Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Nineteen

I could see the city lights in the distance signaling that I was almost home. It felt like I had walked for hours. I even ran at times whenever I felt like something or someone was coming after me. Honestly, I still felt that way. I hadn’t felt okay since about a half a mile back.

I sighed as I pulled his coat tighter. Whenever I got home, my mother would be furious. Who am I kidding. She will lock me in my room and never let me see the light of day again. That is, if she had her way. And usually, the woman gets her way. I sighed dreading her wrath. But then again nothing would be better than being home in a warm bed. Away from that nasty Cullen. Ugh, that asshole.

I felt the gravel crunch under my borrowed shoes. They were many sizes too big for me, but I’m not picky. I would rather have these to walk in that nothing at all. The paved road had ended miles back, so it was nice to have some protection from the rocks.

I dug my hands into the wool pockets as I reached another stretch of paved road. This road being the one that led straight into the suburban area. The place where I lived. And to be honest, I never thought I would have got this far. It was really fucked up how he drug me all the way there and then told me to walk back. And for what? Absolutely nothing. However, that was nothing new. I was almost getting used to Cullen being a dick head. It was almost like, cherry flavoring to a little white snow cone. It was necessary. Of course, grape sounded good too.

I shook my head out of my snow cone flavored thoughts when I felt the hairs on my neck stand up, sending a wave of nervousness down my spine. Within moments, I heard a car speeding down the dirt road. My eyes widened as I kicked off the oversized shoes and made a run for it. I didn’t know who it was, all I knew was that, that person or whatever it was, was coming after me.

It felt like seconds went by before I was tackled to the ground. My face slamming into the pavement. Immediately, I felt blood gush from my nose and head. The last thing I heard was a sharp intake of breath and a male’s voice mumble.

“Mine now.”

I let out a shriek of pain as the male flipped me over and stabbed me twice in the throat. My body tensed up as he held me tighter to him. His hand undoing my jacket as he held my throat with his knife.

“Not a knife my dear, my teeth.”

I inhaled sharply at what he said and slowly faded out of consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, two short chapters. Sorry. Haha.

At least there is two chapters lmao!