Status: Slowing updating

Wreckage From the Past Haunts Me; Shakes Me to the Bone

Chapter 56: Fun with Brownies!

Bass pulsed through the stage with every beat of the drums, that Biscuit was playing. The audience was going insane, screaming every lyric they knew and even what they didn’t. The whole arena reeked of sweat, beer, and weed, giving off the perfect setting for the concert. Here it didn’t mater if they were fans of Hollywood Undead or fans of The 69 Eyes everyone was jumping. The Goths had mixed with the Gangsters in the room making the concert even better. The side of the stage was filled with band members, roadies, and guest dancing to the beats. Vicki and Aidyn were on the floor dancing in front of me and Raynee. The guys made sure that everyone was checked over better then normal since the kids were with us, but they had still snuck in the weed somehow. I didn’t mind as much as I should have though. I didn’t want to be one of the parents that lied to their kids and say nothing was wrong in the world, but I also didn’t want to be one of the parents that allowed their children to find out first hand. I was torn out of my thoughts by Jimmy rubbing my back. I smiled up at him and look in front of me to Vicki and where Aidyn was supposed to be. My heart started to beat ten times harder, until Jimmy pointed to Kurlzz who was holding him and dancing around stage. Deuce came over and started dancing with Vicki, turning her around in circles before smiling and turning back to crowed. Vicki tugged on my leg, laughing as Funny Man jumped into the crowd. I picked her up and pointed over to J that was doing the same thing. She let out a loud laugh again. She was singing in my ear, being young she couldn’t sing a lot of them, but she had most of them down. The feel of the concert was effecting all of us young or old. I smiled as Kurlzz handed Aidyn back to Jimmy as Paradise Lost started up.

“Sorry guys, Da Kurlzz is pickin little boys now. Guess he’s gayer then we thought.” Charlie said into the mic.

“Moms keep your kids away from him.” Funny said dodging the water bottle that was thrown his way.

“Oh fuck you both. That kids like my son.” He said laughing as he flipped them off. The beats started up again cutting off any farther convo between them. Johnny started the lyrics making the crowd scream louder then every before. The next few songs went off with the fans going louder with each one. Charlie had made the whole crowd go into tears by telling everyone why he wrote Black Dahlia. Lets just say there weren’t tears of sadness. Johnny stood up on the “ego boosters”, a look of seriousness was across his face.

“For those of you who have followed us for the last four years or even just a year, you know I’ve had trouble with the law, and because of this so called trouble my bitch of an ex took my daughter away from me. Well a the other day The 69 Eyes allowed us to go to a friend of their house in Big Bear. There was this little girl who knew who I was from the second I stepped foot on their property. After playing in the snow for hours and watching movies, eating homemade pizza that little girl had my heart wrapped around her finger tighter then anybody has ever gotten me. As I was walking around the house that night I heard her parents talking about how they knew why I cared about her so much so easily and told me I could be Daddy 3 Tears if I would like. No ones ever been that kind to me and Rev, Fiction I want to thank you so much. I mean you know I’m grateful if I’m acting like a fucking pussy in front of this whole place full of fans.” He said laughing at the end, “And if any of you tell anyone how much of a pussy I’m being I’ll kick your sorry asses.”

“I’m not gonna say anything bad about Johnny’s new found gayness, but instead ask little Riot to get her little butt up here and help me with this next song.” Charlie said as he avoided Johnny’s hand. Charlie handed her own microphone before taking her from me. He whispered something in her ear and she giggled and started singing the lyrics.

Wake up.” She screamed into the mic. Charlie pulled it back so he could sing “Grab Beer, Grab Rear, Shave Beard.”

Put on scene gear” She yelled again. I was just about on the floor as listen to Vicki singing along with it.

“Gotta get drunk before my mom wakes up
Break up with my girlfriend so I can bang sluts
I'm undead
Unfed
Been sleepin on, bunk beds
Since 10
So if I don't booze it
I'm gonna lose it
Everybody get to it
Do it
Get ruined

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Charlie had her singing every lyrics. Johnny walked up and stole Vicki out of Charlie's arms and started dancing around stage with her. She was a natural performer, running all of stage and shaking her little hips. She sang the lyrics with all of her little heart. Once Everywhere I Go was over they started No. 5. The whole band had wicked grins on their faces as they came towards us. Johnny was the first one too me, but looked over me to Jimmy. Im guessing Jimmy gave his permission because soon Johnny’s hand was wrapped around my wrist and he was dragging me off to the stage as Funny Man dragged Raynee, J dog grabbed Tegan and Charlie grabbed Lusty. I laughed as Johnny spun me in a circle. We started to grind to the beat as Johnny did his part of the song. Jimmy was smiling back at me but I could tell he was just doing this for me. I winked and motioned for him to came dance as well. He pointed to the kids with his head, but that was cut off when Matt and Christ took the kids out of his hands. Syn, Jussi and Zacky followed his lead and soon we were dancing with the two men.

