This Cloud Just Keeps on Covering

Six

We ended up staying in the costume shop for most of the afternoon. I made every try on at least one thing. I mean come on, who goes to a costume shop without putting on at least one little costume?

I walked out of the dressing room, twirling around. I had some sort of ruffled black dress. It kind of reminded me of Helena in My Chemical Romance's video. Grinning, I looked in the mirror, seeing what else I could add to it. Behind me, one of the other dressing room doors opened, revealing Mikey in a zombie costume. He tugged at the hem of it and grinned at me.

"You look like Helena," he commented.

"You look like Mom in the morning," I replied, smiling.

Mikey laughed and went back into his dressing room to change back into his normal everyday clothes. I changed also, but carried my new costume over to the counter. I quickly paid for it and kept it in the bag.

As I walked up to the guys, Lindsey, and Jamie, they eyed the bag.

"Did you get something?" Bob asked.

"No, I just wanted a bag," I replied, laughing.

Bob rolled his eyes and put his arm around me. He tried to look into the bag, but I held it to my chest hiding it up.

"You must wait till All Hallows Eve!" I said.

"Oh alright," Bob sighed, walking back over to Jamie.

Jamie looked down at her watch and gasped. "Oh crap. I need to get back."

I nodded and grabbed her hand. We all walked towards the exit of the mall and out to our cars. As Frank and I drove Jamie back to work, I guessed they had all gone to my apartment. Mikey was probably invading my kitchen.

We dropped Jamie back at the salon and sped home, listening to our music in silence. Frank tried to look in the bag, but I slapped his eyes, glaring at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Not yet."

Frank gave me his big puppy dog eyes, sticking his lower lip out. He even tried to beg like Bella did when she wanted something. I almost fell for it then. But, shaking my head, I sticked to my rule.

He would not see it until Halloween.

"So are we having a Halloween party?" Frank asked.

"I dunno. You'll have to ask Gee about it," I said, shrugging.

Frank nodded and looked out of the window. When we arrived back at our apartment complex, we raced up the stairs once more but came to a sudden stop when we saw Bob sitting beside our front door.

I gave him a funny look, raising one of my eyebrows. "Why are you out here?"

"They kicked me out."

Laughing, Frank grabbed Bob's hand and pulled him up. The blonde dusted off his black jeans and walked into the apartment with us. When he saw the guys and Lindsey, his sniffed and followed me as I walked into my kitchen.

I began to open my kitchen cabinet when I saw something in the trash. I looked into it and saw a dozen wrappers of my coffee bars. Raising my eyebrow, I opened the cabinet and saw all of my coffee bars were gone.

Spinning around, I saw Gerard and the other guys all giving me guilty smiles. I glared and them and stomped over, putting my hands on their backs.

"Out!" I yelled, laughing.

Gerard pouted at me. I almost fell for his puppy dog pout, too, when I saw a small dot of chocolate on his lips. No way he would get away with eating all of my coffee bars. Laughing, I shoved my two brothers out of the apartment. Ray, Bob, and Lindsey followed, smiling at me and giggling as my two brothers tried to crawl back inside.

"Bye!" I yelled, laughing still.

I leaned against the door, sighing. Bella trotted over to me, licking at my face. I lightly kissed her muzzle and stood up. Frank was lying on the carpet, playing with his hair. I giggled and laid next to him.

"Are you going to join us, Bells?" Frank asked, smiling at the dog.

Bella laid on the ground, resting her head on Frank's stomach. Frank and I laughed at the dog, who panted and stared at us with her big, brown eyes.

"So why did you kick them out?" Frank asked.

"My brothers stole my coffee bars."

"Traitors."