Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Seventeen

He told me to run.

That was the first thing that spilt from his porcelain lips. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to where his closet was; the lights were still off as he opened up the second set of double doors and made me sit down on the cushioned stool.

“You have to get out of here,” he urged, grabbing a random shirt and a pair of jogging pants and chucked them at me.

“What why?” I asked this was surreal. First, he kidnaps me, then he is telling me to run. He turned on his heel and looked me straight in the eye.

“You don’t understand. My family is going to be here in not even 24 hours.”

I just looked at him, his eyes didn’t show emotion, void of anything that would give me the slightest hint as to what was going on in that weird little head of his. I sat there blinking at him. I didn’t know what to say. He turned around and threw another item at me, and I looked down. Socks.

“I don’t think you want to go home frozen do you?” He turned right back around and started going through a cabinet that looked like it was made for shoes. I only shook my head and he dragged out a smaller pair of shoes and walked out of the closet leaving me to get dressed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was two hours ago. The moment I was dressed, and walked out of his closet, I ran just as he said. He didn’t say anything when I left his suite. Neither did Alec. My mission was to get as far away from that castle as humanly possible.

And right now, I'm walking down a dirt road in the middle of no where, trying to figure out what side of the city I'm in. Then again, I wouldn’t be surprised if I was in another country. I sighed, watching my breath come out in a fog.

I knew he was an ass.

The moment that he came to my house and whisked me away in the night, ya know I thought it was like some goddamn fairytale, but this is the farthest thing from my mind that would happen in a fairytale. I mean, a fairytale he would ask me to marry him, I would get pregnant and we would be happy forever and live on happily ever after…

But then again, I have always been that major dreamer. Like those girls that just want to make it in show biz. The only thing that I've ever wanted in life was to pretty much have a family.

Not like the one I already have.

I sighed as I continued to walk, hugging Cullen’s jacket around me. I inhaled and sighed again, his scent was amazing. Cinnamon mixed with some foreign smell.

As I walked, I started to feel somewhat dizzy; fatigue was starting to cloud my mind, and I was still miles away from my destination. Why didn’t Cullen have Alec just drive me back? I shook my head and pulled the wool coat tighter around my body. The memory of Cullen pinning me to the ground springing up in my head.

His eyes… they were unique at that moment. He looked… demonic.

I sighed again and mumbled,

“What is he…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that its been so long since ive updated!
but things have been happening lately. Like I have just recieved news that I am pregnant! Yay!!!
Comment/Subscribe.

I honestly like writing Cullen's POV better. So that should be out pretty quick.