Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 5: Santa's bring Maggots, Dolls, and a few

"Matthew Charles Sanders you wake up your sister and you'll be banned from having sex for a week!" I heard Jocelyn yell. I sighed and snuggled into Jimmy even more before I saw a bright flash and heard Jimmy groan and Aidyn...wait where's Aidyn? I sat up to see my brother grinning and Johnny holding Aidyn.

"You wait until I get my cast off!"

"So I have two weeks before I have my ass kicked by my baby sister? Works for me!" He said as he and Johnny walked out of the room.

"Lay back down." Jimmy said as he pulled me back down. I laughed before looking at him.

"Shut up it's too early!"

"Jimmy it's 3:30 in the afternoon. We need to get up." I said as I poked his nose. He scrunched his face making me giggle.

"Fine. Come on." He said helping me off of the bed.

"I really want these freakn things off already." I said as I frowned.

"Two more weeks." He said smiling at me. I nodded as he started to walk down stairs. Once down them we walked outside to see everyone was either in the pool or hanging out at the table.

"Aidyn's fed and put to sleep." Matt said smiling to me showing his dimples and a very proud face.

"And he did it all by him self!" Jocie said clapping her hands. I laughed and sat down next to her as we watched Brittney and Nikki in a heated game of Chicken. Nikki was on Johnny's shoulders and Brittney was on Syn's. I laughed as they started to play dirty making the guys laugh. Brittney was pulling Nikki's head down towards that water adn Nikki was trying to fight her off. It really was a funny sight to see.

"If you drop me your sleeping on the couch for a week!" Brittany laughed making Syn's eyes go wide. I laughed as Zacky sneaked into the water behind and swam under. I saw Nikki smile.

"What are you smiling at?" Brittany asked now aware that something was going to happen.

"Nothing. How about we call off the game and go make margaritas?" She asked sweetly.

"What are you on?" Brittany asked.

"She had a monster. I noticed there was one missing when I looked earlier." I said as I watched Zacky come up behind them. He sure did take his time and since we've all lived here for years we knew how to hold our breaths for so long.

"Oh ok." She said as Nikki open her arms for a hug. Johnny walked closer as Nikki closed her arms around her. They hugged each other before I saw Nikki's hand go up to the bathing suit tie and pul it before pulling back and pushing Brittany back making Syn go off balance and trip over Zacky who was still behind them and into the water. Since Brittany was trying to fix her top she was knocked off balance easily. We were all laughing as Syn tied Brittany’s top.

"You are so luck your top doesn't tie!" Brittany yelled over at Nikki as she jumped out of the pool and hid behind Matt.

"Daddy save me!" She whimpered as she clung to Matt's waist. Me and Tegan were basically falling out of our chairs from laughing so hard.

"I am not your daddy."

"Yes you are!"

"How do you figure?" He asked looking at her with his eye brow raised.

"Because Jocie is my mommy!" She yelled as she ran over and hugged her. Matt shook his head before setting down his spatula he was using to flip the burgers and chase after her; shoving his beer in my hand. She let out a scream before taking off through the back gate.

"So what do you think the damage will be when she gets back?" Tegan asked staring at the gate.

"Umm...she'll probably be thrown back into the pool." I laughed as Brittany sat down by us. She looked over at at Nikki's towel before a sly grin came over her features. Me, Tegan and Jocelyn looked at each other before she stood up and grabbed Nikki's towel. We all watched as she set it in the water before pulling it back out and throwing it onto the flag pole that was used ot hang up the Deathbat flag. Leave it to my brother to hang up a flag of his own band! It's cool though. The background of it is an Irish flag.

"Umm...you know she's tall she's gonna get that down in a heartbeat." Jocelyn said pointin g it out.

"Yeah, but it'll take her a minute to find out." She said laughing.

"Well I'm going to go inside. It's really hot out here and if I stay out here I'm goin gto have a suntan around my casts." I said standing up and grabbing my crutch. I somehow opened the door and steped into the house feeling the cold air around me. I was lucky too because as soon as I got in all five boys and Nikki, not by choice, jumped into the pool soaking everyone. Lucky Tegan had a towel over her top so she didn't have the sun line around her cast either. I walked around the house for a few before deciding I was going to go listen to Avenged's old album which we down in the basement in his studio. I got down stairs in no time which I was happy about. Maybe I was getting the hang of these horrible things! I walked over to the computer and put in Waking The Fallen and putting it to Eternal Rest. I sat down in Matt's office chair which was really comfortable. I spun around a few times before stopping, facing Jimmy's drums. I carefully got up and walked over to them. Running my finger along the rim of his bass and then up to the Cymbals. I walked behind and sat on his stool before pressing the petal, with my good foot, filling the room with sound. I smiled softly before doing it again. I laughed slightly before hearing another laugh fill the room. My head shot up to see Jimmy standing there, a towel wrapped around his wasit and his wet hair falling over his baby blue eyes.

"Missing it already?" He asked pushing him self off of the door frame and walked into the room sittin gin Matt's chair where I was sitting before.

"Really bad. I haven't played since last month. Not that I would know. I mean I was in a coma for two of those weeks."

"I'm sorry." He said lookign down.

"Nah there was nothing you could have done. I should have told Matt when he first started and then after I got the restraining order."

"You got hurt though."

"I got out lucky. I could have been one of the hundreds of girls that didn't and were murdered. I mean he killed two others and I doubt he's going to get any time."

"Why?"

"He knows the head of police and a lot of others." I said shaking my head.

"Oh...Want me to help you upstairs to eat?"

"Yeah. Why didn't they come get me?"

"The girls knew where you where so they didn't want to bug you."

"Oh." I said looking down.

"Come on! We need to get you fed and into bed!"

"Why?"

"Santa's bring Maggots, Dolls, and a few Finnish boys!" He yelled picking me up.

"Jimmy it's July." I said as I stared at him in confusion before just giving it up and resting my head on his shoulder. We got up the stairs to hear that infamous cry.

"Man I swear he has this device built into him so he knows when I'm on some form of stairs!" Jimmy said as he set me down on the couch before running upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so a few of you have been asking who Aidyn's dad is. i know I told a few of you that it was Brandon, but I'm not a 100% sure yet. I think I'm gonna make him Brandon's, but if things get boring then not.

Thank you for commenting!