Stage Kisses.

Chapter One.

Alec fumbled his shaky hands on the long cord. It was the first night on tour, and he couldn't be anymore nervous. He put the cord down, and trailed his brown eyes towards the rest of his band members.

Kevin and Max were preoccupied by Max's iPhone, playing some sort of game. Jake was silently reading something, and Tom was no where in sight.

"Where's Tom?" Alec asked the rest.

"I'm right here."

A voice made him jump and turn around quickly. He faced the soft, kiddish smile of Tom Schleiter.

"Hey." Alec grinned after he redeemed himself.

"Hey," Tom move next to him and grabbed the tangled cord from Alec's hand, and worked on it. Their shoulders were brushing slightly, causing Alec to shudder at Tom's warm touch. "Here," he said finally and handed the cord back to him. "Try to keep focus. We have to get the set ready in a few minutes. Don't worry about me." Tom winked at the younger boy and left to go backstage.

Jake sighed loudly and slammed his book shut. His eyes turned towards Alec, and his eyebrow cocked up. "Alec, how long does it take you to sound check?"

Kevin looked at the browned hair boy too. "Yeah, man. We finished an hour ago! Come on!"

"Okay, okay!" Alec put his hands up in front of him. "I'll be finished in a few minutes. Jeez, guys."

After a long five minutes, Alec finished his sound check and went to grab some water backstage. He grabbed a Desani water bottle and went in search for Tom. He found the older boy fixing his hair at the dressing room, and a grin crept onto the younger boy's face as he went up next to him and sat himself down on the counter. "Fixing up your sex hair?" Alec teased.

Tom chuckled and ran a hand through his raven black hair, "Yeah. Sex hair." he started to strip off his shirt.

Alec stared at Tom's soft, tan chest and gulped. "I-I'll see you outside, Tom..."

"'Kay."

The browned hair boy quickly jumped off of the counter and joined his band members on the side of the stage. He could hear the crowd starting to come in, and some metal music blaring from the speakers.

"Where's my guitar!?" Max hyperventilated. "Where is it?!"

"Chill, dude," Tom came and joined them, handing Max his favorite guitar. "Larry was putting some new strings on it, now come on! We got a show to start, guys!"

Alec grinned at Tom. That's what he always liked about him. He always knew what to do. He turned his head to the rest of the group and clapped his hands together. "Let's get this shit started!"

"Take this feeble mind, and mold it into something better, and help me realize that I won't live forever..." Alec sang into the microphone. He leaned forward into the crowd, feeling the girls grab his shirt, and their finger go through his brown locks. "I know it's been a while, but I swear you wouldn't be so lonely..." he felt himself loose balance, and almost fell into the crowd, but a hand grabbed him from behind and pulled him back. Alec turned around to see Tom, smirking. Alec smiled back, and finished the verse. "If only you'd let me in."

When the band finished I Met My Best Friend in Prague, Alec took a swing of Kevin's water bottle before breathing in the microphone once again. "Thank you, Detroit! We only have a few songs left, so these go out to you guys for being such an amazing crowd!"

The crowd cheered as they started to play Right On, Right Now. Alec sang loudly, and poured his heart out onto the words. He danced to the drum beat and felt him loose his self to the music.

Tom moved closer to him as he strummed his guitar. Alec noticed him, and soon their chests were pressed against each other, the rest of their bodies separated by Tom's instrument. The younger boy gently moved the hair off of the older boy's forehead and smiled at him. His pink lips seemed to invited him on them, and did he want them so...

Quickly, Alec's hands pressed against his friend's neck, and his lips pressed against Tom's for a solid five seconds. The crowd cheered and screamed as Alec let go of him, who blinked; obviously shocked from what happened.

The younger boy finished all of their songs with a smile, and at the end, he did his signature back flip to finish off the set.

"Thank you, Detroit! We are Powerspace!" he yelled.

After their band packed up and left the stage, Jake went up to him and grinned.

"Nice stage kiss," Jake grinned cheekishly, patting Alec's shoulder.

"S-Stage kiss?" Alec said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah! The crowd loved it, Al. You and Tom should do those again." and with that, Jake turned and left to go sign some autographs.

Alec felt someone poke him sharply in the shoulder, and spun around. Immediately, butterflies fluttered inside his stomach. "Oh, hello."

"Hey," Tom smiled at him awkwardly. "That... what happened back there..." his voice trailed off as his eyes fell onto the floor. "What did happen back there?"

"It was a stage kiss," Alec lied, and turned back around so that his back was facing him. He grabbed his own sides and wished silently that the butterflies would go away. "It didn't mean anything, trust me."

Tom didn't replied, and for a second Alec could've sworn he left. But he was still there.

"Whatever, Alec," he mumbled, a playful chuckle clinging onto the last letter of every word. "That was more than a stage kiss."

He turned around and faced Tom. His dark eyes seemed to sparkle against the stage lighting, and his lips invited him again. "You're right," Alec surrendered, finally. "That was more than a stage kiss."

Tom grinned and slowly, he wrapped his arms around Alec's waist, pulling him closer. He pressed his forehead against the younger's as Alec slid his arms around the older's neck.

"We should take Jake's advice," Tom mumbled softly, his eyes locked on Alec's.

"Hm?"

"We should do stage kisses more often."
♠ ♠ ♠
One-shot. First P-space slash on Mibba, who happens to need more of these.