Vicki must have gotten jealous cause she tore herself out of Matts arms and ran to 3 Tears. He smiled as the crowd laughed and started dancing with her instead. Everyone on the side quickly joined us on stage, dancing, cheering and just having fun while the roadies behind us worked quickly to take apart the set The 69 Eyes could get on stage. People cleared the stage as the song ended. I saw Raynee dancing with just Funny Man now and that the rest of the band was missing. I saw Johnny pull Vicki off stage on the other side as Jimmy pulled me off.

“Calm down. I told him he could get the kids ice cream.” Jimmy whispered in my ear I looked over at Christ to see that Aidyn was missing.

“Kurlzz stole him.” He said laughing. I nodded still on edge and they all knew it. The lights went pitch black and my eyes shut immediately, a cold sticky hand was placed in mine. I smiled knowing that hand all too well.

“You ok fiction?” I heard Johnny ask as Jimmy rubbed my back.

“Mommy’s scared of the dark.” My little girls voice rang out, “When lights go off I hold her hand cause mommy holds my hand when I’m scared and it makes it all better.”

“That’s sweet of you.” Johnny said. I knew there was a smile on his face. I picked Vicki up and set her on my hip. She laughed in my ear as Jimmy kissed her forehead and reached his arms around us and held us. I could barely make out the smile on Johnny’s face as I looked over.I reached out blinding and grabbed his hand. His hand closed over mine, feeling much like I was holding hands with Matt. The sound that started up was not the sound we expected. Instead of Never Say Die like Jussi told me it was, but the sweet sounding guitar of Bring Me The Horizon was what we heard. I looked over to see that Raynee was completely shocked. Her hand was over her mouth. The surprise was even greater when Oli Sykes came up behind her, but instead of stopping he walked right out on stage. His thick accent rang out as he started talking.

“Not many people know, but me and Raynee actually dated when we were younger. There was I four month time when I was over in New Jersey. She blew my mind and im glad she got a good guy. Today is her birthday, bet you didn’t know, so I brought some of her favorite people to play for her. Thank you for allowing me to interrupt your concert.” he say as he started up “Diamonds Are Forever”. I was blown away. Not only was Oli being nice, but I didn’t know it was her birthday.

“She didn’t want anyone to know.” Johnny said noticing my facial expression. I looked over at Jimmy with questioning eyes. He smiled and nodded, taking Vicki out of my arms. I grabbed the men of Hollywood Undead making Deuce trip over a thing or two and made them follow me to where the kitchen was. I could hear their whining, wondering what I was making them do.

“Why are we here?” Kurlzz asked as I tossed him into the kitchen. There was a loud crash, but I ignored it. I looked over at Johnny, who was now looking at me fearfully.

“Why don’t you go get that girl you’ve been staring at the whole night.” I told him as I smiled. He glared and shook his head, but did what I said. I grabbed a measuring cup from the drawer and handed it to j dog. I handed things to the guys. They all gave me a look of confusion except Funny Man who started pouring the sugar into measuring cup. All of the guys looked over at him with looks of confusion and I swear slight knowing on Charlie’s face.

“I make brownies bitch.” he said as he flipped them all off. I smiled, laughing quietly at the realization on their faces. I quickly wrote down the recipe on a piece of paper and set it in front of the guys.

“You asked for me?” a small girl asked from the door way as she walked in with Johnny.

“I wanted to ask you if you’ll help us make cup cakes for Raynee. I figured you and Johnny could make the icing for me while me and the guys make the cupcakes.” I explained ignoring the glare from Johnny. It seemed that Deuce was the only one that caught on to what I was doing.

“I actually know a recipe for the icing. My mom made me make it when I was younger and I know an alcoholic one too.” Deuce spoke up grabbing another piece of paper.

“Why doesn’t that surprise me?” I asked not really needing an answer. They all laughed and I saw him wink at me. I shook my head as I started mixing what Funny had already got together.

“Hey start making them. I wanna get them done before Bring Me get off stage.” I said much like their moms would.

