Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Forty-Two

I growled as I made my way back down the hallway towards my room. I didn’t want to bother with her. Because of her, Emmbla was kidnapped again. And now, she was off god knows where with him doing god knows what…

I growled again, a deep throaty on as I ran my fingers through my short hair. Why did he always have to take off with the one thing that I wanted? With the one person that I couldn’t seem to get enough of at the moment. Every fucking time.

I slammed my bedroom suite door closed and fell onto the sofa. My arm resting over my eyes as I tried to even out my breathing. I was getting angry, it never done me any good whenever that happened. But fucking Patrick always had to do something. I knew there was going to be trouble the moment my uncle's; Etienne and Vincent showed up. Along with Felicity.

She was always trouble.

Especially whenever it came to me having other women around. She just didn’t get it. It almost seemed as if she would never get it. At first it didn’t make sense, but everything seemed to be coming together. I sighed as I heard the door click, signaling that someone had entered my room without knocking. I didn’t move my hand, I knew who it was. She always came to me whenever her lover ran off with another woman. Just like the last time. I knew what she wanted; I could hear her craving it. I could see her thoughts, exactly how she wanted to be on top of me and exactly what she wanted to be doing with her mouth. I groaned, I shouldn’t be thinking about that when Emmbla was most likely in intense pain.

“You know, I could tell you where they went,” she spoke, her voice alluring. I kept my arm over my eyes. I couldn’t see her, I knew if I did it would happen all over again, and there would be hell to pay. “You know what I want. Give it, and I’ll give what you so desperately want,” she cooed as she straddled my waist and wiggles, bringing me to life.

“Felicity.” I groaned.

“Yes love?” she purred, directly into my ear. I could feel her slowly move her way down my face, placing soft kisses against my skin. My breath hitched as I felt her hand slid under my shirt and down toward where the bulge in my pants was growing. She nibbled on my throat and my eyes snapped open. Quickly, I pushed her off and stood, glaring down at the girl.

She scowled up at me, her eyes darkened in fury.

“Why did you do that?” she yelled, jumping up from the floor and pushing her hands against my chest causing me to stumble backwards.

“You know exactly why,” I sneered, and her eyes widened.

“How did you…” She panicked, her eyes darting around the room. It had been years since we had spoken to each other under her biological name. It had only been earlier in the evening when my father told me what he knew of Patrick’s trophy; Felicity. What he told me caused me to seek her out in relief. What we had done, I had consented because she used to be mine. Her transformation had changed her, her appearances were distinctly different, yet the very same. Her eyes were the one thing that I had always thought I would be able to recognize. Only when she was transformed her eyes did too.

I ran my fingers through my hair, my eyes narrowed down on her petite body, only covered by a flimsy dress that I knew in her old life she would never dare to wear. What had happened to her? Why did she choose to go with Patrick instead of me? I stared down into her dark eyes; they used to be so bright. So full of life. Where did my Elizabeth go? Why did she have to come back when I had found someone else? Why the fuck did my father choose to tell me about her true identity tonight? Tonight of all nights, the night that Emmbla was kidnapped, the night that she was kidnapped by Elizabeth’s Patrick.

“Cullen?” she whispered her eyes wide. I groaned, as I walked toward the window before turning back around to face her,

“Tell me Elizabeth, why?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo A TWIST!!! muhahaha,

hehehe, you guys so didnt see that coming did ya?

Comment/Subscribe.
Vote on who you want Emmbla to be with on my page. =]
xoxo

Oh and comment. hehe i said that already, but DO IT! =]
Oh! And stalk me on Twitter. =]
www.twitter.com/CassandraHolla