The Blue Eyed Pervert That Came To The Rescue

Ok so me and my mate Dave decided we were going to write a story together, taking it in turns to write the different parts and we came up with this.

This story is about a girl called Rachel, who goes to a Green Day concert with her boyfriend in the summer of 1998. Her boyfriend Jack stirs up trouble and ends up getting in a fight with Billie Joe. Rachel gets crushed in the angry mob but Tré is there to save her... A story full of fun, laughter, jokes, sadness and a whole lot of hornyness! This is a Tré Cool story after all.
  1. Part 1
    An Introduction to the characters. Rachel and Jack go to the concert, Rachel meets Tré. [The fight scene is based on real footage from a Green Day concert].
  2. Part 2
    Rachel meets Billie Joe and Mike. Jack wants more of Billie's action so he comes back. - BIG MISTAKE.
  3. Part 3
    Rachel goes on as normal, she tries to get a job, little does she know the one she has is run by a familiar person... enjoy!
  4. Part 4
    Tré and Rachel have some fun in the back room, 'till Billie Joe comes and wrecks it.
  5. Part 5
    Rachel goes round to Billie's for drinks witht the guys. - self explanitory. Adrienne's parents dont like her and Billie's plans.
  6. Part 6
    Mike seems to be the one to make it all right in this part. He comforts his best friend and Adrienne.