Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Twenty

I knew from the moment I arrived at her house something was wrong. And it wasn’t the police lights and the multiple police vehicles that tipped me off either. It was the stench. The stench that I knew only associated with my cousin. The foul smelling fuck.

He lived on humans, he wasn’t like the rest of us, and he literally lived on them. The rest of us lived on bagged blood. But him? Hell no. The moment his father told him the diet was changing he went on a rampage. Killing hundreds of humans, but that was back when the witch and vampire hunts were raging. Then again, I guess if it wasn’t for him, those hunts would have never happened. Erm… well the vampire hunts wouldn’t have happened. The witch trials were something all their own.

I slid out of my car and slipped past the pigs and made my way into her room. I had done this many times while she slept. Her nightmares my sweet reality. Ever since I first laid my eyes on her, I’ve kept a close watch on her. She was a strange one that never failed to lose my interest. Especially when she fought back. Fought back her desire for me. As if I didn’t know that pale blond didn’t crave me. I could see the way her eyes ran up and down my body during school. Mentally undressing me, craving the forbidden parts of me.

What girl didn’t crave me?

She could try to fool herself all she wanted, but she could never fool me. She wanted me, which is the only reason why she put up with all the years of my constant terror. Then again… it could be because the school wouldn’t allow her to change classes and her mother was a mother from hell.

I would know I’ve watched the old hag in action. Screaming profanities on drunken nights. Thinking Emmbla is worthless… just like her father.

I stopped in my place, the stench was overwhelming me. He had been here. I sniffed again and stiffened. Her scent was intertwined with his. A soft lilac scent, but tainted by his retched scent of manure. Within seconds, I flashed back to my car and slammed it into reverse, and then once I hit the road slammed it right back into drive. All my weight forced on the gas pedal.

It took only minutes for me to reach my home. The place where Emmbla had only just left hours ago. I climbed out of the car and stalked toward the house.

He was here. I knew he was.

I didn’t think twice as I made my way down the moist basement, moaning from many humans echoing off the stone walls. As I stepped off the last step, I saw him. Leering at a semi-naked sleeping girl. A semi-naked sleeping Emmbla. “Patrick.” I sneered. He froze as his leer melted off his face, and slowly turned to face me. “You have something that is mine.” I spoke again, closing the distance between his retreating form and my advancing one.

“Cullen…” He warned.

But it was too late, I hadn’t fed in days and his neck looked damn appetizing. I smiled letting my upper jaw shift. He was better off dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it's been so long since I've updated. I think since april. Well i have a freakishly amazing laptop now. So you amazing readers will be reading more of the wonderful tale of Cullen and
Emmbla =D

Looove, Amysteriousglint <3