Frankie Fever

Frank-on-the-brain

The lights were flashing and the music was pumping. It was great. We both threw our arms in the air and screamed with excitement. He had this gorgeous smile on his face as he looked at me, his eyes bright with life. I just grinned back stupidly at him.

He smirked and leant closer to me.

Oh God, he was leaning closer.

And those caramel eyes were slipping shut.

Oh sweet Jesus, he wanted me to kiss him.

I closed my own eyes, leaning closer. I'd wanted this for so long-


"Gerard?"

Crap.

I snapped out of my little 'daydream' and hurriedly pulled my school textbook onto my lap to make it seem as if I'd been doing something worthwhile.

Of course, I wasn't fantasising about my best friend, Frank.I wasn't imagining that silky sexy tongue inside my mouth touching my own. Okay, maybe I was thinking about him a little bit. I can't help it; he's gorgeous.

"Everything okay, honey?" My Mom questioned, entering the room.

"Fine," I replied with a smile.

"Okay," She smiled "If you need any help with your schoolwork, don't hesitate to ask, okay?"

"Okay, Mom, thanks."

She smiled and closed the door, finally leaving me in peace. Okay, back to Frank. He's absolutely gorgeous. He has these hazel eyes that seem to change colour but it just depends on the lighting, he has brown hair that he hates and likes to dye and ugh, the best body ever. Just. . . ugh, drool-worthy.

Okay, I've only known him a month or so. I met him when we first moved here and I started my new school. Let's just take it back to when I met him.

I was sitting at a little table tucked away in the back corner by myself. I didn't want to attract any attention to myself; y'know, let them all know I was fresh meat from New York. The last thing I needed was any hassle when I'd only just arrived here.

Slowly, the class began to fill up with my classmates. I wasn't feeling too great, to be honest. It was obvious I was new from the way everyone avoided me to sit with someone they knew. A pink blush tinted my cheeks as people nudged and whispered as they saw me.

"Well, class," The teacher began "As you may have noticed, we have a new student joining us today. Gerard Way, will you stand up, please?"

Please no. Please no. No no no.

I slowly rose from my seat, keeping my gaze on the sludge-coloured carpet. My cheeks were hot from embarrassment as I slowly looked up at the sea of faces. No one looked particuarly pleased to meet me.

Quickly, I dropped back down into my seat, hiding my face from everyone. God, could this day get any worse.

Bang.

"Sorry I'm late," A suave voice apologised, sound very un-apologetic.

"Why are you so late, Mr. Iero?"

"Slept in," The voice replied calmly, sounding as if the owner were shrugging.

The class errupted into peals of explosive laughter. I guessed this was Mr. Cool who'd just arrived. Probably should learn who I had to look up to in this place. So, of course, I looked up to get a look at him-

And almost died.

I'd never really looked at guys before, but no doubt about it, this guy was gorgeous! Screw beautiful or pretty, he was sexy. Silver hoops through his nose and lip, smudged black eyeliner to frame those hazel eyes, plump pink lips. And, unless I was horribly mistaken, a Misfits patch on his tight school pants. Wow, he liked the Misfits!

He sauntered towards the back of the room, his gaze seemingly resting on me. All we needed was for this to be put into slow-motion with that stereotypical movie music. His hips wriggled as he walked and he had that look on his face. God, he was hot.

A look of confusion fell over him as he saw me, clearly I was in his seat. I blushed furiously and scrabbled for my stuff to move.

"Hey, no worries," He shrugged "I'll just sit here," He continued, plonking himself down next to me.

I smiled shyly as he let that sexy smile fall over his face. Whoa. A fluttery feeling went off in my stomach; butterflies.

"So, you're new?" He whispered as the class began.

"Yeah."

"Cool, what's your name?" He questioned in hushed tones.

"Gerard," I replied "You?"

"Frank," He smiled.

The teacher looked up at the sound of his voice. He smiled cheesily at her, giving a little wave. She sighed at him.

"Honestly, Mr. Iero, if you're going to take Mr. Way here under your wing, the least you could do is look after him properly."

"Oh, I'll look after Mr. Way, alright," He smirked, giving me a cheesy little wink.

Oh sweet Jesus.


So, since then, I guess you could say I've become obsessed with Frank. I can't help myself, he's so hot. But, of course, he's damn straight. Just my luck; I realise I could be gay and the subject of my gay feelings is straight.

And it doesn't help that Frank is a little bit of a ladies man. I have to sit and watch him eat the faces of whatever girl he's seeing that day. It's horrible, to be honest. Why did he have to be straight?
♠ ♠ ♠
A comment at this point would be loooooooverly!