Dream My Death

One wish, One girl

Alex POV

I haven’t really been concentrating, Ed’s been talking to me for the past half an hour, I haven’t got a clue what he’s babbling on about.

I just can’t stop thinking about her, but what to do, I don’t know. I close my eyes to see a picture of her smiling beautifully in my head, then the picture changes to a dead corpse. Am I hallucinating? I just don’t know!

Where on our way to Leeds, that’s where our first gig is, did I mention I’m on stage in less than 24 hours, and I cannot concentrate one little bit, I mean what if I see her again in my mind in the middle of ‘The White One Is Evil’ and I stop mid sentence. What will the fans think; they will think I’ve gone stark crazy.

She looks about 16 or maybe 17, in my dreams she not just an ordinary fan girl, there something about her that makes her stand out.

“Alex, your thinking about her again aren’t you?” I looked up too see Ed staring at me

I nodded and looked away

“Alex don’t you just think, for one second, that your just being silly with this hole dream thing?” Ed asked me still staring at me

I shook my head and opened my mouth to respond

Nothing come out, I couldn’t spit my words out, I closed my eyes to think, I seen last nights tragic accent in my mind.

I was playing with her fire red hair, curling it round my fingers, I looked deep into her golden ferocious eyes, I noticed this was the closest I’ve ever been to her, I had hope in my heart, now I’m close to her, she wont go, she will stay,

I carried on looking into her eyes, that’s when her eyes widened I sensed fear in them, she whispered my name, she whispered ‘Alex’ , then looked down her body, I followed her eyes, they reached her stomach, there was a red dagger through her stomach, I stepped back to take a better look.

She fell to her knee’s once again whispering my name’ Alex’ I reached forward to try to save her, I knew I couldn’t, but I kept stepping back, I couldn’t stop my legs from walking backwards, I heard her say my name once more it was more of a whisper this time ‘Alex’


“Alex” Ed shouted

I opened my eyes quickly, tears started to poor down my face, the colour flushed out of my face, I felt cold.

“Alex are you okay?” Ed said rushing too my side

“Yes I’m fine” I snapped at him

He moved back slightly, I stood up and stalked away from him, I went to my bunk and got my laptop out, I decided too look up the meaning of dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) hoppeee you like it :D i would say it sucks but chloe is with me atm and she might eat meeeee!

Comment? :)