Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 17: You'll never take us alive

I laughed as Vicki chased Johnny around the backyard. Today is the day we leave on tour. Well tonight we will. We wanted to leave at night so the kids aren't nearly as board and they sleep for the first night. Me and the girls were sitting around the table in the backyard watching the guys foll around in the pool and Matt cook. I heard the timer go off so I ran into the kitchen and pulled everything out of the oven and put it on a tray before taking it outside. I laughed as I saw Tegan reclining on her float, but I saw something she didn't. I saw Jocelyn cooking instead of Matt. I saw the Berry Brothers laughing at something. I looked down to see Matt under Tegan's float. I was about to yell for her to watch out, but it was too late. Matt had her under the water before the T could be come out. She screamed making everyone look, but instead of seeing Tegan laying on the float Matt was smiling with his hands behind his back looking smug. Tegan got out and came over to me with a sad look.

"Want me help you dunk him sis?"

"Pwease!" She said smiling. I nodded and climbed into the pool with her. Matt had his eyes closed and his head back so I don't think he saw us. We both smirked the "Shadows" smirk before disappearing under the water. We both swam under Matt and pushed the side up, but he didn't budge. We swam up when we ran out of breath and looked at him to see he was laughing. I looked over at Tegan and saw the matching evil glint sparkle in her eye before she looked up at Matt, who had gone back to laying there. I'm sure he was actually asleep this time. Tegan motioned for Zacky, Syn and the Berry Brothers to come in the pool. they all slide in, whether they wanted to or not and came over to us.

"Can you please help us?" Tegan asked, mostly Zacky knowing he'd help us without a doubt.

"Dunk our boss, who we have to go on tour with or save the trouble of getting our asses kicked and just watch you. Sure I'll help!" Jason said jumping up and down. We all laughed slightly before placing our hands on the float.

"Do it and you're all dead! Whether I get you now or I get you-" Matt never got to finish because he was underwater. I felt a hand on my leg and I tried to get away, but Matt's hold was too strong. Tegan looked at me before grabbing on to Zacky. I grabbed on to Matt Berry, who successfully pulled me away. All of us got out of the pool except Jason who was know fighting to get out.

"Don't stand there help me!" Jason yelled.

"Sorry bud. I love you!" I yelled as I ran behind Jimmy. He chuckled and pulled me in front of him and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Vicki is going to kill him when she gets her hands on him." He said staring over at where Johnny was up in a tree.

"I can imagine." I said as I turned around, "She has her dad's temper." I smiled and kissed him before pulling away when I heard Aidyn cry. I walked up stairs and into his room. He giggled when he saw me standing there. I picked him up and set him on the changing table and changed his diaper before picking him back up and blowing raspberries on his stomach. He laughed and pulled my hair slightly making me laugh too. I put some sun block on his and walked down stairs and outside where everyone was sitting; eating enjoying the free time while we had it. Something tells me this tour is going to be stressfully. I smiled and sat down next to Jimmy who pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me and Aidyn. Aidyn started to pinch his skin making Jimmy wince, but he let him. Vicki happily munched on her hot dog, only spilling a little bit every once in a while. She grabbed the bottle of mustard and tried to squirted some out and on to her hot dog only to to spray it in Johnny's face. We all started laughing and Nikki grabbed a napkin and started to clean his face. His face was clear by the time we had stopped laughing.

"I sowwy Uncle John." She said as her eyes teared up. He looked kind of pissed, but once he saw her tears his face changed. He grabbed a napkin and cleaned her chin where a little had gotten and kissed her forehead.

"Want to go watch a movie?" he asked as he held his arms out to her. She jumped din the and snuggled her head into his neck. I knew she was tired.

"Hey Syn?"

"What Tegan?" He asked. He had his head back on Lusty shoulder and had his eyes closed too.

"Do you remember the time we went fishing." He opened one eye before busting into laughter.

"Dude that took forever to clean up." I said as I shook my head.

FLASHBACK!

