To the Point of Obsession

Listen up sweetie,

When the light came back on, I wasn't alone. The 'Caped Crusader' stooped in front of me, both hands on the table. "'Sup?" I asked, not intimidated by the man. "Couldn't get enough of me?"

"No, Gordon wanted me here."

"Yeah, ya see, I'm not the real threat, truthfully."

"So, who is?"

"He's sitting in a cell over in the other room."

"The clown?"

I shook my head, causing my hair to fly around loose. I used my cuffed hands to straighten it, then said, "The Asian, Lau. He brought this whole good-evil thing around."

He stared at me. "Are you insane?"

"Of course. Lau was involved with the mobsters, and the Joker started talking to the mobsters, and that kinda just escalated. If Lau would've been minding his own business the Joker would have just bothered you."

I saw his eyes roll from behind the mask. "You're no help at all."

"You're welcome."

He walked away, pacing back and forth in front of me. "You turned yourself in for a reason," he muttered to himself, looking at me for a second.

"Yeah, not wanting to get killed."

"Everyone dies," he growled, looking at me again. "You either die a hero, or you live to see yourself become the villain."

I watched him, unemotional. "So, if I would die a hero, when would I have died?"

He glanced at me, and stooped in front of me again. He brought his face dangerously close to mine. If there hadn't been any cops watching us through the mirrors, I would have closed the small gap between us. "You've never been a hero… not yet, anyway."

He looked me in the eye, then stood straight and walked straight out the door, his black cape flowing out after him.

I, once again in the same cell as the Joker, sat as close as possible without making it obvious I needed him.

He stayed silent, unmoved my new presence. I counted the floor bricks, trying to will the clock to move faster.

"Hey, Doll?" the Joker asked after a few minutes of silence.

I looked over at him, not saying anything, being paranoid of being heard.

"I lo—" he stopped, but stared into my eyes. "Nevermind," he muttered, keeping his intense stare on me.

I smiled, knowing what he meant. "Me, too, Joke."

He smirked and looked back to the door, and saw an officer.

"Sorry to ruin this cutesy little intimacy-filled moment, but Gordon said that your guys can't be together. Anyways, you guys won't last a half hour in the questioning room."

"Why?" I asked innocently.

"I can't tell you," he said, cuffing the Joker.

"Why can't you tell me?" I asked again, still playing dumb.

"Because."

"Why not?" I asked again, smiling at him.

"Listen you little brat! You say one more word and I will fuck you up so bad that there won't be anything left for DNA evidence."

I smiled again as he stood from his crouched position. "Why?" I asked, cocking my head.

He made a growling noise and threw a punch at me. I quickly moved my head, and grabbed his arm, twisting it back quickly. I swung my leg up and kicked him in the head, causing him to collapse on the floor. I quickly jumped up and ran out the unlocked cell, turning quickly, I smiled at Jack. "I love you too, baby!" I giggled, running out the door unnoticed by the cops in the next room.
♠ ♠ ♠
TV Show Contest.
This is my TV Show Contest, where you make a one shot and I'll judge it and stuff.
ENTER!
Please?

It really helps writing block, and it doesn't take lots of work. Also, it's fun.
:]

TV Show Contest.