Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Twenty-Five

His kiss was something that I could only dream of, the heat from the kiss, sending ecstasy driven waves throughout my body. Letting me wrap my arms around his neck along with letting me curl my fingers into his hair, deepening the kiss. My nipples abrading his hard chest, making me want to moan in ecstasy.

Suddenly Cullen flashed through my mind and instantly I jerked away from him, putting my hands up defensively,

“Don’t touch me,” I spat. My eyes blazing as I watched his turn from shocked, to confused, to down right pissed off. Hurriedly, I scanned the room again trying to find some sort of blunt object so I could get away from him. He was stirring up emotions that I had only felt for one other person. That only one other person was supposed to get. Why was I reacting to him this way? To a guy that kidnapped me nonetheless. I am not supposed to react sexually to my fucking kidnapper. My eyes landed on a brass candlestick holder, the candles, burning brightly inside of it. As if he knew what I was thinking, he grabbed a hold of my wrist and flung me to the other side of the room away from the object.

I slammed into the wall, knocking the air out of me. I moaned, reaching up to touch the back of my head. What was up with these people throwing me into things? First Cullen now this guy? Jesus, I was attracted to some assholes. I winced as I reached the sore spot, my eyes widened slightly as I felt moisture. I was bleeding. I looked at my hand and then looked back up at him. He was staring at me, sharp teeth peeking out of his upper lip. His eyes were bright with shock? He stood there for a moment contemplating about what he was going to do.

I felt a wave of dizziness come over me, just as I felt him hover above me. He grabbed a hold of my head to keep it from rolling back.

“Fuck. Open your eyes,” he urged, his fingertips cold against my cheek. I obeyed him and opened my eyes slowly, letting them get used to the room spinning.

“Eh, I shouldn’t have done that,” he mumbled, as he wrapped his arm around my waist and picked me up. “Humans are so fucking fragile.”

I moaned again as he placed me on the extravagant bed that he had been laying on earlier. I half expected him to get up and leave. But he didn’t. Instead he laid down next to me, and pulled a sheet to cover my body.

“Hurry up, and get to feeling better. Fucker is about to get here.” I rolled my head to the side and stared at him questioningly. “Cullen,” he mumbled.

I inwardly sighed. This whole nightmare was coming to an end soon. I let a smile come to my lips as I heard a noise from somewhere else in the house. Patrick tensed beside me, and bolted up, his eyes wild. Hurriedly he grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the bed.

“I didn’t think he would be that fast,” he growled as he pulled me through the door where I had originally come through. We were down in the damp room within seconds. His fingers still wrapped tightly around my wrist.

“Patrick!” A male voice called, pissed off.

I smiled inwardly to myself. Cullen.

Again I was pulled forward, this time straight for the stone wall; instantly Patrick’s hand covered my mouth, preventing me from screaming. He fumbled with a hidden keypad and a hidden door opened just as Cullen appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

“Shit.” Patrick seethed, as he pushed me through the door and quickly followed. I stared at Cullen’s livid face as he reached for the door. But Patrick was quicker, and the door closed before Cullen ever reached it.
♠ ♠ ♠
tehehe

comment/subscribe?