Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Forty- Four

I had to get to her.

Had to explain to her. Had to explain to her why Patrick kept taking her away from me. Explain to her what we were. What Elizabeth was to me.

It was right after Felicity explained it all to me, the reason why Patrick was so enamored with my Emmbla. I paced the room; the only thing she wouldn’t tell me was where Patrick was holding Emmbla hostage. I glanced over at the naked form in my bed. The only thing covering her exposed body was the silk sheets. And yet they still exposed every curve. I groaned and looked away.

Why did she still have this effect on me?

The way her body moved with mine was as if she remembered all the sleepless nights that we had. She remembered where to put her lips, how to smile and that glimmer in her eyes, they just weren’t like Emmbla’s.

Emmbla was so different, letting me be in control. Something that Felicity never dreamed of doing. Emmbla let me do as I wish, letting me lead her into another world.

I cared for Emmbla.

But I cared for Felicity also.

Felicity was one of us; Emmbla was just a weak human.

Emmbla gave everything to me without a hesitation, Felicity left me.

Why did I have to be the one left with this massive decision? Why couldn’t it be my cousin who had this decision?

“Fuck you Patrick,” I mumbled to myself as I laid down on the couch.

“You know that doesn’t make me like you any more than I already do.” A voice came from across the room. I shot up off the couch my eyes glowing. My cousin was standing not even five feet in front of me. His white shirt unbuttoned, and his body relaxed as if he just had the best sex of his life.

I growled. He smiled.

“Don’t worry. Your Emmbla is disillusioned. She won’t let me touch her. Stupid girl really.”

I narrowed my eyes as he smirked.

“Where is she?” I managed to force out. Again, he smirked and cocked his head to the side, letting his hair slightly fall over his face.

“Now dear cousin, why should you care? After all, you do have that creature in your bed as of this moment.”

“Felicity is not a creature.”

“We’re all creatures moron. We sure as fuck aren’t human,” he said rolling his eyes. “But that is not the reason why I came here. I need your help with a slight problem my uncle's and I are having.”

I visibly tensed as he straightened his position and walked to a chair and sat down. Following him with my eyes I said the one thing my father would have said.

“And that problem is?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so so so sorry that this story has been MIA since February. Things have gone on that haven't been to swell. First off, my daughters father has left us, and I went out and got a full time job. I will try to update more. But I am now just getting my love of writing back.

But just so you all know! I have yet to vanish. This story isn't done yet!!

But anywho, Comment. Subscribe!!!!

Go to my page and vote on who you want Emmbla to get with. :D

And thank you all for being so lovely. :)