Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Twenty-Four

I woke up next to a warm body.

The things I did for that retched girl. Anything to save her life. I couldn’t help but feel that this was all in some way my fault. My fault for luring her away from her house, my fault for giving her hell at school.

Maybe if I would have just ignored her like most other people, she wouldn’t have ever sought me out. Or was it me that sought her out? I didn’t know. I couldn’t even fathom the thought of me, Cullen seeking out a girl. She should have never come sneaking around my uncle’s house, and she should have stayed as far away from the manor that we had been living in. But no, I never realized how much she literally craved the rush of almost being killed… I wonder if she got enough of it yet.

“Cullen…” The girl beside me moaned in her sleep.

I held back the vomit that was making its way up my throat. I couldn’t believe that I had slept with my fucking cousin’s woman, girl, what the fuck ever she was. I had to picture Emmbla in order to even get hard. Felicity rolled over, and laid her head on my chest. I wanted so bad to get away. To just…get this vile, disgusting creature off me. She represented everything that I hated. The only reason why she was even allowed to come to the gatherings was because she was Patrick’s. When Patrick had started to turn young women, the council almost decided to kill him. They told him to either pick one, and kill the rest or they could kill him and all that he’s turned. He chose the first. Death was not something that any of our kind wanted, especially at the council’s hand.

Slowly, I moved away from her. Her hand sliding seductively along my chest as I inched away. She didn’t stir as I stood up out of her bed. Looking down on her again, I shook my head. Maybe, just maybe if she wasn’t as fucked up as Patrick then I would have considered letting her warm my bed for once instead of the other way around. She was beautiful. But not eerily beautiful like Emmbla. Something about Emmbla was just not something you could get away from. Was it her hidden desires she kept so closely guarded, or was it that she actually stood up to me. I smiled at the thought of her desiring me. She smelled of ambrosia. A smell I couldn’t get enough of it almost made me wonder what she tasted like. Her blood had to be just as decadent as her scent.

Felicity stirred as I slipped on my pants and fastened the buckle.

“Cullen, come back.” She smiled; her lips still tinted red from when she had bitten me the night before. That was where she was like Patrick. She had no respect for the rules that the elders had placed on us. She took from whoever she pleased. Willing or not.

“Where is she?” I asked, grabbing my shirt from the back of a wooden chair and slipping it on. Felicity smiled again, this time seductively. As she crawled out of the lavish bed. Her breasts came into view, followed by her flat stomach and the very heat of her.

“Baby, come back to bed.” She beseeched, laying down displaying her whole body on display. “Let’s replay last night.”

My muscles tensed, this girl was really getting on my nerves.

“If you won’t tell me. I will find her myself.” I seethed, as I grabbed my jacket and walked toward the door.

“Wait!” she called, her voice a little needy. I turned around; she had lifted the sheet to cover her body. “She’s at Remington Manor. Patrick has been living there for awhile now.”

Without another word, I was out of her room, and out of the mansion. The only thing on my mind was Emmbla and the fact that I might nearly be too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tehehe.

Comment damnit!!!!!
Oh and subscribe. Ya know they make me update a littttttle quicker =]