"So who left Tegan and Brian alone in the house?" I asked as me, Jimmy, Matt, and Nikki walked towards our house. I nearly gasped at the site. They had T-Ped the whole house. It was in the trees, stuck to the windows, wrapped around my mustang and Jimmy's. I walked closer to the house to hear that they had made a face on the biggest tree and had our Halloween tape playing. The "tree" was saying "Don't come any closer or I'll eat you." with a sign that says "Yeah that's right I'll eat your children, your grandparents and even your uncle! Give me alcohol and I'll be pleased though." I'm sure Syn wrote it. Or at least the last part. We walked inside to see the house was in worse condition. There were bottles all over the place. Clothes were all over the floor. Not their clothes, but Mine and Matt's. I shook my head when I heard sounds coming from the next room. I walked into to see both of them sitting on the edge of fish tank.

"Tegan I'm not catching anything!" Syn complained. I looked at him only to see that he was wearing my plaid skirt and my black ripped up long sleeve shirt through the shirt I could see my red lace bra. I shook my head.

"Look! You have something!" Tegan yelled. She was wearing Matt's "Fuck Your Moral" shirt and a pair of his sweats.

"Umm...guy there hasn't been anything in that tank since we were 13."

"No we bought fish today." Tegan said as if it were nothing.

"And now you're fishing for them."

"Yep yep!" She laughed as she fell backwards. I caught her before she hit the ground, but not by much.

"Trista how can you wear these underwear? They seriously go up my ass!" Brian said as he got up and fixed the skirt.

"Because they actually fit me!" I yelled back.

End Of Flashbakc.

"Oh my god. My ass hurt for like three days after I wore those" Brian said laughing twice as hard. I looked over at him with a disgusted look. They had been my favorite pair!

"Vicki's asleep." Johnny said as he walked back outside. Matt and Zacky looked over at each other before stand up and walking into the garage. I looked over at Jocie and Tegan with my eye brow raised before I saw Zacky slowly walking behind Johnny with duct tape in his hands. He ripped off a piece and quickly put it over Johnny's mouth before Johnny could take it off though Zacky had his arms duct taped together. He smiled in triumph as Matt came over and picked Johnny up. By now we were all really confused until we saw the rope hanging from the tree. I gasped as Zacky tied Johnny's feet together and to the tree branch. He was soon dangling over the pool head first.

"That's how you fish." Matt said as he sat back down.

"I wonder if we'll catch anything." Zacky said as I got up to get a drink and ice pack for when they got Johnny down. I hope that's soon. I heard everyone laughing as I walked back outside.

"What are they doing Aidyn?" I asked my son as he reached towards the door again. I walked over to the table to see Jimmy was now in the pool acting like he was a fish. We all sat around a few hours. Me and Tegan talking about tattoos. Britteny, Nikki, Syn and Zacky talking about guitars. Matt and Jocie were just watching Johnny sway.

"Dada!" Aidyn said as he reached for the pool. It was like everything froze. He said his first word.

"Say it again." I said as I looked over at Jimmy as he got out of the pool.

"Dada!" Aidyn said again louder as he reached for Jimmy. Jimmy picked him up and kissed his forehead as Aidyn said 'Dada' again. Aidyn laid his head on Jimmy's shoulder and wrapped his right arm around his neck. I watched as my son closed his eyes and my boyfriend rested his head on Aidyn's with one hand under his butt and the other wrapped around his back.

"I'm gonna go get a bath ready for him." I said as I stood up. I leaned up and kiss Aidyn's forehead and Jimmy's cheek before walking side. I walked up to my room and into his room. I smiled and got the bath set up in my bathroom for him. Jimmy came in holding Aidyn close to him except this time he had Vicki in his other arm. I filled up the whole bathtub and poured some of the water in the small bathtub. Jimmy got Vicki into the bath tub and I got Aidyn into his. Aidyn giggled as the water hit his sides. I heard Vicki laugh and I looked up to see Jimmy sitting there with bubbles on his head. I laughed at him and quickly washed Aidyn.

"What time is it?" I asked as I wrapped Aidyn in a towel.

"When I looked it was around 7:25, but now it's probably around 8. We leave in a little over 5 hours." Jimmy answered. Aidyn was calling for his Dada again so I switched Jimmy so I was holding Vicki.

