Sanae Shines

Curing an Unsure Heart! Found the Flute Master!

Yes, after the souvenir shopping, the day arrived when the class have to go to Tokyo. They went with the special class, the hyper smart ones. Sanae was once tried to be put in there, but she declined, she didn't want to be stuck-up like them. Tough luck for the classes, the buses were so stuffy you could barely breathe! Sanae should've brought the mini Keroro fan when her conscience nudged her to, but no! She brushes it away, and she totally regretted it.

" AIR! I NEED AIR! " Sanae shouted.
" Hey, not just you! I have asthma! " Yusuke exclaimed.
" WHAT!? "
" Just kidding, I can't breathe too! They don't have the open windows in this stupid bus! "
" I think we're gonna suffocate before we even reach Tokyo..."
" Ditto..."

Fortunately, they didn't suffocate and they reached Tokyo safely. Not the expectation they were looking forward to...its all buildings, buildings...towers and buildings! The class teacher of Sanae's class groaned to herself and wailed.

" I should've known that Tokyo was like this!!! This field trip is a disaster! Let's all go back to the bus! "
" No,no....this place is great, Miss Nanare! The boys like it too, right..? " Sanae quickly said.

The class agreed with her, they would rather go anywhere except that bus! The boys nodded their heads too, they wanted to go trade more cards with the locals over there!

Pretty soon, the special class came out of their bus. None of them were complaining when they got out. Sanae thought they were aliens from another world or something! Among them was a very pretty girl who's surrounded by students who seemed to be giving her such a hard time. Sanae marched up to them to try and listen to their conversation.

" What's wrong, Natsumi? Don't want to fight with Tetsuya 'cause he's better that you? "
" I guess she's just chicken. "
" Well, duh! No matter how well you play the flute, you'll never be able to beat Tetsuya! "
" You're just no match for him! "
" Admit it! "

Hearing their words made Sanae fell extremely mad. That girl never should've been teased like that! She stepped up and looked at them with her most horrifying look ever.

" Why are you teasing her like that? Don't you think about her feelings? If you keep teasing her like that, she won't like it! Let's say if you guys get teased, what would you do, huh?! "
" Fine, fine! we'll leave her alone! Geez....we'll be back, Natsumi. "

The girl called Natsumi looked at Sanae with a surprised look which turned into a grateful smile. Sanae realized that this girl must've been teased a lot, judging by her expression. Then the girl took her things and quickly passed by her, but she said something like a "thank you " when she passed by.

The field trip was VERY boring, they knew what's their lifestyle just by looking at the people. They just work, work, work and work. After the class knew what's going on, they went to the park to relax and try to think of positive things. Sanae went and sat down with Yusuke to tell him what happened.

" Oh, so that's what happened! Little Natsumi Hihara was always teased like that. "
" But why? She doesn't deserve all that! "
" True, but you see, this cool guy in the same class as her called Tetsuya challenged her to a flute competition. They sounded very nice, equal points, but the whole class supported Tetsuya 'cause he's more popular. And now his target of teasing is Natsumi. " he sighed.
" Flute competition...? "
" Uh-huh. Why don't you talk to her? It'll be nice for her to hear those encouraging words you always say. "
" Sure. "

Sanae got up from the bench and walked to Natsumi's. She stood in front of her, peeking what book Natsumi's reading. Natsumi looked up at Sanae from her book and put the book down. She pulled off a surly expression and placed her hand on the space on the bench.

" This seat's taken. "
" Oh, for who? "
" For the person who just told those idiots off. I'm very grateful to her. " she smiled. She took her hand away from the spot and offered Sanae a seat. Sanae sat down immediately and peered at the book again. it's a notebook with the word ' Rain Tree' on it.

" That's my manuscript book. I write my music in there. "
" You're Natsumi Hihara, right? " Sanae asked.
" Yes, and you are...? "
" Matsuyama Sanae. Nice to meet you! "
" Nice to meet you, Sanae. "
" Can you keep a secret? "
" Sure. I keep a lot. " Natsumi rolled her eyes on her, trying to guess what secret is it.
" See this keychain? " Sanae held out her violin keychain.
" Yes..? "
" If I throw it up in the air, it'll turn into a real violin! "
" Magic trick? "
" No! Then if I play it, I'll transform! "
" Alright. Seems you have the same secret as I do. " Natsumi sighed.
" What? "
" My flute does the same thing, except it isn't a keychain. "
" Really? "

But their conversation didn't continue, because those strange monsters came again! The two classes panicked, the teachers fainted and the students ran amok! Sanae tossed her violin and did her transformation sequence. Natsumi, on the other hand just played a tune too, and stuck out her flute in front of the monsters. She transformed too, but her outfit was different than Sanae's and her hairstyle changed from no hairstyle to a ponytail.

" Sleeping Melody! "

Natsumi's attack made everybody sleep, all except the monsters. The monsters charged faster than the others at Yokohama, but Natsumi transformed her flute into a wand and shouted an attack that made the wand release an amount of power that the monsters disappeared faster than Sanae thought. The two girls sighed in relief and stared at the places where the monsters once were. Sanae looked at Natsumi and wondered what to do.

" So you are...? "
" Flute Master. And you? "
" Musical Angel. Bad name, right...? "
" No, it's kinda creative. Hey..."

The sleeping students and fainted teachers got up from their effected spells. Sanae and Natsumi reverted back to their normal selves and pretended to read the ' Rain Tree ' notebook.

" Hey, what happened? Just now I see sparkles and hear wooshes! "
" And there were two girls who were wearing fancy outfits and creating magic! "

" Oh, you must be hallucinating, guys! They must be dreaming, weren't they, Natsumi? "
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha....there's one member found! three more to go! What'll happen next?

Ah, crud...lunch....the worst time of the day, unless it's good food.