Think Happy Thoughts

back from the hospital

Gerard's POV

Me and Helena left the hospital still dazed and confused with the events that have happened in last 24 hours. We drove back to Helena's house where the others were. We have all became really close after our experience. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else right now but being with Helena, she makes me feel safe, its like we have known each other forever. I dunno its the strangest feeling that you just cant explain.

Helena didn't speak the on our way back to the apartment she just stared out of the window. It clear to me that something is bothering her, so I thought I'll ask her. We pulled up at her apartment and turned the engine off and turned to her.

“Helena are you ok hun? It seems to me something is bothering you”
she looked at me with tears in her eyes “its about my parents they.....they...died in a car accident when I was 15, my older sister looked after me after it happened. So what happened to us has really hit me hard we could of died like my parents did!” after what she said she just burst into tears I grabbed hold of her and let her cry into my chest has I stroked her hair.
“its ok we never leave each other we always be here from now on. I am so sorry for what happen to your parents” she just looked up at me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.
“shall we head inside now” I said to her as I opened the car door. She just nodded and opened her car door.
We walked to the apartment door and Helena opened the door to be greeted by Sophie, Frank, Ray, Mikey and bob with sad faces. Sophie embraced Helena into a hug, obviously knowing what happened to her parents all those years ago. We all embraced each other into a group hug.

From that moment we all became the bestest friends. The next day we got the final call from the doctor saying that Worm had pass away in early hours of the morning. It hit us all real hard, especially Helena.
At Worm's funeral, my band did a special concert in his memory thousands of people turned up it was overwhelming. The concert including not only my band but some of Worm's favorite bands Metallica, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden and many more. It was one of the best concert my band had ever done so far in our careers.
We have just released our second album 3 months after Worm's death and its making a huge impact on the world its called three cheers for sweet revenge.

Note: hello peeps its be a while sorry i have major writer's block still i have ran out of ideas with this story so please help me out if ya can please!!!! i need some ideas plzzzzz