Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 1: The Phone Call

Trista:
Tumult:
NOUN:
The din and commotion of a great crowd.
A disorderly commotion or disturbance.
A tempestuous uprising; a riot.

"Who the hell is calling me at 4:00 in the morning." I asked as I picked up my phone, "Hello?"

"Matt!" I heard my sister Tegan scream in the phone.

"Tegan what's wrong?" I nearly screamed.

"It...It's Trista. We were watching movies at our house when Brandon came over. He was drunk and he star-started hit her. Yelling at her and calling her names. He went after Aidyn, but we managed to get him off." I heard a scream come from the back and Tegan start to cry harder, "Matt you have to help! I can't get him off of her. God my head forehead is bleeding. My arm hurts. Matt you have to hurry! I can't see if she's breathing!"

"Are you on the phone?!" I heard someone yell before I heard a loud thud. By now I was already dressed. I ran out of my room; knocking over my lamp and nearly shattering a window when I slammed my door.

"Tegan stay with me." I said as I heard her soft breathing. "Come on Tegan. You need to stay awake for Aidyn." Unfortunately I knew she was out. I could hear Aidyn crying in the back ground. I ran out to my car before calling all of the guys and told them to meet me at Trista's house. Once I got there I heard Syn's bike, Zacky's car, Jimmy's Ford F150. They all got out and looked at me confused. I hadn't explained I just told them to get over here. I was about to tell them when we heard Trista scream. The neighbors around her house ran out to see us. I was the first one at the door. I tried to open the door, but it was locked, which led to the only thing I could do when my baby sisters are hurt. I broke it down. I looked around at the site. It looked like a murder scene. There was blood on the walls and the carpet and a broken window. I saw a small pool of blood on the floor near the door leading to the kitchen. I saw Tegans' phone laying there. Obviously it was her blood.

"Johnny go get Aidyn. Zacky go with him and get Tegan." They both nodded to be before running to the back. I nodded to Jimmy who nodded back before he walked outside and to the back of the house. Me and Brian progressed to the back, where we heard Brandon yelling, cussing and calling my sister all the names in the book. Brian walked into the room next to it where they had a connecting bathroom. I peeked through the door to see Trista on the ground covered in blood. I couldn't see her face, but I knew he had done a lot of damage. I saw him bring his arm back and punch her in the face before I could jump in, but when he brought his foot back to kick her I walked through the door which caused Brandon to stop screaming at her unconscious form and look at me. He had a panicked look on his face which made me smirk before he tried to run through the bathroom. I chuckled before seeing him slowly back out of the bathroom Gates following.He looked between us and then to the window where he tried to get through, until Jimmy jumped up. He screamed a scream that I can only describe as a scream of pure terror. Well actually more like the girlish scream, which is saying something since I've been on stage in front of millions of screaming fan girls who wanted who were screaming that they wanted Zacky and Syn's babies.

"Please. Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll never come around her again. I swear." He said as he fell to his knees. Brian laughed at him while Jimmy picked my broken baby sister off of the floor. He walked over and kicked Brandon in the back of the head with so much force it knocked out two of Brandon's teeth, and surprisingly didn't drop her.

"Did you really think you're going to get away?" I shouted as he shook with fear, "Did you really think you were going to hit them and not have big brother protect them? Did you really think you were going to get out of here unharmed?"

I probably looked like the scariest person he had ever seen and now he's gonna know who he should fear me. I brought my fist back before letting it collide with his face. He feel to the floor hard before Brian picked him up and threw him into the wall resulting in a huge hole. I didn't even think he had that much power. I mean I knew I could, but I didn't think Brian could. I grabbed him out of the hole by his hair and started punching his face. Punch after punch until I felt him go limp in my arms and Brian pulled me off. I looked down to see his face was already becoming one big bruise. His eye was swollen shut already and his face looked like someone poured a bucket of fake blood on it.

"Go get Tegan and Aidyn. I'll call the cops." Brian said as he pulled me off. I nodded before I walked out of the room with Jimmy following, still holding Trista.

