Dream My Death

Something Supernatural

Rosalie’s POV

I know I’m mad having a big crush on him, because I know I will never be with him, I wish I didn’t have the crush, because if I didn’t it wouldn’t crush me.
Every night I have the same dream, it’s crushing me. Not the same dream exact, the same thing happens, he dies.

I wake up screaming his name, I can never get there to save him, not on time anyway. I can’t stop my self from crying about it, I feel ‘wimpish’, but what can I do?

“Rosalie?” a familiar soft caring voice woke me from my thoughts

I turned and noticed my sister Becky, sitting down on the edge of my bed, her brown shiny hair platted, her sparkling brown eyes staring into mine.

“Were you having a dream?” Becky asked softly
“Nightmare” I sobbed

She pulled me into a soft caring hug, tears still rolling down my cheeks. She asked me another question.

“What happened?”

I couldn’t answer her there was a lump in the back of my throat which stopped me from replying. I just sat there sobbing into her shoulder. I didn’t want to relive (dream) the moment again, the thought of it makes my stomach hurl. I don’t want to go back to sleep ever again, I just know that it will happen again.

Becky obviously had sense not to ask me the question again, so instead she just sat and comforted me until I was ready to answer her. After about 20 minutes I stopped sobbing and looked up into Becky’s eyes and decided to give her an explanation.

“He died”
“Who?” Becky asked shocked
“Alex, Alex Davies died in my dream, he keeps dying in all of my dreams, every night”
“Oh” Becky said clueless of what to say

My eyes filling up with tears again, the thought of Alex upsets me, because when I think of him, it doesn’t take long for me to remember my dream, and my past dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short :| , It sucks, Becky's awesomeness next :D

Thanks X
Vicky x

COMMENT? (: