Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Twenty-Three

It was still freezing.

And blurriness clouded my vision. My body was still sore, and I felt sweat crystallize into ice on my body. God damn. I tried to move my arms, and surprisingly this time, they were free. I slowly pushed myself up, wrapping my arms around my bare chest. My nipples abrading my skin.

This was a nightmare. Something that only happened in my worst dreams. I looked down, expecting to find bruises, something that told me that he had had his way with me as I slept. But nothing. This was getting stranger and stranger by the moment.

I scooted off the stone slab that I had been laid on and stood up. The room was dark, and you could hear water dripping from somewhere in the room. I rubbed my arms up and down as I walked through the room trying to find some sort of clothing.

Where am I?

I continued walking, my bare feet padding against the cobblestone floor. It had moss growing in certain areas from all the moisture. I shivered again, and let a small smile come to my lips. There was a dark stairwell not even five feet away from where I was standing.

The stairwell was dark. I kept climbing resisting the urge to feel the walls for support. I wasn’t about to expose my breasts. To think, only a few nights ago, the only person I ever dreamt about seeing me almost all the way naked was Cullen. But instead it was some stranger. I guess it wasn’t all horrible, the man was a walking god. His beauty nearly out shined Cullen. I sighed; Cullen was almost always on my mind. His smile always haunting my dreams. I smiled to myself as I reached the top of the stairs. I gingerly reached out for the handle. When suddenly the door flung open, causing me to loose my balance.

I let out a scream as I fell backward, down the narrow stairwell. But an arm reached out and wrapped around my waist and pulled me to their shirtless chest. I felt my heart speed up.

Oh god…

“You are supposed to still be asleep,” he mumbled, pulling me through the door and into a warm room. I blinked my eyes at the sudden light.

“Where am I?” I asked, trying to move away. But he kept me in his iron grip.

“I’m pretty sure I have already answered that question.” He chuckled as he released his grip and walked toward the massive bed in the middle of the room. I let my eyes wander. The room was large, almost larger than my house. The walls were lavishly decorated in cherry wood and a deep red. Ornate symbols were etched on the wall paper. The bed was a large four poster bed; the sheets messed up signifying that someone had been sleeping in them. Across from it was a television stand, with a large flat screen TV. DVD’s aligned the wall, showcasing his impressive collection.

“Impressed?” He snickered, as he tossed himself onto the bed. Bouncing slightly, my eyes wandered. Scanning over his body. He was perfectly toned. Biceps the perfect size… he literally looked like a god. His skin, the color of honey in the warm glow from the lights.

“Do you have clothes?” I asked, tightening my grip around my chest. My eyes narrowed as his smirk grew into a smile, making my heart beat a tad faster than normal. Only Cullen had ever affected me the way this man currently was. His eyes scanned my body as he spoke,

“I like you better like this.”

I scoffed, “Well, I like me better with clothes over my body and not freezing my ass off.”

He smiled again, sitting up.

“I happen to like your ass.”

My face heated up, causing me to look away from him, and him to laugh. The next moment he was beside me. His eyes glowing. Not the sinister red, that Cullen’s eyes sometimes changed too. I jumped as I felt a cold hand stroke my bottom making me back up into the door that I was standing by. He leaned down, his warm breath caressing my neck. He inhaled, and moaned.

“You smell so sweet. So decadent.” I shivered involuntarily as he moved his hand along my spine. The gleam in his eyes only got brighter as he tugged me forward into his chest. Slowly, he moved my arms away from my chest, and bent down his lips only inches away.

I inhaled sharply, my heart beating erratically. I felt moisture pool in between my legs and my nipples harden.

Why was I reacting this way…?

Slowly, he closed the distance.

A part of me wished that it was Cullen that was closing in the distance. A part of me wanted to run screaming, trying to find a way and escape. A part of me wanted to find Cullen, and sob to him. Tell him all my doubts and worries.

I closed my eyes to a half mast, letting his lips crush into mine.

A part of me didn’t care.
♠ ♠ ♠
tehehe, i kinda like writing this story now. =]

I want more comments...so comment damnit!
hehe, oh and subscribe that would be nice too =]