"Zacky!" I called out before hearing him yell 'Living Room'. I rushed there to see him sitting on the couch with an unconscious Tegan. Hate filled my whole body once more and if my sisters didn't need my help right now I would have been back in the room beating Brandon all over again. Jimmy sat down next to Zacky and stared down at Trista. He brushed the hair out of her face, shaking his head as he did so and let a tear run down his face, but caught it before anyone else saw it except me. He was visibly shaking. I wonder why. I mean I knew all of the guys were close to them but why would he let a tear drop? I guess I'll talk to him about that later.

"Calm down Jim." I heard Johnny say as he entered the room holding three month old Aidyn.

"Let me see Aidyn. Zacky set Tegan on the couch next to Jimmy and you guys and Brian go get their stuff and load it up in Jimmy's truck." They nodded before they set them down and walked upstairs. Aidyn started to fuss. I started rocking him back and forth. He went into a full on wail. Jimmy carefully placed Trista down before walking into the kitchen and heard the microwave go off before he came back into the living room with a bottle of formula. He took Aidyn from my arms and started to feed him whispering things and singing 'Seize The Day'. I was in awe. I've never seen Jimmy like this. He's the crazy one out of us. He's the party animal. Yet he knew what to do. I dropped to my knees in front of the girls and ran my fingers through their hair, untangling any knots I could, something that used to calm them down. Five minutes later I sighed and looked down at my sisters before I heard a knock at the door frame. Hey when I said I broke the door I mean I broke]/b] the door. I saw Jimmy look through the door and show the officers in. They took one look at my sisters and shook there head.

"I'll go arrest Brandon." One said with his head down.

"How did he know already?" I asked.

"This is the second time. The first time your sister did the right thing and got a restraining order. We've been answering calls left and right about it. Oh. I'm Officer Abbot. It looks like a murder scene."

I nodded before The other officer walked through the living room with Brandon thrown over his shoulder. He walked out the front door only to hit Brandon's head on the metal frame.

"My Bad!" he yelled laughing. I tried to hide my laughter, but all of the guys were doubled over in laughter. Until the Officer turned serious.

"This is the third girl he's done this to. This time we're getting him. You were lucky you got to them. He's killed two others. Let's rush these girls to the hospital."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Sanders?" After five hours of waiting I stretched my muscles as I stood up and walked over to the doctor, "Tegan escape with a grade two sprained wrist, which mean the ligaments were partially torn and a grade three concussion, which resulted in her lose of consciousness. After a blow like that normally a patient loses all memory of the event, but you sister remembered them. She however refuses to speak to anyone but you and the gentlemen behind you. Also she can go home tomorrow. I want to keep her here for observation. She's on bed rest for three days until she can walk around without getting dizzy. Here's her prescription."

"And Trista?" I asked feeling Jimmy grip my shoulder still holding tight to Aidyn as if he was his own.

"Mr. Sanders she has a grade three concussion also. She hasn't woke up yet. Her injuries are a lot worse then Tegan's. We had to go in and surgically re-attach the Anterior crutiate ligament-"

"Where's that?" I heard Johnny ask.

"Follow me to my office." He said as he walked away from us and motioned for us to follow. We all followed him making nurses turn their heads at the site of five heavily tattooed men, the tallest and probably the craziest looking one holding a sleeping baby to his chest, following what seemed to be the most respected doctor in the hospital. We reached his office in minutes where he pulled out Trista's x-rays.

"As you can see right here this ligament, the Anterior cruciate, was ripped. We went in and surgically reattached it and put three metal screws. Her right wrist has three fractures in the Ulna, Navicular, and Lunate. We also placed two metal screws there. What causes me to be concerned is that she hasn't woken up. Mr. Sanders I'm afraid she's slipped into a coma. Her vitals show that it should be a short coma. A month at the most. Maybe even just a few days."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Aidyn: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/xxxJimmysullivanxx/Wreckage%20From%20The%20Past/263404391_8d527613d9.jpg

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=KQ6BvB48%2FZuucs68h60HAg%3D%3D Wrist

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=xlJfs99QZp317V64Pfuifw%3D%3D Knee

OK so this is my new story. Hope you like it!