Medically Speaking You're Adorable

Chapter Sixteen - Pressed To Our Lips

We stayed at the state forest way after sunset, the rest of our day had been filled with kind words and soft embraces.

It couldn’t have gotten any better.

We ate our sandwiches for both lunch and dinner, I didn’t want the tomato sauce though, I was over the idea of sauce and cheese when lunch came.

Gee just sighed, pecking me on the lips briefly before shaking his head with a soft giggle.

I’m glad he didn’t get angry, I felt bad, he had spent his money on that sauce but when it came time to eat I just couldn’t stand the thought of having that on my sandwich. I had some for dinner though, I didn’t want to make Gerard think I was a waste.

I would never want to be a waste of his time.

Gee told me I didn’t have to, but I struggled through the sandwich, I don’t have any idea what led me to think this was nice.

What the hell was I thinking in that grocery store?

We left after realising my mum will probably be wondering where I am, the school would have rung her at work today letting her know I didn’t show up.

I think she will be more worried about me being okay now then not being at school.

She’s pretty laid back with those sort of things, it’s my life if I choose not to go to school then I will have to deal with the consequences I receive, that’s what she says anyway. I’m a pretty good kid though, I go to school everyday, I do the work, I don’t fail and I don’t go around beating people up or flaunt my body. I wonder if my mum realises compared to most teenagers I’m a near perfect child.

I think she does, her sister has a brat of a daughter, the girl has a thing for cleavage, every time we see her I shudder.

When I got home mum just told me to ring her next time, if we’re going to be running around the country side she wants to know what time to get dinner ready.

I felt awful having to tell her we had both already eaten, she had gone and made me one of my favourite pastas, I love the creamy sauce, it’s just so good. She didn’t mind though, she said she would keep it for lunch tomorrow.

I was at ease now, at least it wouldn’t be thrown out, it would just as bad as wasting Gee’s tomato sauce. Everything is good now, Gerard said he would bring me some for lunch at school, along with my coffee. Mum laughed at my apparent addiction to the substance, though she thinks it’s a lot better then drugs or alcohol so I can drink away when ever I like.

I could tell mum was tired, pretty much working everyday takes it toll on her. I tried to get a job down at the local video shop and a grocery store but they didn’t want to hire someone with visible tattoos, damn the scorpion on my neck.

It did look fucking wicked though.

The television called to us, we were watching Jaws II while I slowly inched myself closer and closer to Gee, just a bit every few minutes, I’d say about two.

It may have taken awhile but I was getting pretty close to him now.

I think he realised though, he was giving me funny looks, shaking his head at me, a smile glistening in the darkness.

His arms stretched out, pulling me towards him, thank god I didn’t feel ill just then, I wouldn’t want him to be sick, not now.

It would be just my luck if I spoiled the moment.

Though tonight it was on my side and I curled up into him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

His arms snaked their way around my waist, draped across, holding me closer to his chest. I laid my head down, hell I could here his heart beat, a steady heart beat, I drummed the rhythm out onto his arm.

He just clasped me closer.

Jaws II was over, I hadn’t watched much, I’d been too interested in Gerard’s heart beat for my mind to focus on anything else. I don’t know why, but it really entranced me, fucking pulled me in, that steady beat.

I loved it, his heart beat calmed me down, kept me safe, made me feel like I was connected to him, some how.

He was watching me again, his gaze digging into my skin, grapping every inch and examining it with closer observation.

That’s how it felt anyway.

I snuggled myself into him more, moving up a little to rest my head in the crook of his neck.

His neck was so pale, his skin looked so untouched, pure I suppose.

That skin looked too soft, I needed to touch it, would he mind? I wasn’t sure, I couldn’t guess with him.

I think that’s why he intrigued me so much.

I couldn’t help myself, I raised an arm close to my face, just hovering over his neck. I let a finger graze the skin, lightly stroking down from his jaw to the very base of his neck, back up again this time over his Adam’s apple.

Fuck, it was so much smoother than I had even thought.

Gerard’s eye fluttered closed, and a small sigh escaped his lips, I hope this didn’t freak him out, his neck was just so... Just so fucking pretty, couldn’t compare with his face though,

Fuck nobody could.

I traced along his jaw, running all my fingers across his neck this time, I wanted to feel it all, just feel it run under my fingers. It really was the smoothest thing I had ever felt, so damn attractive too. Sometimes people use that saying “As soft as a baby’s bottom”, I would, but it sounds way too creepy right now, especially since I was enjoying this.

I was enjoying this so much.

Gee sighed again as my fingers rubbed along his neck creating patterns over his Adam’s apple.

I was sick of just stroking.

I knew what I wanted to do. I never use to think like this, feel like this, but I can’t say it’s a bad thing, fuck it’s really a beautiful thing, though new to me all the less. I was wondered what Gerard would think, it’s a bit of a jump for me, I’m that much a fan to any kind of human to human contact, but this felt good to me, for the first time ever, I was enjoying something that had once repulsed me.

Everything he did made me feel things more and more, It’s sort of like I’m learning how to feel, like I’m learning emotions.

I sound like some kid in Kindy, first learning how to say the alphabet.

Oh well, I’ve always been pathetic like that.

I watched him closely, his eyes shut, neck slanted to one side, allowing me full access.

I hope he won’t mind.

This internal battle wagged through my head as I continued pleasing my finger tips with the feel of his skin, softly rubbed against mine.

Such wonderful friction.

Fuck it.

With one last glace up at Gerard I placed a soft kiss just under his jaw, moving slowly down I planted three more across his neck, then moved back towards his ear.

I could faintly here the moan pass his lips, I couldn’t believe I caused that, he moaned over me, over something I had done.

Well I hope so anyway.

I nipped at his flesh, I was trying to leave a mark. It probably wasn’t a good idea, but right now I couldn’t careless. I just wanted to make him feel good, I wanted to make him mine.

He pushed me up a little, bringing my face up to his.

His breath came out in slight pants and his cheeks were flushed.

He was still so beautiful.

“Frankie? You feel okay, not sick?”

Always caring my Gee, I guess he was worried that being so close might make me feel uncomfortable but right now this was bliss, sheer bliss.

I nodded, a smirk making its way to my lips.

“I didn’t realise you would like that so much, your neck just looked so goddamn smooth.”

“I don’t mind at all, though I must say your lips are looking awfully smooth right now, should I kiss them to?”

He was mocking me, so I thought I would tease him, just a little, Gerard hates it when we tease him. He always threatened to beat Mikey or I up if we did when we were all younger.

“Hmm, I don’t know Gee….” I gave him another smirk.

He scoffed and our lips connected, this kiss was different from before, just as good but with what I think was more passion.

I can never be so sure.

The kiss was probably one that sixth graders shared to look “cool” in front of their fellow classmates, no tongue though quite a lot of lip.

It was perfect, for now anyway.