"Twista!" She cheered as she gripped my neck. I laughed and walked over to my dresser where I pulled out her pink plaid shirt and matching pants. She jumped up and down on my bed when she saw what I had out. She grabbed it from me and pulled it over her head. I walked back into the bathroom after I got Vicki laying down on my bed to see Aidyn was now dressed in his stripped footsie Pjs. Jimmy was cleaning up around him.

"Babe take a shower. I'll get them to bed ok?" I said as I stared at him. He nodded and picked up Aidyn and handed him to be. He gave me a quick kiss before I walked out of the bathroom. I sat in my rocking chair and rocked Aidyn back and forth. He sighed and said 'Dada' one more time before he fell asleep.

"Showers all yours." I nodded and set Aidyn on the bed next to Vicki. before I could lay a pillow there Jimmy jumped din bed and smile up at me. I laughed ad smacked his head before walking over to my drawers and pulling out clothes.

"Can I see you in your knicker set now?" I heard Jimmy beg from behind me. I shook my head making him whine. I laughed and walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. It didn't take long for the water to heat up, which I was thankful for. I smiled as the water poured down from the nozzle. I stripped of my clothing and jumped in instantly feeling a lot better. I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair making some water run down my face. Once I was fully done I stood under the water thinking. My son's first words were "Dada" and not because of his dad, but because of the man he thinks is his dad? Does that in any way seem messed up? I have to go on tour tonight where it will be countless hours of having no private life. Signing countless papers. It's an amazing experience though and we get off right before Christmas. Thank god it's a short tour. I guess I was taking too long in the shower because soon there was a hand turning off the water that had turned cold. I felt a towel wrap around me.

"You ok?" Jimmy asked as I looked up into his smiling face. Why does it seem like this tour is going to put a lot of stress on our relationship?

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking." I said as I smiled. I walked out of the shower and over to my skin, where I dried off and pulled on my underwear and pants. I turned away and slipped on my shirt before turning back around to face him. I walked over to the bed and picked up Aidyn and took him into his room. Me and Jimmy walked down stairs and into the living room. I sat down on the chair that was near the kitchen and watched as Jimmy walked into the kitchen. Matt was sitting next to Jocie eating a thing of ice cream right out of the carton. Me and Tegan looked at each other and smiled.Jimmy came back a few minutes later with another thing of ice cream.

"Can I have a bit?" I asked. He handed me the carton. Now I was thankful that Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas was on Tv because Tegan was doing the same to Matt. As soon as the ice cream was in our hands we both took off running. We both ran outside to the front of the house. We sat there for a few seconds before we heard Nikki and Lusty scream for us to run. Matt and Jimmy were now outside staring at us.

"You'll never take us alive!" Tegan yelled.

"Seriously does that ever work?"

"No, but run!" She yelled. I nodded and ran. We both ran half way around the block, not dropping the ice cream until we were tackled. Jimmy grabbed the ice cream and threw me over his shoulder as I saw Tegan do the same. Wait how did she get a head of me?! Jimmy and Matt walked back to the house and set us down on the couch. I saw that now all of the girls and guys had some sort of ice cream. Jimmy's ice cream was kind of melted which made me laugh. I acted like I was watching TV when he walked by, but I really was waiting to trip him and that's just what I did. He looked at me and I smiled innocently.

"What?" I asked. I saw that he had a bit on his cheek so I leaned down and licked it off. he smirked at me before I felt ice cold liquid and some chunks ran down my face. He had dumped the ice cream on my head. I could hear everyone laughing. I looked back to see Tegan sitting on Matt's stomach, because he was laying down, pointing her spoon and laughing until Nikki dumped her ice cream over her head.

"Thank you Nikki!" I said as I hugged her getting ice cream all over her. Johnny started to laugh as she gasped, which resulted in Lusty spilling hers over Johnny's head, which made Syn dump his over hers, Jocies spill hers over his and so on until everyone and everything had ice cream all over it.

And to think we have a little over an hour before tour starts.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha I know this doesn't make much sense, but my twin will understand it! It should be like a blast from the past! And yes this tour is going to be crazy! There's gonna be some intense chapters! One of them should be out within month hopefully, but you guys know how I am with updating!

On a lighter note I passed a stupid test that I had to take 5 different times! I barely passed it with a D-, but hey i passed it!