Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Sixteen

I cannot believe that I did that…

I cannot believe that I had ended up attacking her like that. I never thought I would snap like that. Just with her running away from me, just I couldn’t handle that. Last time a girl ran.. .they got hurt – severely.

Not saying that I didn’t hurt Emmbla just a few moments ago.

"Son, you do realize what she knows right?"

I stared straight at my father. If you were to have just saw him, then saw me you could say that we were brothers. We looked almost exactly the same age; he just had a few years on me. Hundreds in our years.

"No, she doesn’t." I turned my head to the side and clenched my fist.

"Then explain why she ran."

I snapped my head back to face him. His face was blank, and I could see my face reflected in his cold eyes.

"Fine. She knows," I mumbled, unclenching my fist; I could smell blood. He glanced down quickly at the sight of my hand and shook his head.

"You might want to go eat first. Don't want to do something you will regret do you?” he said, turning and walking away, but he stopped and said one last thing. “Oh and son, the elders are coming in tomorrow night. You might want to take care of her now. You don’t want one of your cousins to have a feeding frenzy with her do you? Be smart. And your mom and sisters need you to help move all of our stuff back here.”

I felt my eyes widen. Shit

My family was all going to be arriving tomorrow for the beginning of the holidays. Christmas was just two weeks away, and my family came from all over the world to celebrate with us. My uncles - who Emmbla broke into their house - My grandfathers, cousins, aunts, and more importantly the Elders.

I heard approaching footsteps and Emmbla’s frantic heartbeat. I will have to take care of her tonight. Just, I didn’t know how I would. Alec looked at me alarmed as if he had just read my thought. I nodded grimly and turned around and walked into the castle. Emmbla and Alec following behind. By the time I was at the top of the stairs, Emmbla and Alec were already ascending up them. With a flash I raced towards my room, getting there minutes ahead of them. I opened the door and walked in, quickly flipping on the lights. The room lit up, as I walked toward the flat screen 60” TV that my father had got for me.

The castle was old, quite frankly it was over 500 years old. My father had refurbished and redone the whole mansion – with my uncles – by himself. I sighed as I pulled my shirt over my head and slid of my jeans, quickly replacing them with sleep pants. I walked over to my TV, and turned it on along with my Xbox 360. I slouched down on the couch and started to play, mumbling things into the mic as the game commenced. Ten minutes later Emmbla and Alec walked in. I smirked inwardly at her audible gasp. She seemed to always be amazed by how I lived.

“Way to walk away man.”

Alec walked over and plopped down on the couch next to me. I could almost hear his smirk that I knew was forming on his face. He knew what I was thinking. He always seemed to know.

I sighed again as I thought about what my dad had said. My family would be here tomorrow, and most likely she was going to get brought into some crazy shit. I glanced over at her and stared. She was shivering, my wool coat probably not as warm as it was when she first put it on. I mumbled something into my headset and took it off, and set my controller and it on the coffee table. I needed to talk to Emmbla. Alec didn’t say anything as I stood up, he just moved to the spot where I was sitting and put on the headset.

I stood up and walked over to her, I could feel her fear radiating off her. The thought of her cowering from me, sent chills down my spine. It almost excited me. I grabbed her arm and led her toward the thick set of wood doors that lead into my room.

We were going to have an interesting discussion.
♠ ♠ ♠
i gotta get to class lmao
hope you like it!