Dirty Diana

Casino Fever

Image

Las Vegas, Nevada

[ Diana ]
Image

They say that Las Vegas is the city of sins, a world where no one tells your secrets. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I guess this famous Mohegan Sun slogan caught onto me well, your not supposed to reveal
secrets but this is where mines began. It wasn't long when me and my husband entered the Casino looking flashy in our best formal wear.Me, looking elegantly beautiful in a black ball gown sprinkled with cashmere diamonds. My neck covered in pearls and my wrist strangled with more 4,000 dollars worth of diamonds. My feet? The one and only Jimmy Choo's you can't go wrong with the classics I guess.

My Husband was what you call the millionaire. He owned his own business for technology. Don't ask why--but my husband is a pure genius. Always turning nothing into more than what it is. Him wearing a matching black and white tuxedo drowned in silver. "Good evening fellow associates" He smoothly greeted gliding along the poker table's. Calvin, Benny and Mazique the infamous millionaire's of our time acknoledge his presence.

"Kenny!" Kenny-yes-his name. Kenny Benet` the Italiano. "My all time genius, care to use those brains in a game of poker?" Kenny looked at me for approval and I nodded my head.

"Hey, my wife says it's ok, I believe it's ok, why not?" Everyone cheered as he made his way through the crowd. "7!" yelled the dealer. The whole circle of people burst out with merry. "Not so fast young fellow, I command a new game"

Everyone looked at him with honor. A man so eager and confident. A man that everyone adored, including me. Not just because of this 36,000 wedding ring with words engraved "Forever will never end"--Kenny inside. But the simple fact he has power and is a man of his precious words.

As they began to gamble I turned to my left feeling someone brushed against me, but to my dismay--no one. Only loud machine's clanging, people chattering and laughing and those bright chandelier's yelling into my eyes. But as I turn to my right I saw a mysterious guy with edgy cut hair, black mascara over his eyes, light cherry lips, and his attire in full black. He was what you call a weirdo, a very fine one. But then I began to feel uncomfortable and decided to walk around. "Honey, I'll be over there" I said pointing to anything. I kissed his lips. "Wish you luck" He then placed the dice in front of my lips and I blew, he jangled them and gave them a single roll. "7!" More cheer.

My heels echoed on the waxed parquet floors which have cost a fortune. I decided to enter the entertainment area and waltzed in to a stand up comedy by some unknown comedian. "They say that the greatest sin is lust, well why? hey i don't know ask the Devil hey we got something in common. LUST" Everyone piped up in laughter but I didn't see anything funny about having a similarity as the devil. But speaking of which, I saw him again. Ok this guy is seriously creeping up my 25 year old bones. He smirked directly at me and I was hoping that it was someone else but to my disapproval, no one was near me or behind me.

I wanted to walk up to the guy and tell him how I felt. Um Mister with the all black and gorgeous eyes-I uh mean With the mascara eyes, why are you following me? I'm married for Christ sake. I decided to dismiss this site I saw and head back to where my husband was. i needed to be by his side, I was hoping that I was just seeing things, maybe Kenny will calm me down with his smooth voice that can bedazzle so many girls and make them fall to their face with just simple words such as "How was your day?" I needed his breath to press against mines and then kiss it with such exctasy. Just the thought of Kenny made me want to-

"Well there you are, i was look all over for you. Listen, i have to go upstairs and grab my lucky-"

"i know babe."

He smiled and kissed my lips. "I'll be down in 5 minutes." He then looked into my eyes with a smile plastered on his face, i smiled back. He then tugged onto my Cross that he purchased. "May God bless the woman I married" He kissed me again before he departed. I felt special, like I was a teenager getting my first kiss. I touched the cold cross against my chest and replayed his words in my mind. "May god Bless the woman I married."

Inspired by; Michael Jackson's DirtyDiana
Special Thanks To Joycelyn A. [ My cousin ] &Sharday
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAtB8UMoym8
Check out my Sims video for Dirty Diana= D