“Yes ma’am.” J-Dog said laughing as I flipped him off. He started making another bowl of the mix not paying attention to what I was doing. Charlie’s eyes met mine, hiding his face in his jacket as he watched the smile across my face. I watched as J really started to concentrate on the mix. I dipped my hand into the batter and, slyly, covered J’s face with the chocolate mix. He looked over at me, with a shocked expression before a devious smile covered his face. he lifted the bag of flour above his head before dropping it on, not me, but Charlie glared over at J, ignoring my laughter.

"What the hell was that for?" He yelled at J-dog.

"You knew she was going to do it. That’s fucked up man!" J-dog yelled shaking his head in what seemed to be a disapproving manner.

"Why the hell didn’t you stop him?" Charlie yelled looking at me.

"How the hell was I supposed to know he was gonna turn that on you?" I said dying of laughter. My sides were burning, my lungs couldn't fill with oxygen. The look on Charlie's face clearly told me to run and run fast. I stopped laughing instantly and took off running. Johnny looked over at us and instantly started laughing. His girl looked over to see what he was laughing at. She nearly fell out of her chair as I ran around the center isle. I looked over at Johnny and ran behind him

"Oh hell no you don't!" He yelled as he saw that Charlie had the bowl of mix, "There's only one type of bowl you can come at me with, and that ain't it." I started laughing, but soon stopped as Johnny grabbed a hold of my arm.

"Trader!" I yelled as Charlie came closer.

"You hide behind me and you're calling me the trader."

"Yeah that sounds about right..." I said laughing. Charlie was almost near me when I heard Johnny groan. I looked back behind me to see that Johnny was now covered in the frosting he had just made. He looked over at his girl, who was covering her mouth and giggling. I smiled at her, but soon grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the way of Deuce who had a bowl of the filling I had Kurlzz making.

"Hey bitch I just made that!" He yelled as he grabbed a handful of flour and smacked Deuce right in the face. A huge food fight broke out. Food was being thrown from all corners of the kitchen. Me and Johnny's girl looked at each other before quietly walking out of the room, leaving the boys to their mess, that I in no way helped make. I stopped to look over at Funny Man who was singing while he made the rest of the batter, amazingly staying out of the fight. He nodded over to us telling us to take off. I smiled and walked into the hallway.

"Hey I never got your name." I said as we walked towards the stage.

"Oh sorry, I'm Leah."

"Trista." I responded as I smiled, "So you like George?" I asked bluntly. She blushed, her pale face turning red as she tried to hide behind her blond hair.

"Yeah I'll be honest I really do, but I know he doesn't like me." she mumbled with her head down.

"Sweetie you're about as blind as a bat. He really likes you. I've only known him for a few days but I can tell. You guys have the next few days off right?"

"Yeah, the guys were talking about trying to find someone to hang out with. I think Johnny and Deuce were talking about going up to Orange County to look at houses for mom. I had to calm him down yesterday. One of the old drug dealers had found out that Deuce got paid a signing bonus and started to claim that Aaron owed him more money. When Aaron told him he had paid his debt, the dealer went off and swore vengeance on him. Aaron came on tour, not thinking that he was serious and it turns out he was very serious. He shot up mom's house last night."
"You're Deuce's sister." I said as I saw a tear roll down from her dark blue eyes. Looking at her eyes were very interesting to tell you the truth. They were dark blue, but had swirls of light blue and what looked like a light, bright green.

"Yeah, but no one except the band knows. When he got into drugs and everything mom sent me out of LA. I'd been staying with my aunt near Fresno, but the gang population got worse up there and since Aaron moved out of the bad neighbor he brought me back and had me move in with him." she explain as she brushed her dark brown locks behind her ear.

"That makes sense. Matt made me and my sister move in with friends when we were younger...wish I could say it was because of a gang." I said without even meaning to. It just slipped.

"Come on, lets get up to the stage before they realize were gone." she said as she took off running, ignoring what I said thankfully. I laughed and ran to the stage right behind her. I smiled as I saw Jimmy holding Aidyn who was fast asleep. He looked over and smiled. I walked up behind Vicki, who was dancing with Nikki, and grabbed her, pulling her into my arms. She screamed, but giggled when she saw my tattoos, telling her it was me. Leah was standing next to Jimmy laughing and smiling.

"Are you having fun?" she asked Vicki when I got back over to her.

"Lots! Where Daddy 3 Tears?" She asked. Just as she asked she was taken out of my arms and handed to Jimmy while my arms were held behind my back by very stick, large hands. Jimmy and everyone was in shock, but had soon started to laugh. I guess they didn't clean up at all. I looked behind me to see a very chocoalately Charlie Scene.

