This Cloud Just Keeps on Covering

Four

The next morning, I found myself being shaken awake. I groaned and shoved the person away. They laughed and shook me more.

"Stop," I groaned, trying to cover up in my blankets.

"No, get up," they said, still laughing.

Grumbling angrily, I opened my eyes to see Ray there, rolling his eyes. I laughed softly and sat up.

"Why do they always send me in to wake you up?" he asked, laughing.

"'Cause they all know I'm the biggest grump to wake up," I chuckled, hugging him.

Ray nodded and took my hand, walking into the living room with me. I rolled my eyes when I saw all of the guys sprawled across my couches. Lindsey was sitting on one of the bar stools in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee. I grinned and ran over to her.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, grinning.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in forever!" I asked, sitting down with her.

"Oh good. Just glad you guys are back," she laughed.

"Did the guys just come over here to steal more of my coffee?" I asked jokingly.

"I'm afraid so," Lindsey chuckled.

I walked into the living room and jumped onto the couch with Frank. I kissed his cheek and looked over to Gerard who was chatting happily with Ray. Lindsey ran over to him and kissed his forehead. He grinned and smiled up at her.

"Aww," I said, smiling at my brother.

Frank laughed and hugged me, kissing the top of my head. "Now Mikey needs a girl."

I nodded, giggling at my brother. Mikey looked over to us suspiciously but shook it off. Frank held onto my hand tightly and looked around to everyone talking. Bob got up from his seat and cleared his throat.

"I think we should all go to the mall," Bob announced in a deep voice.

Laughing, we nodded. I quickly got up and dressed. Sliding on my sneakers, I ran out of my room and into the living room. Frank handed me my sun glasses, which I took thankfully. He smiled at me and began to head out with everyone when I noticed something. Smiling, I whispered my plan to Frank. He nodded.

"We'll meet you there, I have to make a stop real quick," I yelled to my friends, grabbing Frank's hand.

They nodded and set off for their own cars. Grinning, Frank and I ran to our car and got buckled in. I turned on my CD player and we rushed down the road, heading for my old salon.

Once we arrived, I ran inside the salon and searched for Jamie. She was just finishing up with one of her customers, smiling. I ran over to her and grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see," I said, dragging her out of the salon.

"I guess I'm on break," she muttered.

I nodded and opened the back door for her. She slid in quickly and shut her door. I ran over to the drivers seat and drove away from Salon K. Jamie laughed from her seat.

"Are you guys kidnapping me?" she asked.

"Yup!" Frank answered, grinning.

Jamie giggled and waited patiently. I smiled to myself when we arrived at the mall. Jamie eyed us as we got out of the car, but followed. Laughing, I grabbed her hand and Frank's hand.

Once inside of the mall, I called Gerard. He had said they were waiting beside the food court. So, I walked quickly over to the food court with Frank and Jamie beside me. Jamie blushed deeply when she saw Bob standing beside Ray, fidgeting with her sun glasses. She leaned in next to my ear.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" she asked.

"Yeah," I laughed.

When we reached the guys, I smiled at them. We all agreed to meet back at the food court in a few hours. So, Frank, Mikey and I headed off to Hot Topic. I watched happily as I saw Bob walk over to Jamie, smiling at her.

"Well, we may not be able to get Mikey a date, but we got Bob one," I whispered to Frank, laughing.

Mikey glared at me. "I heard that!"