Frankie Fever

Kiss Me Like You Did

There he was in front of me. Just how I’d always wanted him.

I carefully studied every little detail of his body. Everything from the freckle on his stomach to the scar on his leg from falling off a bike. I wanted to savour this moment in case he disappeared and I was left staring into thin air. I tried to ignore all the bruises on his torso.

“Just ignore them,” He said when he saw me staring “They don’t hurt, honest.”

Careful eye-to-eye contact for the longest time. And another of those Earth-stopping kisses. I was pulled against him, a hand on my waist and another on my cheek. We had all the time in the world. We’d steal it if we had to.

I’m not quite sure when I lost my bathrobe and my underwear, but I know I did. It was somewhere on the way to the bedroom. I was sat on the edge of the bed and Frankie was on my lap. I don’t think we stopped for anything except air.

He had both arms around my neck, fingers trailing across my shoulder blades and down my back. My hands were on his hips, pulling him into me. I’m pretty sure if you looked at us, you wouldn’t be quite sure what belonged to who. We seemed to fit together like two halves that made a whole.

I wasn’t nervous. I wasn’t worried. I just did what felt right.

He was breathing harder, slowly pushing his hips down into mine. I clutched at him tighter. He almost moved like a dancer in the way he was grinding into me. Slowly and very refined. Like a pro. My breath caught in my throat, a thin sheen of sweat forming.

He pulled back, breathing hard.

“You’re sure about this?” He whispered.

I nodded slowly.

“You?”

He smiled.

“I wouldn’t stop this for the world.”

He leaned into me, kissing my neck, while I closed my eyes and tried not to hyperventilate. I’d never have dreamed this would have happened when he called me at 7:13pm that night. He gently bit into my shoulder and then pressed his forehead to mine.

I never thought he’d be so intimate

As he kissed me, he urged me to lie back. I straightened out, the pillow behind me while he carefully crawled over me to kiss me again. I put my arms around his neck, and sighed as he started to grind into me again. He groaned softly. Just a little ‘Uhh’. Nothing more. He looked down at me with heavy-lidded eyes and a smile on his face. I smiled back and touched the side of his face.

I pushed against him and rolled us over so I was on top, sitting on his groin. He looked up at me and chuckled lightly, reaching for my shoulders and pulling me down to kiss him. He held my face in both hands almost like he couldn’t let me go. The centre of the Earth was right here with us. Hell, we were the centre of the universe. Nothing else mattered to us. I didn’t want to care about anything else either.

He put one arm around my neck and the other around my waist. With every movement I made into him, he squeezed me tight, his breath hitching. I sighed into him, my hand covering the one he had on my waist and the other on his neck. He pulled away from me and groaned softly, swearing under his breath.

“Gerard, I-I. . . this. . .”

“I know.”

He exhaled softly and looked up at me.

“You’re amazing.”

“So are you.”

I melted into him. I was rolled back onto my back, Frank slipping in between my legs. He clutched at my thigh, kissing my neck. One of my hands was on his chest. I shyly slid my hand down to touch what I had once concluded I’d never be able to touch.

He started slightly and his eyes popped as if someone had clapped their hands in front of his face and made him jump.

“Are you. . . sure you’ve never done this b-before?” He questioned, breathing harder and harder.

“Pretty sure,” I replied smartly “Totally 100% virginal.”

He moaned softly.

“Well, at the rate you’re going. . . y-you won’t be for. . . much longer!”

I relished the thought. But not for long because soon I was being touched right back. Groaning softly to him and arching my back. I leant up to catch his lips with mine. My mind was exploding. I’d dreamed about this so often.

* * *

“You’re sure?” He whispered, kissing me quickly.

I nodded, struggling to keep my eyes open. It turned out the room even came with complimentary contraception but the only substitute for lube was a little bottle of body lotion. We’d shrugged and taken what we could get.

“I want this,” I said finally.

He’d nodded and kissed me for the longest time. Kissing softly, slowly getting harder and harder, groaning softly while I swallowed the noise and clutched at his proffered hand.

Yes, sex hurts the first time. So many people think it won’t and it’s just a story to put people off. But the truth is, yes it does. But did I care? And was it worth it?

I won‘t insult you by telling you the answers.


Frank was amazing. He had this way of moving. Everything flowed. His whole body moved, not just his hips. He had one hand on the side of my face while he kissed me and the other just over my shoulder, gripping to the sheet, to steady himself.

I groaned softly. He swore above me, his eyes closed and his mouth gaping open. My life had become complete. I didn’t need anything or anyone else. And I hoped Frankie felt the same way.

He slowly rolled us over so I was on top and then sat up with me. His hands were on my hips, carefully and encouragingly rocking them. I moaned something that closely resembled his name, pressing my forehead to his. He exhaled hard, his nails digging into my skin. I gasped.

No one since has been able to do what Frank does to me. He was the best. And I think it was always meant to be him.

No one looked as good as he did naked. Pale, lean and long. Muscular and strong.

And no one ever made me feel so comfortable as he did that night.


This eye contact made it all so much better. Gazing hard into those chocolate brown eyes as we slowly brought each other to the peak of all feelings sexual. It brought emotional satisfaction between us as well as physical.

His head resting against my shoulder, his hands on my hips, his breath warm and hard against me as I tilted my head back, eyes closed. Something big was building.

“K-keep going,” He gasped out “D-don’t stop!”

As if I would.

“F-Frankie. . . I-I. . . y-you mean so much t-to-”

“You too.”

He wasn’t a screamer, but he wasn’t the kind to just grunt. He kind of cried my name and groaned softly. His breathing got shallower and shallower the closer he got.

When it was over, we both fell back onto the mattress, trying to remember how to breathe. I reflected back and it suddenly dawned on me. Not only had I lost it, I’d lost it to the most amazing person in the world. He pulled me into him, an arm around me, as he pulled the covers up over us.

“Oh, God,” He sighed out “It’s never felt that good before!”

He looked across at me.

“You’re fantastic,” He continued.

I smiled shyly and nuzzled my nose against his. He laughed and pecked my lips quickly. Post-sex glow, he said it was. And he said he’d never felt it before.

While we cuddled up under the covers, Frankie chewed his lip thoughtfully. I watched him, still feeling tickled pink.

“So, I have to ask something,” He announced.

“What’s that?” I asked, walking my fingers across his chest like a pair of legs.

“Was that making love?” He asked “You know, it’s all mushy and intense like the adults won’t shut up about!”

“I don’t know,” I answered “You’re the expert.”

He smiled.

“Well, I think it was,” He concluded “It was the best I’ve ever felt, we didn’t rush and. . . well, I just think it was.”

I grinned and snuggled into him. We fell asleep that night, feeling satisfied and more in love than ever. I’d made love with Frank Iero for the first time and I felt on top of the world. If only we’d made more of that night together.
♠ ♠ ♠
A treat for those of you who have stuck with me over the years and read my stories for what they are and not just skipped on due to a lack of boylove!

Thank you to everyone this applies to! I hope you like it, I know it's still very modest compared to what I used to write but I'm rusty and easing myself back in lol! I seriously hope you all enjoyed it! I enjoyed writing it!

Sequels being started. Not long til the end now =[

Keep reading. Thank you for staying with me =D

I love you all xo