Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 10 : So now I'm Mr. Baker. Kind of sexy

Tegan's P.O.V

I sat on my bed trying to figure out what I should wear. he said to dress comfortable, yet I still want to look good. My thoughts were broken by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called softly. Yeah I'm freaking out about tonight.

"Hey sis. What did you need help with?" Trista asked as she sat down next to me.

"Picking out clothes." I said sheepishly.

"Where are you going?" She asked with her left eyebrow raised. I had to giggle at that. Her left eyebrow was the one that always raised, yet mine was always the right. That's how people told us apart when we were younger. When we actually looked a like.

"I'll tell you if you don't freak out." I said staring at her. i knew she was going to flip.

"I promise." She said as she played with her wet hair...Wait wet hair. I took in the time now to look at how she was dressed. She had her board shorts on and a tank top on, but I could see the ties of her bathing suit.

"I'll tell you, but you have to tell me first." She said. You know sometimes I hate being a twin. She always knows what I'm thinking.

"Ugh! Fine. Mr. Baker asked me out on a date." I stated proudly. If you know me then you know I've had a crush on Zacky since I was...13 I believe. He was about 17/18. Hey back then it was a big difference, but now it's not. We dated when I was 16, but he went on tour. It was a mutual break up. Neither of us wanted to know what would happened if he cheated or the strain of a relationship in tour. Mainly because he's so much older then me.

"So now I'm Mr. Baker. Kind of sexy." I heard that familiar velvet voice say from the door way. I turned around and gasped as Zacky laughed at me before sitting on my bed.

"Ahh!" I yelled before turning away to hide my blushing cheeks.

"So Fiction are you going to tell us why your hair is wet and where my drummer disappear too today?" Zacky asked.

"Well if you must know. Jimmy took me and Aidyn to the beach." She said going through my closest, "Misfit we need to go shopping. The guys didn't bring all of our stuff."

"We can go back and get it. I think Matt got the Berry's to clean up everything except the Brandon size hole in the wall." Zacky said.

"How did that happen?" I asked. I really don't remember anything like that happening.

"Well after you two were safe Matt went to town on his face, but Brian grabbed him and threw him through the wall." Zacky said smiling like he was reminising on old times.

"I didn't think Brian had that much strength." Trista said as she stopped looking for a minute.

"Either did I." We heard yet another rough voice. This time it was my favorite older brother! Well only brother, but you get my point.

"Hi Matty!" Both me and Trista said at the same time. He chuckled slightly and smiled showing his dimples.

"How do you get use to that?" Zacky asked.

"Dude I've been around it for the last 21 years." Matt stated simply as he laid down on my bed. Trista walked over and laid down on top of him with her head on his chest.

"Did you have fun at the beach?" He asked as he played with her hair. I smiled at my siblings before turning back to the closet. I felt a set of hands on my waist before one reached in and grabbed my blue Gotta Have Music shirt.

"Here wear this shirt. I love you in it. Oh and don't wear a skirt." Zacky said with a smile. I nodded and went back to looking.

"Come on Man. I came in here to tell you to help Lusty with part of her guitar."

"What's wrong?" Zacky asked.

"I have no clue. She just asked me to come get you since Brian's not here."

"Where'd he go?" Zacky asked as Matt pushed, yes pushed, Trista off of him. I laughed at her face before turning back to my dresser.

"You should just wear a pair of black skinnys with that shirt." She says as she stands up, "Change and then I'll come back and help you with your make up." I nodded and quickly changed before walking over to my dresser and pulling out my Batman socks. I grabbed my grey checkered belt off of my door before slipping it on and my shoes. Trista walked back in and nodded.

"I think all you need is some eyeliner." She said laughing.

"Really?"

"Yeah. For one you have your glasses on. Two your eyes don't need that much done to them." She said as she handed me the eyeliner. She was acting funny. I know my sister. She has a secret.

"So What are you hiding?" I asked. Her head shot up making her smack it on the cabinet.

"I'm not hiding anything." She said rubbing her head.

"What ever." I said as I finished, "So how do I look?"

"You look great." I nodded and walked out of the room and into studio where Zacky was.

"Hey you ready?" He asked as he looked up. He has his Vengeance smirk on.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

"You hurt my sister and you'll really know what Vengeance is like." Matt practically growled. I saw Zacky gulp and nod before I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. Jimmy gave Zacky a high five before walking back into the house. Do they all live here or some thing? I swear. they have their own homes. I know that!

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said as he turned his vision back to the road. He was wearing his dark blue Red Sox shirt and his grey pair of slacks that were rolled up slightly so you could see his socks. He had a black bandanna underneath his Vengeance University hat. He had a thick layer of eyeliner and his classic red eye shadow smeared around his eyes. The car stopped and I noticed where we were.

