This Cloud Just Keeps on Covering

Five

I walked out of the dressing room, holding onto my pair of black and white checkered jeans. Frank smiled at me and plucked them from my grip.

"We're getting them," he said.

I nodded and looked over to Mikey. He was staring at a fuzzy, pink tiara, a grin on his face. I walked over to him and placed the tiara on his head. He covered his lips with his hand, fluttering his eyelashes.

"Princess Mikey!" I yelled, bowing down to him.

"Come my servant," Mikey said, pulled me up.

I nodded and followed as he pointed over to Frank. "We're getting Frank a crown too."

Laughing, we grabbed a fuzzy, red tiara for Frank, and a blue one for Gerard. We paid for them when Frank was looking at a few Iron Maiden shirts, sipping his Coke. Giggling with each other, we placed the tiara on Frank's head. He laughed and smiled.

"I'm a princess now?" he asked.

Mikey and I nodded, grabbing Princess Frank's hand. We skipped over to the food court, merrily. Many people stared at us, but we just waved, grinning. It was probably a good thing we had on our sunglasses.

When we reached the large food court, I could hear Bob's loud laugh. He was staring at us, slapping his hand on the table. Jamie giggled at us, twirling her long, platinum blonde hair with her pale fingers. Gerard stared at us with suspicious eyes and then laughed about it, rolling his eyes. Lindsey giggled, eyeing the bag. I winked at her and pulled Gerard's tiara out. When he was looking away, I gently placed it on his head.

"What the?" Gerard asked, looking up.

"You're a princess too!" Frank squeeled, sitting on Gerard's lap.

"No one ever said I was Santa," Gerard laughed, shoving Frank off of him.

We all laughed as Frank sat down on another chair, his lis placed in a frown. I began to sit with him, but Mikey beat me to it. He sat on top of Frank, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Mine," Mikey said, hugging Frank's head to his chest.

I couldn't help but laugh. It was such a funny sight to see my brother holding onto Frank's head. Frank winked at Mikey and smiled at me.

"Fine," I sniffed.

When Mikey began to get off of Frank, I jumped and sat down on Mikey's lap. But, my plan failed. Instead of landing on his legs, I ended up landing on his legs and pushing all three of us backwards. People stared at us as we laid on the ground, laughing tears of joy. I got up slowly, still aching from laughing so hard.

"You guys are gonna blow our cover," Ray laughed.

"Eh, you get used to it," Frank said jokingly.

Ray rolled his eyes and smiled at the fellow guitar player. I sat back on the chair, taking a sip of Frank's Coke. He held onto my hand and looked over to Bob, who was chattering happily with Jamie.

"Bob's a lot more talkative around her," he mused, leaning into my ear.

"I know," I said, smiling at my two fair-haired friends.

Gerard cleared his throat, eyeing us. We grinned at him.

"Secrets don't make friends," Gerard said.

"It's no big secret," I said, shrugging.

"Bob's got a girlfriend!" Frank sang, rocking back and forth.

At that, I slapped Frank's chest. He rubbed the spot, glaring at me. Bob and Jamie blushed deeply as the six us of stared at them. Softly clearing my own throat, I looked down at the table.

"So, where to next?" Ray asked.

"Where ever you guys wanna go," Frank said, playing with his tiara.

We all nodded and looked around. When I spotted a costume shop, I grinned to myself and stood up. Frank stood up also.

"Where to?" he asked.

Mikey must have seen where I was looking, because he gasped and jumped up and down. The seven of us laughed as he did so. But, when he stopped he ran towards the store and soon become lost in all of the costumes.

I laughed. "To the costume store?"

"To the costume store," Ray answered, laughing also.