To the Point of Obsession

Let The Games Begin

*****MEMO!*****
Okay, I really shouldn't be updating 'cause I only got 1 comment, but I'm starting school tomorrow, so there won't be an update till Saturday, and I wanted to get this out. I really think it's stupid asking for comments, but I like feeling that I'm actually doing something people like. But whatever. I'm updating on Saturday, but only if I have at least 13 comments. Why thirteen? I honestly don't know. Thirteen's a good number for me, I guess. But anywho, thirteen comments = update. Sorry if I sound like a bitch, but don't act like I'm the only person to do this, I know a few people that do that. So, sorry for the wait, here's your story!


I didn't know where I woke up at first. Then the flood of memories hit me, causing me to groan in anger. Why was I here? I never even agreed to it.

"Oh, good, Dahlia, you're awake," an unidentified man said, peeking around the corner.
I screeched and covered myself up with the blanket. I was only in my tube top and lacy black boy shorts. "What the fuck do you want, Ginger?" I yelled, looking at his flaming red hair.

"Joker wants you." He stood in the door way, watching me.

"Well, what do you want, a fucking peep show? Back off."

A familiar laugh came from the hall, and 'Ginger' looked at the Joker, an indescribable emotion on his face. "Glad you claimed her Boss, I don't want her."

I rolled my eyes as he walked away. The Joker was wearing black pants and a black shirt, and his makeup was freshly applied. He walked in and sat on the bed. "You really shouldn't scare my workers."

"So? Tell them I'm not a little play toy."

"Doug is my best man. He won't touch you." He looked at me, his eyes piercing mine. "So don't mess with him, he won't mess with you."

"Whatever. Do you have any clothes?" I asked, looking around.

"Yeah, but I highly doubt you'll want them." He smirked.

"Well then we're not going to rob the bank with me dressed like this. There were cameras at Brady's house. They'd know who I was."

"Well that's what I want. They need to know we're working together."

I groaned and stood up, ignoring the Joker's eyes on my rear. I pulled on the mini skirt and the fishnets. "I really think you should let me get my clothes from my apartment. And when Rosalita (the maid) comes she'll see her son. And I have a whole bunch of stuff that shows who I am, and I really don't want the police to know about it."

"Fine, but we're leaving in five minutes." He walked out of the room, then down the hall. He started barking orders at the clowns while I finished getting ready. I didn't sleep that well, so my hair and makeup were semi normal. I slipped on the heels and walked out, grabbing my bag.

I walked to the living room and saw everyone in clown masks, except Doug, the red-headed 'best man'.

"Okay, let's go," he said, walking out the door. I trailed behind, trying to figure out which one was the Joker. All of them were wearing black, so I couldn't figure out who he was based on clothes.

One clown that was wearing a smiley mask grabbed my arm, pulling me to the wall. I just thought it was the Joker until I looked in the eye holes and saw his eyes. His were blue. The Joker's were brown. Once I knew it wasn't anyone I knew, I freaked. To be completely honest I didn't even realize I had a weapon with me. I tried twisting out of his grip, but he was strong. Hell, everyone here was strong. I couldn't hold back a squeal as he caressed my cheek. I let out a larger one as he brought his face closer to mine. Before anything could happen, he sputtered, and I saw another mask around his shoulder.

"Didn't your mother tell you not to hit girls?" I looked at his eyes and saw the murky brown ones I was used to. He pulled the knife out of his back and gave it to me. "Use it next time, 'kay, dollface?"

He walked away, pulling me along with him. We went outside to see a black van. The Joker got in back, still pulling my arm. I got in next to him, giving him a small smile. I couldn't see if he returned it, but I doubt he did. When everyone else got in the van, Doug started the van.

"Where do you live, Dahlia?" he asked.

"The corner of 57th and Helms Street, the Stargate Apartments," I said, avoiding his eyes.
When we turned on the street, I said, "Go to the Helms Street side, there's a fire exit by my room I can climb."

He nodded and stopped by the side of the street. I got up, and the Joker followed, walking to the fire escape. I kicked off my heels and jumped to the ladder, pulling myself up. The Joker followed and we both walked up the ten stories to my floor.

"You didn't seem to sleep well last night, Doll, you okay?" he asked as we started on the fourth floor.

"I don't like sharing beds with people I barely know," I said shortly.

"Why?" he asked, pressing on when he knew I'd get pissed.

"Because."

"Because why?" he asked again. If he wasn't wearing a mask, I'm sure his smile would be glaring.

"Because I am."

"Why are you?"

"Because I'm afraid of getting fucking raped, okay?" I took off on the stairs, pushing past him.

"That why you were so scared of that clown?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna talk about it, Joker."

He looked down, and then followed me. "You, afraid of being raped?" his almost caring look was gone, and he cackled at me. "You? One of the most feared people in Gotham City afraid of a little thing like sex? Wowie, toots, you really caught me off guard!"

I glared at him, then did something I didn't even think I'd do. I grasped the knife he gave me and plowed him to the fence surrounding the escape. I threw all my weight into him and had him almost leaning off the edge. He laughed so hard I thought he'd fall off from laughing as I held his own knife at his throat. No one laughs at me. Not even The Joker.

"What?! You think I wouldn't fucking kill you?" I glared at him, pressing the knife closer to his throat. He still laughed; but cackling was closer to describe it.

I glared, and dropped the knife, but brought my fist in contact with his nose. And again, and again, and again. He laughed like a madman the whole time.

I gave him one last shove, then ran up the stairs.

I saw my floor, and then broke in the window closest to the fire escape. It was in a hallway by my room. I jumped in, and then walked to my room, breaking in the door. A voice from behind me made me jump, "We'll have to come back later to take your clothes back."

"We? No, you can go back to your little warehouse and play with your little makeup set, and I will stay here and pull together what's left of my sanity."

He laughed again, then shook his head. "No, you're staying with me. I didn't introduce you to the guys for nothing, did I?" He smiled crookedly and raised an eyebrow.

"Call me when hell freezes over, I'm sick of you already." I went to my room, shutting the door to get changed. "I'll do your little bank job, but after that, I'm leaving."

"Aw, dollface, you wouldn't want to do that."

"Yes, Joker, I would." I had pulled on black skinny jeans, and a hot pink tank top with black zebra stripes. I pulled on a black cardigan and my black Converse. Normally I would have gone all 'girl crazy' and put on some pretty accessories, but since I was robbing a bank, I just pulled my hair up high on my head so it only hung down to my shoulder blades. I grabbed some contacts and put them in. They were bright green. I grabbed the mask and put it on. It looked just like the ones from 'The Incredibles.' I liked it because it was simple and didn't cover my whole face.

"Okay, here's the plan, doll. You'll go in the bank with me, but I'm pretending I'm not the Joker, just to mess with them, and then you'll go to the vault, and make sure the goon doesn't steal any money. When he takes it to theā€¦ lobby thing, you'll kill him. Then I'll take care of it from there. Got it?"

I looked at his scars for what seemed like the first time since I saw him. They were up in a more prominent curve on one side, and more of a slant the other. They seemed more noticeable now as he smirked, thinking of the people he'd slaughter in the heist. "You got the plan?" he asked again, breaking out of his thoughts.

I nodded and grabbed a gun from my side table drawer.

"Then let the games begin."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Three more comments = Thirteen comments total. Please?

It'll take two seconds, I promise.
:D