Status: Completed.

Like a Salt Sore Soaked in the Sea

Blake Sullivan is a vampire in his last year of high school. Sadly, because Amity Grimshaw, the apple of his eye, doesn't want to play nice with the teachers, she has been expelled and isn't in their school anymore. She's looking for a new one, though, because, contrary to belief, she does want a good future.. if she lives long enough to have a future.
  1. The Unrequited Girl
    "She just smiles that gorgeous insincere smile, and walks away."
  2. Lunatic in the Mirror
    "I was raised with only my mother before that because my father has been off "buying cigarettes" for as long as I can remember. "
  3. Speech Of A Toddler
    "'Cuz, baby, I'm an anarchist! And you're a spineless liberal!"
  4. Dead Man's Land
    "Dead man's land was a feeding ground for newborn vampires, werewolves and hybrids."
  5. Party For the Undead
    "You need a boyfriend. Honestly, the things that make you most happy in life are dead people? Ew."
  6. Explanations
    "Okay, so I was in shock at first and I don't think the whole 'fangs' thing set in until now."
  7. A Hasty Goodbye
    "So, basically, I have the aura of a serial killer?"
  8. Chase Me
    "Look 'ere, Francis. We've got a fresh one. Smells like daisies."
  9. What?!
    "The only way to logically get food now is to charm people into a false sense of security and feed off of them."
  10. It Wasn't A Lie
    "I do have access to Wikipedia, you know. You can't trick me that easily."
  11. Feed Me, Seymour
    "My mind reeled back to that night against my will."
  12. The Secret
    "What? I don't love her, really. I am attracted to her, I'll give you that, but I don't love her."
  13. Ravenous
    "But her scent grew stronger and her fingers found their way to my throat and she caressed the skin over my veins softly."
  14. Maybe Later
    "I mean, I am sure big bad Dracula has things a bit more interesting to do with his time."
  15. Addam and I
    "I readied myself to do something I'd wanted to do for years."
  16. Just A Peasant
    "Are you going to hand her over, peasant, or do I have to [b]take[/b] her from you?"
  17. I Won't Steer You Wrong
    "His voice became a bit nervous near the end of his sentence compared to the sheer confidence he held in the beginning."
  18. Hurry Up
    "I know how much you love Amity and, if a dog ends up saving her, you'd be forever grateful to him."
  19. She's Special
    "Something that has touched her skin closely." "Like panties?"
  20. Beyond the Door
    "I had a strange feeling that something unexpected was going to happen as I twisted the doorknob to the third room."
  21. You're As Weak As I Am
    "But you crashed out little party, peasant, and I am not too thrilled."
  22. Brutal Honesty
    "But would he really let me live in blissful ignorance for Blake's possible last hours?"
  23. I Missed You
    "He looked almost sleeping- aside from the gash where his heart would be."
  24. Under Blankets
    "Now, tell me about our future."