"You know that's a good look for you. Don't you agree?" He glared at me through his chocolate covered eyes.

"I'd take that as a no." Leah said laughing. However her laughter was short lived when Johnny grabber her. I laughed as she stuck her tongue out at me. They dragged us out on stage, making everyone laugh at their appearance. I started twisting in Charlie’s arms, but I was going no where. Deuce and J walked out on stage with two bowls. One full of mix and one of filling. I started fighting even harder, but they just kept getting closer.

"She's the reason we're covered in food, yet she's clean. We gotta change that." Kurlzz said into his microphone as he nodded to the two men in front of me. They both smirked before pouring the sticky substance all over me and Leah. Our screams were heard by the audience, but all we could hear was their laughter. The guys let go of us laughing at our faces. Deuce walked over to me and licked my cheek.

"Hey Funny you make a good mix!" He said into the microphone KUrlzz was holding. I walked over to the side of the stage as Tegan laughed. She didn't even see me before I hugged her, covering her with chocolate. She glared before licking her hand.

"He's right. That is good." I shook my head laughing.

"Hey girls I have some extra clothes in the dressing room. Go a head and get them and take a shower. All of my stuff is back there. Use what you need." Raynee said as she laughed. She was laughing so hard Jussi was holding her up. I nodded, smiling over at her. The three of us walked back into The 69 Eyes and started going through her clothes.

*Raynee's p.o.v*
I watched as my former love screamed the lyrics. The crowd was screaming along. People were handing Oli cups filled to the rim with beer, but he ignored them for now. I started screaming the lyrics in perfect sync. Matt winked at me from back behind the drums, making me wink back. I started swaying my hips making them grind back into Jussi. He started grinding back into me letting me what I had created. I smirked and ground my hips even harder.

“You gotta stop that.” Jussi whispered in my ear. I laughed and shook my head making him hold my hips tightly. The girls came back looking hot to say the least. Their dresses all fitting them tightly and showing off their curves perfectly. Jimmy’s jaw drop as he took in the black corset and tights black pants of mine Trista was wearing. 3 Tears was blown away seeing Leah’s curve figure, that was normally hidden under big shirts thanks to Deuce, shown off in my tight white zip up dress. I think Zacky was drooling over the sight of Tegan in my black dress that had studs lining the openings.

“Get something to cover my sister. I don’t like the way Johnny’s staring at her.” Deuce growled in my ear. I shook my head smirking at him.

“Aaron, brother?” Leah’s sweet angelic voice said over the music.

“Yeah Sis?”

“Shut the fuck up! I look hot!” She said glaring at him as she grabbed the back of Johnny’s head and pulled him into a rough kiss. We all started laughing, shocked expressions clearly showed on the guy’s faces. Johnny’s hands went down to her hips and pulled her closer into him. Her hands were mixed in his hair. The look on Deuce’s face was priceless.

“Oh your going to die.” Deuce said looking over at me. I laughed but backed up on stage, making sure he wouldn’t go after me. I looked over at Oli and winked. He laughed as I started dancing with Lee. I stopped dancing with Lee as the song came to an end and looked over at Oli. Oli smiled and walked over to me, setting a hand on my hip like he used to he made a slight movement that was oh so familiar. I licked my lips and leaned in closely. His breath was hot on my lips, reminding me of all those drunken nights we stayed awake holding each other close, kissing, talking, making love. Whatever we could that wouldn't require moving away from each other. The same sweet smell of cigarettes and whiskey drawing me into him, making me want those sweet devious lips on mine. His face got closer to mine, his hand on my face, microphone still in hand. I set my hand on his hand, on top of the microphone, wrapping it around slightly. Right as our lips were about to touch I grabbed the microphone and turned away making him nearly fall.

I ran to the side of the stage kissing Jona on the cheek. I winked at Oli before screaming the lyrics, sounding much like Oli himself. The crowd looked completely shocked giving me a rush of ecstacy. I leaned down still screaming the lyrics and grabbed a few hands as some of the fans realized it was me that had sung on the last album. I glanced over at Jussi who was smiling widely. My smile grew even wider. I looked back over towards Oli who was glaring a playful glare. My who body filled with adrenaline, the crowd was giving me that drug I had missed so. I brought the microphone back up to do the next line when a deep voice mixed with mine. I looked over Jussi who was smiling widely at me. My eyes caught Oli’s for a second. Filling my lungs with air I screamed out the last few lyrics, hearing my voice mix with Oli’s. The song ended leaving me breathless. I ran my hand up the side of my face and into my hair. My hands tangled in the sweaty mess as my heart raced. My lungs screamed for air like it was some drug, but that didn't wipe the smile from my face. Oli took my hand in his as we bowed.

