Status: Completed.

Like a Salt Sore Soaked in the Sea

Under Blankets

Image

Amity's Point of View
"Tell me again how much you love me.." I whispered, limbs laced with Blake's. He smiled and took me face in his hands, keep my eyes level with his own. "I love you more than you can imagine." he replied, kissing me softy. I smiled into the kiss. He loves me more than I can imagine- and I have a pretty vivid imagination. As if he would read my thoughts, he repeated, "And you have a very vivid imagination."

I giggled slightly. He laced our fingers and pulled the blanket over our head. I laughed as he kissed my neck. It tickled slightly but what tickled more was my stomach. It felt so beautiful- so euphoric to be with him. Every time he touched me, I felt more alive than ever before. He was everything.

He pulled away and rested his chin on his hands over me. "Now, tell me about our future." I whispered. He smiled and rolled over on his back. He stared at the blanket, thinking. "Well, we're going to get married."c he stated, reached his hand over to cup mine. I smiled at the thought. Marriage meant a commitment. Marriage meant forever- At least, it would for us.

"And we'll stay here for a year and you could see Izzy and, once its time to go-" Time to go. Eventually, we had to go. Vampires had to go. I sighed slightly and he stopped talking. He rolled on his side and brought my hand to his lips to comfort me before continuing. "-We'll go anywhere you want to go."

"London." I replied, quietly. "London." he repeated. "We'll go to London and buy a big, stone house on acres of green, green land." I smiled again. Green, green land. "And we'll adopt. We'll adopt as many kids as you want and raise them to be wonderful. They'll be special- human but not afraid. They'll understand us." he said.

"Stop." I said. I didn't want to hear more. Not yet. His brows furrowed together in worry. "I don't want to hear anymore yet. Let's get married." I whispered. He smiled and, in an instant, his smile became a laugh, He lifted me off of the bed, almost tripping over the blankets, still laughing and ran me downstairs.

"Addam, come on. Amity and I are getting married!" Blake cried, running out of the house to place me in the backseat on the car. "Are you kidding me?!" Addam cried. We laughed, ignoring his outcry. We didn't care that he was annoyed; we were happy and, now, we'd always be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it was sort of.. bad.
But, well, its the end. :)
Maybe a sequel.
Not sure.