. It was exactly the kind of place that I would want to sneak in and explore. We followed Cullen up to road to where his car was parked. I opened my mouth in awe. The kid might be a dick but he sure traveled in style. Alec set me down so that I could walk. I stumbled at first as I put my feet on the ground. They were so numb that I fell forward instantly Alec wrapped his arms around me and hoisted me up. Setting my feet back on the ground, he helped me walk to the car. Cullen spoke quickly, and so low that I couldn’t understand. Alec nodded and led me to the car and slid in, then pulled me on top of him. I curled into a ball on his lap as Cullen slid into the driver’s seat and turned it on. Heat blasted through the vents instantly making contact with my frozen limbs. Within seconds it felt like my skin was burning, Cullen glanced at me quickly then stepped on the gas, and peeled out and sped toward the castle.

I felt Alec’s fingers gently trace designs on my arm, making me drift off into a dreamless sleep.

“Don’t let her fall asleep.” His voice was like a jolt in my sleep.

I drifted back into reality as Alec responded, “Why?”

“Have you not fucking noticed that her lips are blue?” Cullen said angrily.

I felt my body move and let whoever move it do whatever.

“Oh…”

“Yeah, dumb shit.”

“What the fuck man?! It’s not my fucking fault. You’re the one that brought her with you!”

“Because if I didn’t I would be fucked over by my dad.”

“What?”

“You know how that one person broke into my uncles’ place?”

“Yeah.”

“That was her.”

There was silence as I felt the car move and Alec’s breathing, but something was strange about it. I listened intently, my ear against his chest, but the sound I was looking for never came. My eyes shot open right as Cullen drove past the gates and to the front of the castle. He glanced at me quickly alarmed.

“Shit.”

“What dude?” Alec asked, then looked down at my wide eyes and mumbled something, along the lines of oh shit. I sat up and pushed my body away from Alec’s right as the car stopped, I grabbed for the handle and shot out of the car. I started to run though the snow and I could hear Cullen yell for me to come back. Within seconds, Cullen was right next to me. His pale skin glowing in the moonlight. I stopped, instantly running into his semi soft body.

“Don’t run.” He seethed.

My eyes widened; there was something wrong with his eyes. I backed up, and turned to run. Instantly I felt my body fall into the freezing snow, with him on top of me.

“I told you not to run.” His eyes bore down into mine. I felt the snow melt underneath my warmth of my body. I opened my mouth to scream, but he anticipated it and covered my mouth roughly with his hand. I stared into his eyes; they were changing colors, turning into the color of an animal. I heard footsteps, and tried to look up to see who else was coming. Cullen looked up and snarled at the person who had decided to join us. My eyes wide I craned my neck to see if I could get a look at the person.

Alec stared down at us, and after a few moments he spoke.

“Cullen, calm down. Let her up.”

Cullen just glared at him, but shifted his weight off me. I felt liquid on my eyes; I reached my frozen fingers up and touched my face. I was crying.

“Cullen Rath!”

Instantly Cullen’s face turned from demonic to human. He muttered something quickly under his breath and stood up; he glanced at me quickly and walked over to the person that had yelled his name. I laid there, my breathing ridged. Alec squatted down next to me.

“You okay?”

I shook my head, and moved to wipe the tears off my face. Alec grabbed my elbow and helped me up. I stood up, and looked at him. He sighed and picked me up – bridal style – and carried be to the castle.

When we walked in, - well for me more like carried in - Cullen was standing in the foyer, instantly I knew the angry looking person was his father. Cullen side-glanced at me. I looked away, and his father spat something and then walked away.

“What did your dad want?”

“Nothing,” he sighed and walked up the stairs.

Alec didn’t look at me as he sat me down. Just muttered, “Keep up.”

I did exactly as he said; he walked up the stairs after Cullen, and quickly I followed. One of his steps took three of mine. I ached to reach out and pull on his arm to keep up, but I didn’t. I just continued up the stairs until we go two a large set of double doors. We walked into the room, and I was in awe all over again. The castle on the outside looked old, but the rooms were refurbished to the point where it looked like they popped out of a magazine.

“Way to walk away, man.” Alec spoke up, making his way around the corner and into the sitting area.

My eyes darted throughout the room as I took it all in. Cullen was sitting on a plush looking white couch, with his shirt off, sleep pants on, and a headset on his head. His Xbox 360 plugged in he was mumbling something through the headphones.

Alec shook his head as he fell onto the couch. I just stood there my arms wrapped around myself, Cullen’s jacket still on me. Cullen looked over at me, and stared. He mumbled something again through the headset, took it off, set down his controller and walked over to me. He grabbed my arm and led me toward another set of doors, leaving Alec sitting in the room. When I glanced back to see if he was watching, he just grabbed the controller and headset. My savior Alec wasn’t going to help me this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo double whammy for today!

So i decided to write longer in Emmbla's Pov today. haha, im catching up with all the chapters i havent written lately. Hope you enjoy it =D