Think Happy Thoughts

Working sucks... or does it!

Let me interduce myself, my name is Helena, I am 21 years old and I live new jersey and I work in a comic book store I get mistaken for the girl in the my chemical romance 'Helena' video, ironic I know has my name is Helena, I have long black hair, green eyes and lots of tattoos my body is my artwork I love drawing, so lets start off my story of the day that can change it all.

7 am I am woken but the sound of my alarm on this dark Monday morning, I drag myself out of my bed and wonder over to the bathroom to reveal a worn out, make up smudged face of mine.
“ god I look like shit!” I said to myself, I picked up my facial wipe and wipe to smudged make up off my face after that I continued to have a shower just letting the water ran over me is the best feeling at that time of morning, I lost myself in the moment until I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, I ran quickly towards to phone naked nearly tripping over my bed picked up the phone to hear my bosses loud voice
“Helena where the hell are you?, your suppose to be here early helping me with the delivery!”
“ Johnny sorry mate I'll be there asap!” I replied.
I quickly dried my hair, applied make up and got dress in record time, ran out of my house into my car and drove to work.
Once I'd arrived Johnny was outside giving me a evil grin and said to me
“late night was it!”
“yeah my sister had a house party didn't arrive home till 2 am this morning!” I said.
“So you can imagine what I feel like at the moment” I added
“Like death, I can imagined well i can just look at your face” he laughed
I proceeded after that comment to whack him over the head with the nearest objected which happened to be my shoulder bag.
“Ouch!” he cried out
“Ha ha serves you right!” I said with a cheeky grin.

6 Hours later....

The day was so slow and boring I found myself just reading all the new comics that arrived this morning we had hardly any customers, just a few kids in and out again not buying anything can this day get any worse..... i hope not!
It was 4 o' clock, 2 hours till closing time when this guy came in with a hoodle and sunglasses on and he walked over to x-men comics, I couldn't tell when he looked like until he took off his glasses and hood to revealed his identity his short black hair and green-brown eyes knocked me down on the seat behind me it was Gerard the guy I idolized and have a huge crush on, I had no idea what to do with myself, do I go over or stay here, too late to decided he's coming, he's coming over shit!