"Give it for the amazing Raynee! Now I saw some cups in the air, hand me some booze!" His smooth voice excalimed as he grabbed a cup from a crowd member. I shook my head and walked off stage, tackling Jussi as I got to him. He laughed in my ear and wrapped his arms tights around me making me sigh in content. I leaned my head back slightly capturing his lips in a rough kiss. He gladly returned it, pulling me up my my thighs so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

"Ew Auntie Ray, Uncle Jussi no tonsil hockey!" I heard little Riot say. Now anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not to good around kids. In fact I can't stand being around them' but Riot and Aidyn had my heart.

"Synyster why does my niece know what Tonsil Hockey is?" I asked glaring at him. I saw him glup before shurgging. I raised my eyebrow, before turning to Christ who was laughing. He shut up instantly making me smirk.

"You're one scary little chick." Shadz said as he laughed at the two men's faces. I smiled widely and nodded making him laugh even harder.

"That's why I fell for her man." Jussi said, tightening his grasp around me. I kissed him again before burying my head in his chest.

"Hey Ray we need help setting up that piece on Jussi's drum set." Dave, one of the roadies, said as he tapped on my shoulder.

"Come on Dave it's not hard!" I said. These guys couldn't put together Jussi's drum set to save their lives.

"That's what she said!" Riot yelled without missing a beat, clapping her hands together. I started laughing so hard I was on the floor. Everyone else looked shocked. Shadz was the next laughing as hard as possible, followed by Jocie, NIkki, and Lusty. Trista and Tegan were trying to hold back their laughter but couldn't.

"I don't even want to know whereyou learned that." Jimmy said as he shook his head. The lights faded and I heard Funny Man's voice. His deep voice was singing none other Happy Birthday. He was holding a tray filled with cup cakes. My smile was so wide it was hurting. Each one had bright greens and blues frosting, lots of frosting.

"Well orignally me and the guys were supposed to make these, but as you found out J started a food fight so." Trista explained smiling and laughing as Aidyn tried to grab one off the platter.

"These ones are non-alcoholic so the kids can have em if they want em. I left the acloholic ones in the kitchen for a bit." Deuce explained handing one to Aidyn as Charlie handed one to Riot. They instantly dug in, covering their faces in the bright frosting.

"Payback's gonna be a bitch in about twenty minutes." 3 Tears said laughing as he looked at the kids. The look on Trista and Jimmys face was priceless. I wish I had my camera with me or even just my phone.
"Our turn up on stage baby." Jussi said kissing me as I unwrapped a cupcake, "You taste like frosting."

"It's good." I said happily munching on the treat given to us by gods. He laughed and nodded, leaving to go behind his drums. The bass kicked in as Jyrki's deep sensual voice sung those famous lyrics to Gothic Girl. I danced to the song, all while never having a cup cake out of reach. Oli came up and started dancing with me. True to Tears words Riot and Aidyn were now bouncing off the walls. Jumping up and down in place and dancing with each other. Riot had Aidyns hand in her's and was twirling him around in circles.

"Don't do that too much baby. He'll throw up." Oli told her. She stopped spinning him, grinning up at Oli. She grabbed Aidyn's hand pulled him towards Johnny. Confusion was clearly written in my eyes as I looked up at Oli.

"I've changed a bit." he responded as why he was being nice.

"What caused that?" I asked, not meaning anything bad by it, but knowing Oli all to well. He doesn't change for anyone.

"My niece." he said as he smiled, "Says she wants to be just like Uncle Oli."

"That’s cute." I said as I hipped him. He laughed and did it back. The concert was drawing near an end and it ever so present of the kid's faces. Vicki had fallen asleep on Jimmy's chest, her hand being held tightly in Johnny's. A smiled was spread across Trista's face as she stared down at the sleeping baby in her arms. I turned my attention to the love of my life. His hair falling in his face as he stood up behind his drums, beating them while he was stand. Stealing the show in my opinion. They played their last song, Jussi running over to me and picking me up. I laughed and leaned down connecting our lips.

"Did you have a good birthday?" he asked. His intoxicating breath still hot on my lip.

"Best birthday ever." I said smiling
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this is out so late, but I've been having a bunch of family issues, school issues and issues with my ex so I'm really sorry.

Deicated to Audrey! I LOVE YOU LIL SIS!!!