Archaggelon

Introduction

Year: - 2076

In the city of Zadkin, a huge object had come out of nowhere, people were running everywhere, and they had no idea where they were going. Someone from a distance called it a name, a name that would not suit this type of thing. They called it an ‘Angel.’ It was trying to destroy anything that was in its way no matter what it was, it will demolish it.

Then, in a matter of seconds, another one came from the opposite direction, but this one was different, it did not try to ruin anything. It was aiming to kill the Angel. The only difference you could see between the two was that the good one had a unit on its chest, ‘CO76,’ and it looked more like a droid of an Angel. It was doing anything possible to wipe it down, but the Angel was really powerful. You could see CO76 was struggling to get its balance from the Angel’s attacks while they are wrestling their way to their victory.

While CO76 had finally used its last bit of strength, the Angel kept on severely crushing it so it does not try to stop him again. Then, all of a sudden you see CO76’s chest opening like a door and a body comes out. It was a man. All you could see was fire and smoke from the buildings but if you were looking hard enough you could see the man holding something in his hands. It looked like a button. Before he could press it, he shouted to the Angel, “I hope you die and never come back to ruin my family’s life again or anybody else’s for that matter.” Without another word he pressed it. All you could see was the massive light rising and then a huge noise bursts out like nothing a human could ever hear again. They hope.

When the noise faded away from the destruction, CO76 had done from the explosion, now all you could hear was dead silence. Looking from a far distance where the two giants were fighting, they were both on the floor. Not moving an inch. When the people went closer to the place where the man was, who had saved everyone’s lives, including the city’s, they did not find anything but a tag spelling ‘Niko Fa Nadlen.’ They had noticed that the man had given his life to them even though he did not even know them at all. That is why they were so thankful to him to rename the city by his name.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you comment. One thing though, you might see that the first chapter which is the return of the angels has a lot of information but not all chapters are like that. Relax you won't suffer.