Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Thirty-Five

The car ride was silent.

My nerves were shot; I had meant to pay for a motel for the night and then the next day leave the city. I was going to give it a shot and try living on my own, get a job, and a small flat. I was going to even finish school at a local college.

I sighed as I turned my attention to my hands, nervously playing with my thumbs as we turned on the dirt road that led to his mansion. I wasn’t going to lie, I was nervous. My mind kept replaying the events that had only happened hours ago. The way he kissed me, the way he crawled on top of me, the way our bodies moved together. I let out a breath that I had been holding; quickly I positioned my hair so it curtained my face. I felt my face heat as I kept thinking. Everything had happened so fast. One moment, I couldn’t stand the thought of him. The next, bam he’s ripping off my clothes and doing something that I thought I’d never do with him.

He was a man-whore for Christ sakes! And only an hour ago I became one of his whores! Next thing I knew he was going to drop me on my ass, and go fuck Clara again.

I dropped my head, and peered out the window. The moving scenery pulling me in. I could remember being perfectly fine just going on in life being quiet. Then I just had to go ruin it. He had to go ruin it. I could handle people poking fun at me. It wasn’t my fault they didn’t believe that I snuck around into old manors. Yeah, I have told my fair share of lies here and there. But those people at my school, they never could believe anything out of the ordinary.

The night that I snuck into the building that was hiding downtown, that was when all my luck was starting to run out. I didn’t realize people were living there… if you could even call them people. I found out later that they were related to Cullen. And curiosity killed the cat I should say.

The things that I witnessed in that building, a part of me cannot even bear to remember. And yet another part of me knows that whatever Cullen is, isn’t normal. The way he looked at me as if I was lunch the other night was proof enough. I had, had my doubts. I thought ‘hey, they could be contacts.’ But when I met Patrick it all turned around.

I lifted my head and looked over at Cullen. His eyebrows were knit together as if he was in deep thought. He had his secrets, and I had mine. Mine just happened to clash with his a bit. The night that Patrick abducted me… wasn’t the first time. Or well, it wasn’t the first time I had seen him. And I’m sure that wasn’t the first night that he had seen me as well. He knew far too much about me for him to have never seen/heard about me in his life.

I groaned, snapping Cullen out of his thoughts. He glanced in my direction with a quizzical look forming on his face. I smiled a small smile and quickly mumbled, “headache.”

He nodded and turned his attention back to the road as I placed my head in my hands. I didn’t like the idea of staying at his house. It was too close to the horrible things I saw. Too close for comfort. Too close to the people that knew I witnessed what I shouldn’t have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, kinda short. Sorry.
I've been kind of busy lately. Having a kid does that too you. Haha, well comment please. Comments really do help in me updating more often. They are like inspiration ya know?
Btw, I have started making banners again. Go check out my Journal if you want one.
Also, the pole is still up on my page, and you guys should check out my new story Hey, Red. & be on the lookout for an update for Beauty and the Demon