Archaggelon

The Return of the Angels

Year: - 3048

Alex Lloyd is a famous year old boy with blue eyes, masculine body and close cropped Blondy hair with a fringe that is split equally into two in front of his forehead. On the age of 5, he had made the decision to be the smartest in his class and his mother helped him. She wanted him to be the best of anybody in his school and the best marks in world history. ‘Being second and under is not an option,’ that was what he had told himself to not lack his concentration on his studies. As for relationships, he did not want anything to do with that. That is why he did homeschooling after noticing the girls were flirting with him. He also had participated in a wide range of sporting events to balance his body and mind. He took part in every single sport that involved running and exercise. He never made friends because all the guys did not like his intellectual mind and smart words that embarrassed them in front of the girls who were watching.

When he turned seven, his mother had died. He had never met his father. Mentioning that word in front of her was a heart ache and that is why he did not know anything about him. The only thing she said was that he died in a severe accident and it stayed like that. He had no body else in his life as a family except his nanny, Rachel Castillo.

At the age of 10, he was more into computers and machinery like his computer skilled tutor, Daja.

Daja was a strong masculine man with short bronze hair and green eyes. Even though they lived together, Daja wanted Alex to refer him as his tutor.

When Alex had first met Daja, he had decided to make something so extreme and more technological than anything in the world that no human would ever think of creating. He also wanted to know Daja’s last name because Alex had a feeling that he knew Daja from somewhere. But he had a way with words which made Alex forget to ask him again. He never found out and never cared in the end because he had more important things to do.

In the past three years, they became close friends, and in some strange way Daja expressed his friendship by calling him son. Alex thought it would be because of the loss of his parents in a young age made him feel lonely sometimes and that is why Daja was always by his side no matter what.

After one year when Alex turned 14, he had finished his invention, but he was so fascinated with his work that he made another two. It was shown on TV to announce the youngest boy who has ever invented a thing so unique, so spectacular and so enormous in the human eye. It was on the front page of the Sunday newspaper, everybody knew about it as fast as lightning. Not a word was forgotten to be said.

When it was 8 at night and everyone had finished taking interviews and photos of him, Alex walked up to Daja. He was thinking abut something at the moment when one of the paparazzi had asked him a question that he could not answer but he was lucky to be interrupted. Daja was at his computer trying to finish the last adjustments to the machine, including the other people in the organization.

“Daja, why do you think I have invented these humongous androids for?”

Daja stopped typing on the computer because he was really confused to hear a question from a person that wanted to create them. “To use them for some good reason I suppose.” Still looking at his computer to see if he had forgotten anything while speaking to Alex.

“No, that’s the point. I don’t even know why I invented them for. I think that the organization should be closed down,” said Alex without another word to say.

Daja stopped at an instant at what he was doing and turned around to look at the boy face to face. He was very surprised to hear that from him, after all that work they put into them.

“Why do you think that these beasts won’t be used for future purposes?” he said with curiosity to see what Alex would respond.

“Well, for the reason that nothing in the future would be as huge as these giants that we have made. Not if someone gets jealous and tries to make one themselves. But that would take months, maybe even years just like we did to accomplish the work that we had to put into them. Even if I fight with them, all of humanity would blame me for inventing them to create so much danger to the human population,” said Alex with a lot of anger for being so stupid to make something that will cause problems to the society.

Daja was getting a little irritated himself with what Alex was saying because nobody knows the future unless we live though the years to see what is coming.

“Why don’t we just keep the organization open to upgrade the machines and if something possibly happens and the machines are the only the solution, then that is when we start using them. Would not that be more fair to the people who have been working here for 4 years?” saying it as calm as possible. But Alex had noticed it. How can he not, he knew Daja like a father after all the years they have known each other. That is why Alex agreed and that was the end of their discussion. But he had made a decision before anything else has occurred. He was certainly not going to be a pilot for any of them. He was too afraid that one day he would be too obsessed with them that he might do something wrong and get the blame for it.

“One last thing, before I leave. What if something does happen? We don’t have any people to pilot them,” asked Alex.

“The organization and I have already arranged that, now you may go. Thank you for your time to tell me your concerns.”

Without another word, Alex left and was relieved to hear that. But the only thing was that he had forgotten to ask who the pilots were going to be.

As that conversation was happening, a lady with long blond hair which was tied up with blue eyes was looking forward to have found someone who would have the power to save humanity for the things that are going to happen after one week. She had a meeting with one of her most supportive group that lived in that planet and did not want anything to happen to them as well for the humans.

As she went to talk to them, explaining to them of what had been arranged by the boy, they had already made a plan B if something like this was going to conclude to his decision. It was a thing that they could not call a simple task because the other group had to use a lot of power to make this happen.

“If the boy does not change his mind, the whole word would be in grave danger and we would not know what to do,” said one of them.

In the end all had been agreed on the arrangement and the lady hoped for the best of what is going to happen to the living planet.

One week later, it was 9 in the morning and all of a sudden, the ground started to shake. It was rather strange because there never were any geographical disasters in Fa Nadlen. The other thing was that it was far away from those particular areas.

Alex had a nightmare that day. This lady had appeared in his dream, dressed like a goddess with blue eyes and long blond hair that was tied up. She was trying to warn him of the coming events that will cause a lot of dangers in the city, which meant he had to use his inventions to stop them and that he has to be one of the pilots because he was the chosen one. She had also said that these huge monsters are coming and are trying to destroy the planet for revenge. Mentioning that she was one of them but she had changed over the years including these other ones that are on earth. She was the Queen of the moon. Her name was Tamora. As for the ones on earth, they were mermaids and mermen but they were insulted by that so they called themselves ‘Mer-Angels.’ The people from the previous years had called them by the name ‘Angels.’ She had given him an image of one to show what he was up against and what they do to human life.

Alex had woken up at 6, but eventually had fallen asleep again. He had woken up again at 8:30, got up, and had a shower. Thinking of all the things that just had happened he ended up telling himself that he was thinking of the androids too much and needs to relax because it was all nonsense.

As we went to his room to get ready for his basketball practice, the floor started to vibrate. He thought it was he’s imagination but then it happened again. He was walking up to the window to see what was going on, but before he could walk up to the window he saw Daja come in, running like he was all the way to the other side of the world.

“You have to come quickly, let’s go,” he said with difficulty.

“What happened?” asked Alex, very shocked to see Daja so dehydrated and sweaty.

“I'll tell you on the way, come on.”

As Alex was following Daja, he was trying very hard to find out what was causing this. That is when Alex saw it. It was some huge thing exactly like his android. But the strange thing was that it looked like the example that the Queen of the moon had shown him. The other thing was that it did not have the two digits that he had put on his. He looked and was astonished of its appearance but was shocked to what it was doing to humanity. It was an Angel and there was no doubt about it.

Out of a sudden, Daja turned around to face Alex, still running and Alex had a strong feeling that what he was about to say was not good news.

“Alex, I know that you are afraid of your inventions but please, may you be the pilot of unit 00?
♠ ♠ ♠
What would Alex do next to save his country and the Earth? Would he go as a pilot on one of his machines or leave the Angel to destroy the planet because of his fear of his creation?