To the Point of Obsession

Beauty queen of only eighteen

I kept my eyes to the ground during the time before the Joker arrived. When he did, the chattering stopped, and an awkward silence came over.

I looked up and met his eyes, biting my lower lip. He glared at me, obviously mad at me. I assumed that on the way here, they had told him. They opened the door and shoved him in, and he took a seat on the bench, a little bit away from me.

"Dahlia Gray," Gordon said, standing by the bars, "where's your daughter?"

"I thought you were dead," I said, looking from him, to behind him, where the Mayor stood.

"Where is she?"

I looked at him and shrugged. I twiddled my fingers and looked down. "I gave her up for adoption," I said.

"Where is she now?"

I stayed quiet and glanced at the Joker from the corner of my eyes. He was smirking, but not looking at anything in particular. It wasn't good, ever.

He groaned and turned, talking to the Mayor. "There's no ID on him, and all he's got in his pockets are knives and lint. No matches on prints, or dental. He's a mystery."

"I'm sure you can handle it," the Mayor said, "Commissioner Gordon!"

Everyone started clapping, including the Joker. I rolled my eyes and leant back on the bar, closing my eyes.

"You," Gordon said, obviously inside the cell. I opened my eyes and looked at an angry looking Gordon above me. "You're needed for questioning."

I stood up and let him lead me out of the cell and into the interrogation room. He put cuffs on me, and then sat down across from me. My eyes glanced around the crappy room. It had a row of mirrors I knew to be windows on one wall, and a steel door on another.

"What's his real name?" Gordon asked, leaning back on the chair.

"I don't know," I said plainly.

"When did you start working with him?"

I shrugged. "A few weeks ago," I said, thinking back. It didn't seem like that soon. I felt like I knew him since forever.

"So, why did you start killing innocent people? Was it because of your rape?"

I looked at the table. "Is that relevant? I thought you were trying to find out more about the Joker."

"Oh, you're more important than you think."

"Really?" I asked, unenthused. "I honestly don't care."

"Why is that?" he asked, cocking his head to the side and feigning interest.

"You caught me already, and the Joker is also in a cell. I know we both will die, so why even bother with formalities?"

"Hm," he said, standing up. "If that’s the way you think, I might as well go say hello to the family."

I chuckled. "I'm sure you'll see me soon."

"I hope so."

The door buzzed, and the new Commissioner walked out. I was left alone in the room for a second, but then it went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dead God.
This is soooo short!
I'm sorry, but honestly, I can't write! This is my favorite part of the movie, and nothing will come out.

Please, just comment and such. It's really helpful to get feedback.
Also, I'm changing my username to Porcelyn.
So yeah, look for that, not this one.