Medically Speaking You're Adorable

Chapter Twenty-One - Nothing to Respond

Sorry this one is so late, I think last time I up-dated was a week ago, eep. But sadly it is exam block and I have exams for five subjects *grumble*, thankfully it is a long weekend so I have enough time to write and study *yay*.

So I hope you enjoy, messages make me happy :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

We both just sat here, I was cuddled against him, coffee in hand. I loved being so close, but only with him.

Gerard really is so perfect.

I sipped my coffee slowly, watching Gee as he moved the mug to his lips, his beautiful lips, they really were. We should be leaving now, Mikey was going to be home soon, Alicia was would be with him.

I don’t want to leave yet, when we get over to Gee’s I’ll start to worry.

I really hope she’s nice, fuck, if she doesn’t like me I’m going to have to get another shirt. Maybe I should bring a spare with me, I don’t want to have to walk around with sick all down my front.

He brought the mug up to his lips once more, finishing his coffee. I’d finished mine a while ago, Gerard always drinks slowly. I guess he likes to savour the taste.

I’m not sure though, he’s never told me why.

Putting ours cups on the kitchen bench, we went back upstairs making sure we both had everything we needed for the day.

I quickly picked up a shirt and Gerard just looked at me curiously but nodded shortly after, realising the answer to his question. I moved towards him as we reached the front door, wrapping my small arms around his body, letting my rough fingers gently caress his skin that was rudely covered by an Iron Maiden t-shirt. I longed to be able to touch his skin, it was so fresh, so beautifully pale, so soft.

Truly magnificent, his skin was.

Gerard let his head fall into the crook of my neck, slightly bending over me because of the height difference, I always find myself cursing my height, though it’s nice like this, his head on my shoulder.

It is just so perfect, he’s just so perfect.

I’ve said it many times before and I doubt I will stop anytime soon, because, that statement is one of the truest things that I’ve ever thought, alongside my newly blossoming love for such an enthralling creature.

My Gerard.

He sighed, the breath just tickling my neck, the feeling lingering like tiny butterflies letting their wings gently flit over my skin.

“Come on Frankie, come on.”

We made our way over to Gerard’s, we were both awaiting the arrival of our best friend, our brother. Mikey was like an older brother to me, wiser, smarter and willing to punch up any kid that had threatened to beat me. I doubt he would have won but he still offered.

I always cherished those moments with him.

Being an only child wasn’t much fun, I get lonely sometimes I guess.

This should have been such an awesome day, the last time I had seen Mikes was when I made such an awful cake, I missed him so much. We always use to hang out, Mikey, Gerard and I.

We were always together, well as much as possible.

This should have been a day full of laughs, stories and just a good time.

I was now as nervous as hell, the arrival of someone new, a stranger, was causing my stomach to twist in a lot of fucking knots.

They would both be here in about thirty minutes, then after an extremely awkward introduction we would leave to the movie theatres, ah it’s sounding worse by the second.

Gerard and I were lying on the couch, his body beneath mine, my arms drawn around his neck. I just lay there, my head nuzzled into his chest as his hands made small circles, running up and down my back, it was all so relaxing. I loved that he was trying to comfort me and at this point in time it was working to some effect.

We both knew though, I wouldn’t be quite as calm when I heard the car pull up, the door bell ring.

I wish I wasn’t so afraid, I remember when my mother first brought her boyfriend, soon to be husband, Jake home. At the age of ten I was not exactly the perfect child, becoming terrified of the older, stronger and spiteful man that had quickly entered my life. I always kept my distance from Jake and thankfully, inturn he kept well away from me.

I’m glad he did, Jake wasn’t that great of a man, I wouldn’t have wanted to be influenced by him. My mum loved him though, she did for six years, but, Jake didn’t return the feelings. Mum never really got over that, she still thinks the reason both husbands left her for other women had something to do with her physique or personality.

It’s really because she married jerks who wouldn’t know a beautiful women if one walked right into them on the street.

I was pulled away from my thoughts by the sound of a car door slamming, I froze instantly, Gerard having to quickly pick me up, getting me on my feet. I blinked rapidly for a few seconds letting it register that I am about to make such a fool of myself, but I couldn’t help it, this is just how I am.

I prayed she liked me, It would be terrible if she didn’t, so bloody uncomfortable.

Gee quickly hugged me in reassurance, pecking my lips to let me know he was here, I didn’t have to worry but I knew I was going to anyway.

My fear was rising, thankfully Gerard and I had always been close, now we just couldn’t kiss each other. We always hugged, it was nothing unusual, well unless I was feeling sick. Though we really needed to tell Mikey about us some time soon, I really wanted him to know and he would kill us if we left it to long. Also I don’t think I could handle not being anything to Gee, even for such a small amount of time.

I just wanted to his, his Frankie always.

I don’t think Gerard wants to be apart either, well I hope not anyway.

I could hear the front door swinging open, I heard him saying hello, I heard the polite introduction made by Alicia and then I heard them walking to the living room.

I cringed.

Everyone entered, Mikey looked different, not to much but enough to be noticeable.

He now had new glasses, more fashionable ones I guess, they looked pretty good on him. He had grown his hair a little bit, now it reached his chin, the front swept to one side of his face and whoa, his jeans had grown quite a bit smaller, doubting he had put on any weight from the look of him, I’m guessing the size had decreased.

Ha, and I though he was so innocent.

I looked over to Alicia, she really was beautiful, that’s no lie.

She wasn’t magazine beautiful, not like those phony-looking models with their fake smiles strategically placed on front covers. Alicia wasn’t “hot stuff” or “fucking sexy”, no she held her own presence, grace surrounding her. She was such a different type of beautiful, one that wasn’t publicly idolized, but if possessed was instantly wanted by much more than one girl.

Hell, even I envied her.

They sort of fit, Mikey hidden behind his thick-rimmed glasses, his strong jaw clashing with such a feminine stance, and Alicia with her incomparable beauty, most likely catching the eyes of many, like a moth to flame.

She stood close to Mikey, an anxious look on her face, okay maybe I wasn’t the only one a little nervous. I guess she was meeting her, well I think her boyfriends, brother and best friend.

Though I doubt she feels like being sick at this very moment.

Mikey was looking a little worried, I guess it was pretty obvious that this whole situation was scaring the fuck out of me.

Mikey knew strangers freaked me out, I guess he had hoped since she was already his friend the whole “meeting” would be a little easier.

I just glanced back and forth, from Mikey to Alicia.

Gee stepped closer to me pulling at my arm a little, smiling down at me, trying to break the awkward silence that I had created.

I just wanted to melt into the floor and slip through the cracks in the boards, hiding until the whole ordeal was over.

Gee pulled me closer, poking me a bit, I guess he wanted me to introduce myself.

Fuck…

“I-I-I’m-m F-F-Frank” I burst out blushing from ear to ear.

Gerard was still smiling at me, a look of pure adoration set in his eyes, calming me down.

I really do love him, everything about him, everything.