Sequel: Insatiable
Status: Only two more chapters to go until finished!

Intensity

Chapter Forty-Six

The problem was Felicity's mate.

Patrick wasn't kidding when he called her a creature. Her secrets were what was causing all this turmoil. Her returning, her lying. This was the first time I had ever considered listening to what my grimy cousin had to say.

I fiddled idly as I waited for her to wake up. She was still sleeping soundly. Patrick had left hours ago. Probably to go back to his hideout to seduce what is mine. But he said she was faithful, unlike Felicity. I groaned, and dropped my head on the back of the couch resting it. How could this be so hard? I had been alive for hundreds of years, I had never had this problem before. My parents had raised me simply, they gave me the things that I needed to prepare for the human world, so I could go out and actually be somewhat of a teenager. They didn't prepare me for this, they didn't prepare me for this fucked up emotion. I love Felicity; ove her with all my body, mind and soul. She was what I wanted, who I needed. Then she left. She left and found another, and became the mate of some murderous rouge. And who knows what he planned on doing when he arrived here. Celebration day was only days away.

I heard a contented moan, and the rustling of my bed sheets. I glanced at my cracked bedroom door, and almost willed myself to have not done what I had done the night before. I kept doing it to her...

I kept cheating on Emmbla. With the same damn girl.

“Cullen?”

I felt my heart plummet. Like you know when you have done something wrong. It was strange it was like it was plummeting yet soaring at the same time.

“In here,” I called, I had to confront her at some point. I could hear the soft padding of her feet on my carpet as she made her way toward the door. My eyes narrowed as she quietly pulled the door open, nothing covering her bare body as she sauntered toward me. I could feel my blood rushing, my pulse pounding.

She smiled coyly as she straddled me, her breasts brushing up against my chest. Inhaling sharply, I averted my eyes away from her perfect body to her devilish ones.

“Patrick was just here,” I gritted out. Again she smiled and ducked down and started to kiss my neck., putting more strain on my body.

“So?” She grinned, facing me once again. “Less talk, more action.”

Her fingers traced down my chest toward the hem line of my sweats. I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes. I needed to stop her, I couldn’t do this to Emmbla again. She didn't deserve this. She trusted me. She needed me, I left her alone with my psycho cousin and his fucking uncle's.

I snapped my eyes open, coming to my senses and shoved her off me. She shrieked as she landed with a thump on my carpeted floor.

“What the fuck?!” she yelled, sitting up rubbing her head. Quickly, I stood up and walked across the room giving us some distance.

“What the fuck do you think?” I yelled back. “Your fucking mate is scheduled to arrive.”

I don't know if I should have been shocked the moment her eyes went from angry, to frightened, to holy fuck in a matter of moments.

“How did you know about him?” she whispered, pulling herself up off the floor. She searched nervously around the room and quickly grabbed a throw and wrapped it around herself.

“Patrick told me,” I said, my face blank as I watched her mess with her hair nervously. She quickly shot me a glance and said,

“Whatever he said, he lied.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, long time so update yes?
I'm sorry. It's a bit short;
Of course, guess what, I went through yet another terrible break up.
Spring sucks for me. But oh well.

I have a new poll up on my newly revamped page. So you all should check it out.
TELL ME WHO YOU WANT EMMBLA TO END UP WITH!
Of course, Comment/subscribe.
Tell me if you hated it, blah blah blah. Mind you I might very well have to pull a jay and silent bob on you and get a plane ticket and fly to your house and kick your ass. But its all gravy.

Mucho love ,
Xoxox Cassandra.