To the Point of Obsession

So please don't wake me

The Joker laughed as Dahlia fell, not realizing she had been hurt. Doug ran over to her, kneeling beside her. The Joker seemed to realize that she was hurt and rushed over, picking her up and yelling at Doug to go. He draped Dahlia over his arms, and ran out, resisting the temptation to step on Harley as he ran past her unconscious form, thanks to Dahlia.

The Joker ran down the steps, as if Dahlia's form weighed no more than a bag of leaves. He finally reached the bottom floor and ran through the back door, and into the waiting van. "Goddamit," he muttered, setting Dahlia down on the seat. He sat on the van floor beside her head. The Joker looked at her side and saw a gash in the dress, and a stain on the fabric the color of the dress. He pressed on the wound, hoping to stop the bleeding.
Dahlia moaned in pain as he did.

"Shh, it's fine." He rubbed her shoulder.

The ride to the warehouse was silent and uncomfortable. All the clowns were afraid to talk for two reasons, one: because they hadn't accomplished their goal at the party, and two: the one thing that the Boss absolutely needed was in jeopardy of leaving it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this is short, but I wanted to get a little bit out before the NEW YEAR!
:]

Happy New Year, guys, and I hope you have a wonderful time partying tonight.
:]
My Joker Question #1 Answer:
I absolutely fell in love with his character when he was telling the first story of how his scars came to be there. But I also like his final speech, and his hospital speech.
JQ #2:
You can ask the Joker one question, what is it?

Answer!
And thanks for the 8! comments I got since yesterday. This is way more popular than I thought it could be, thanks so much!

:D
PS. Check out my journal sometime tonight, I'm going to make an entry about my new story idea. It's about teh Joker!