"You brought me to the batting cages. Oh my god Zacky do you know how long it's been since I've played?" I asked with a smile on my face. When we were younger this is where Zacky used to bring me to get me to calm down. Normally right after I get out of a fight or auguring with my parents. Every once in a while we'd bring Trista or she would come with us, but most of the time Jimmy would take her to his house and let her play the drums. Of course it was Matt's request that we were take away for a few hours.

"I know that's why I brought you." He said smugly. I laughed as he walked over and opened my door. I got out and linked our arms together.

"Why thank you Mr. Baker." I said as we walked into the building.

"You ready?" He asked as he grabbed our bats. Our helmets were thrown in a corner. I watched as he got into position before the baseballs launched. He hit the first one making it fly. If we were outside playing he would have hit a home-run. I laughed as he missed the next one. He continued like that until he ran out of balls. He handed me the bat and walked out. I took a deep breath and stood that the plate. The first ball came flying and I missed it by a hair. Like I said I hadn't been here a long time. The next ball came and I hit the very top of it.

"Come on Misfit. Hit the ball." Zacky said. I nodded and this time hit the ball hard. Zacky must have noticed something wrong with my stance because the next thing I knew his hands were on my hips.

"Here put your left leg forward a bit more and keep your right leg planted like your going to smash a bug. Elbow up a little higher. There you go." He said softly in my ear. His head was right next to my ear. When the next ball came I hit it perfectly. Of course his hands were on mine, but I still hit. We played for a bit longer before Zacky checked his watch and said we need to leave. I looked at him wondering why we had to cut it so short. We had only been out for...two hours. Nevermind.

"We're going on the second part of the date!" He said with a smile. I noticed we were on a very familiar path. We were going to his house. Sure enough ten minutes later we at his house.

"It's not what you think!" He said defensively as he saw my face. I nodded trusting him and got out of the car following him up to the house. Sure enough it wasn't what i thought because i was soon attacked by Trista and Nikki.

"We're here to get you read for part two!" Nikki yelled.

"Venom!" Trista replied looking at me knowing what I was thinking. Nikki was unusually hyper.

"Go take a shower hun. Then the girls will get you ready and we can be on our way." Zacky replied calmly. He knew what he was doing and he was willing to risk my life for it! I nodded and walked upstairs to his bathroom and turned the water on. When the water was hot enough I got in and quickly showered and got out. I wrapped my favorite blood red towel around me and walked into Zacky's room seeing as there was not really anywhere else to go. I saw the girls on the bed putting an outfit together.

"Nikki can you start on her hair please and I'll finish this." Nikki nodded and started to dry my hair. She sat me in a chair that, I'm sure, Zacky put in here just for this reason. She brushed out my hair before putting it in to a Katy Perry type of hair style and pinning a red rose there. Trista came up and smiled at me before motioning for me to close my eyes. I felt her put eyeshadow on my eyes making me giggle slightly. She laughed at me before I felt her put mascara on my eyes. She nudge my eye slightly making me open them to see her put eyeliner on. She put a clear lip gloss on next making my rosy lips shine before she smiled.

"Ok take a look." Trista said. I looked at the mirror and didn't see me. I saw a girl that looked more like the 50's pinup girl, but that's Trista's specialty. She loves pin up girls. Nikki handed me my dress which I noticed was my black rockabilly dress. I slipped it on and let Trista zip up the back. Once she was done I took a look at myself in the mirror. The top was cut so it made my boobs pop slightly, but not enough to be over done. The middle hung to my curves perfectly. It had a flirty swing type of skirt that went to the top of my knees and had a red lace under it that went a little longer, but not much. Nikki came up behind me and placed a red big bead necklace on my neck while Trista put on my red music note earrings. I noticed that they had placed my black Demina lace and pleated silk 3" pumps. I sighed as I looked at my over all appearance. If I thought I looked like a pin up girl before I defiantly did now.

"Wow. Thank you so much!" I yelled crushing them in a hug.

"You're welcome. Now go see Zacky!" Nikki yelled.

"There goes our baby." Trista said with some actual tears. I laughed and walked down stairs to see that Zacky had switched from everyday Zacky and into Hot Geeky Zacky. Not that I'm complaining. He had a white button up shirt with a black vest on. I could see a plaid tie was wrapped around his neck. He had a pair of of dark black jeans adorn with a pair of his black dress shoes. He and to top off the outfit a pair of black fingerless gloves and his glasses. I smiled widely before walking over to him. He smiled at me and made me to a twirl. I did laughing as he whistled.

"You look amazing." He said making me blush, "Shall we?"

"We shall." I said as I took his arm in mine.

"Have her home before 12!" We heard Trista yell before she yelled Ow. I think Nikki hit her because shortly after we heard "We know where he lives dumbass. We can kidnap her back if we want!" I laughed as I got into the car. This time we were in Zacky's slick black BMW. He got in on the other side and started the car. Avirl Lavigne's "Complicated" came out through the speakers making me look at him.

"Brian had my car last. So don't look at me." I smiled and nodded before busting out in laughter. Zacky stopped in front of a very expensive Italian restaurant that I'm not even going to bother trying to say that name.

