Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Two

Cullen Reeves was that popular boy. The popular boy that everyone was "friends" with, but no one knew. He was that boy that exceeded in sports and had a crooked smirk. Dating just like any other guy his age.

He fucked because he was horny.

You know, those types of guys. The jocks that could get anyone. Yes, he was one of those. Freaks fawned over him, because he was pale, gorgeous, mysterious, and maybe... just a little bit dangerous.

Out of all his girlfriends, not one had ever gone to his house, or spent the night. No one knew of his family. They only knew of his name, and that he lived out in the country in a large house. He was rich, of course. Living where he lived most people were rich.

But not one girl, that he had ever dated ever lasted that long. The longest on the Cullen record was about two months. And they ended violently because she wanted to know his secrets.

No one knew why Cullen pushed that girl away. She was beautiful, and a cheerleader. Not that bright, but she had legs to die for. She was everything that would make Cullen amazing in the world’s eyes. But even without her, the want for Cullen increased. The mystery of him turning that girl down lingered in everyone’s thoughts. They asked questions everyday, but no one ever seemed to get a good enough answer.

Cullen Reeves was a complete mystery.

It wasn’t until he was a senior in school that he took notice of the odd girl. He knew of her, yes. He knew of her being the liar that was always made fun of. And truth be told he was the guy that had spit gum into her hair when he was just a junior. He knew her. He was one of the main guys that made her daily life in school living hell.

But once she came to school and quit talking, he knew. He knew what she had seen and he knew that if she opened her mouth to tell anyone, no one would believe her. The only thing is that it was just this school that wouldn’t believe her. He knew that if she got out then she would talk. She would tell others what she had seen without a second thought. And her lies would be a thing of the past.

That was why all of a sudden Cullen started to pay her extra attention. Only causing her to get more shit from everyone else in the school. Particularly the girls. They were jealous that the freak was getting attention. They were jealous because half of them had been Cullen’s once upon a time. Been his princess, just thrown away. None of them ever received the simple attention that he was now giving Emmbla.

People asked, and asked. People stared and watched. People talked.

But none of them ever got any answers. Emmbla never spoke and no one dared to talk to Cullen about any of it.

No matter what you did to Emmbla, her mouth wouldn’t open. No matter how many times girls tried to beat or shake something out of her, her mouth wouldn’t open.

Everyone just assumed that Cullen and her had something. No one ever knew the truth. The truth about Cullen is what made Emmbla quit talking.

Even the most monstrous creatures walk with us in the light. They hide and choose to not be found.

So what is a girl to do when she purposely finds one, and then is shut up with a secret that could end her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe

They make me update faster. I will only update once a week unless begged otherwise.