Status: Active, if a pervious reader this is no longer a fan fic :)

Letters From a Stranger

Ten.

Biting my lower lip and running a hand through my hair I sighed. How do you tell your parents that their daughter was out all night drinking and taking unknown pills. That I don't even remember what I did the night before, for all I know I could have ran around naked. I just have faith in my friends that they wouldn't let me do that. "We are waiting Jamie." John said. I groaned and slouched my body to the side, resting all my body weight to my left. Bringing my fingers up to my mouth, chewing on them while trying to think of a story.

"Don't slouch, and don't bite your fingernails." John demanded.

"Jamie, you have till the count of three to tell me what happened last night. Or I will personally ground you myself young lady." Mom said.

"I went out with Gabby after the game. It was just Randy, Chris, Gabby, and me. We went out to eat and went back to Gabby's. Her parents were home, I swear to God nothing happened." This was the second time I've ever lied to my Mom, and John. I heard Josh let out a laugh of disbelief. Shooting him the death glare of a lifetime, pleading with him to shut up.

"Your going to believe her! She's clearly lying, she stunk of alcohol and she reeks of vomit. John tell me you aren't buying this load of bullshit."

"Josh your right. Jamie you aren't fooling anyone, you got drunk last night." I shook my head no, and just tried with all my might to fight back my tears.

"Answer me Jamie!" He yelled.

"No, I didn't drink last night. I promise! Mom believe me, you have to believe me I didn't drink last night." My Mom just looked me in the eyes, and let out a sigh. She didn't say anything, or confirm to me that she believed me. I just wanted to tell her the truth, tell her that I was drinking and that I got pissed drunk. Tell her that I took unknown pills and I'm scared of what I did.

I wanted to tell her all of this, but I couldn't. I wanted to talk with my Mom about this just us two, but that would never happen. "Jamie did you drink last night? If you do not answer truthfully I will ground you for the rest of this year, and sue Gabby's parents."

"What would you sue her parents for? They don't have anything to do with this!"

"Oh you better believe they have something to do with this. Contributing alcohol to minors, endangerment to a child. I know that Gabby as a little brother, and I know they leave him in Gabby's care. So tell me the truth did you drink last night?" John said.

"YES! I drank and got so fucking drunk I couldn't even remember my own name, I took some pills. I lived for once in my life, and I enjoyed it. I'm so tired of living to your standards, to your image of what I should be. Just for once in my life I did what I wanted to do, and I've never felt better." I yelled.

"Jamie, I know you so much better than you think. You wouldn't drink if someone didn't force you. Randy forced you to drink and take those pills didn't he." Mom said.

"No Mom, I did all those things because I wanted to. This is my life and no one else's, I just wanted to live a little." I pleaded with my parents.

"I don't believe you. I'm banning you from seeing Randy, I'm banning you from talking with those juvenile delinquents." John said.

"Those 'juvenile delinquents' are my friends, and one of them happens to be my boyfriend."

"Well if your friends were such good friends, they wouldn't have forced you to drink. I don't understand why you would want to be friends, with such... teenagers." I let out a small laugh.

"John in case you haven't noticed we are teenagers! You just can't ban me from seeing my friends. Mom aren't you going to say anything?"

"No, John is right. You shouldn't be hanging out with such a bad crowd. Now get yourself changed for dinner, John is expecting some very important guests."

"Oh and shower before you come down, I don't want the guests to think we allow alcoholics in this house hold." John said, before closing my door. When I heard my door close I ran over to my door and locked it, letting out a loud scream as the tears fell from my eyes. Grabbing my cell phone I dialed Randy's number and just sobbed into the phone, as I told him all of what happened.