"Zacky you don't have to spend a lot of money on me." I said as I stared at him, since he was already on my side of the car with the door open. He just shook his head and smiled before gently kissing me.

"You deserve it. You took care of your sister and Aidyn when they needed you. You protected your sister. Both of you deserve the world with everything you two have been through, but you're my main concern. I'll let Jimmy deal with Trista." He said laughing. I laughed slightly before nodding and getting out of the car. We walked in hand in hand. The host was snotty and turned his nose at us.

"I have a reservation for Baker." Zacky said.

"Sorry sir there is no one on the list by that name." The host said without even looking at the list.

"Can you look?" Zacky said now he was getting anger. I squeezed his hand before smiling.

"It's ok. We can go somewhere else." I whispered. He shook his head and pulled out his cell. Now I recognized this place. Brandon Staller owned it. He's one of my brother's friends and the drummer for Atreyu.

"Yeah man. No it's cool. Just wanted to let you know that...What's your name?" Zacky asked the host with that Vengeance smirk. I knew the guy was scared by now.

"Jason Cross sir."

"Yeah I just wanted to let you know that Jason Cross is a really unsuitable host. Just looking out for your business man. No I was take Tegan here and the jackass wouldn't let us in...No I'm dressed in my typical stage clothes...Yes the geeky Zacky. Alright see you later man." Zacky smiled and took my hand before walking back out of the restaurant.

"I'm sorry that didn't turn out right." He said as he leaned back in his seat. he closed his eyes and rested his head against the head rest. I smiled and gently grabbed his chin between my thumb and index fingers.

"It's fine. Why don't we just go to the Ma and Pop diner down the road. the one we all used to go to." He smiled and nodded before buckling his seat belt and started the car. Ten minutes later we were out side of The Lazy Dog Cafe. We walked in and were immediately seated at our old booth. It had drawings all over it. One of Zacky that Matt drew. One of Johnny that Zacky drew. And the guys favorite one! One of me and Trista that C. Rackam drew. There were countless lyrics on the table that would never come of. Countless dates of when we were there last. No one even tried to take them off. Well except the few cuss words.

"So Don't take this the wrong way, but would you like to go home or would you like to come back to my house? We could watch movies." I smiled. I knew Zacky wouldn't do anything like that. Or at least not to me.

"Watching movies sounds like fun." Our food came and we ate. We made fun of each other each time we got something on our faces.

"Is everything alright?" Our waitress asked as she walked over.

"It's great." Zacky said sitting back in his seat.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you two so dressed up?"

"Well I was going to take my date out to a restaurant my friend owns, but the host was terrible and wouldn't let us in."

"Oh that's terrible. Well shame on him. You kids have been coming here for years. It's great seeing you two again and together." We smiled at her as she walked away.

"Wow she remembered us." Zacky said laughing. We finished up and said goodbye to the waitress before we walked out.

"Let's go for a walk!" I said as I pulled him towards the park. We walked around for around twenty minutes until we heard a guitar playing a soft song. A trumpet and saxophone came in shortly after.

"Lets dance." Zacky said as he grabbed my hand. I nodded and we walked over. The guitarist smiled. They reminded me of the type of men that would sit outside in New Orleans just to play. To remember the day just as they had the day before. To celebrate life and what it's given them. Zacky placed one hand on my lower back and held our hands high near his shoulder with the other, while I rested my hand on his shoulder. He took a step back and started to dance around with a easy step. I noticed we were now doing the same dance he did in their video Afterlife. When the song ended he dipped me low to the ground making me laugh. I leaned back a little more letting my hair fall back and almost touch the ground. He stood me up and I fell against him wrapping my arms around his neck as he handed each of the musicians a hundred dollar bill. I smiled as we walked back to the car.

"Did you have fun?" He asked.

"So much. Thank you so much for taking me out."

"You're welcome." He said smiling. We drove back to the house. Every once in a while he would place a kiss on my hand. When we got back we were greeted with Johnny and Jimmy.

"Where have you been?!" Jimmy yelled playing the 'dad' role.

"Umm...Jimmy it's barely 11:30." I said laugh at the sudden change in his face.

"Yeah dip shit and what are you doing in my house?!" Zacky yelled trying not to laugh.

"Well I guess we'll be leaving now." Johnny said as he dragged Jimmy out of the house. It was quite before Jimmy stuck his head back in and yelled "Trista expects details tomorrow!" Zacky took off his shoe and threw it at Jimmy's head barely missing as the door shut. We heard Johnny's car peel out and drive away.

"You let the kid play the get a way car in one video and he suddenly thinks he's a pro-driver! Their impossible!" Zacky yelled throwing his hands up in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!!! This is for my twin! Ms. Tara!!

Who's stories are a gazillion times better them mind! GO read them NOW!!!!!!! Pwease! I'm gonna sneak into Rev's house and sew it onto his pants!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/xxxJimmysullivanxx/121077970812227.jpg (What Zacky is Dressed in!)