The Blue Eyed Pervert That Came To The Rescue

Part 6

Mike locked up his car and walked up the driveway of his best friend's house. He knocked on the door. No answer, he knocked again and no answer. He looked behind him to make sure he did see Billie Joe's car in the drive. Yep it was there. Mike became a little more anxious and opened the door. He stepped into the hallway and being the polite person he was, took off his shoes and coat. He went to the kitchen first to see if anyone was in there, no such luck. He took the route to the lounge, he walked through the door and noticed a figure hunched over the couch with muffled cries escaping their lips.

"Adrienne?" Mike questioned. She looked up at him eyes red and puffy from crying. He walked over to her and sat down on the couch next to her, pulling her into his arms where she laid her head on his chest.

"Adie, what's happened?" Mike asked concerned.

"Oh Mike! Billie Joe...Mom...Dad." Adie sniffed out through tears.

"What about them?" Adie looked up at him and wiped her eyes, ready to explain to Mike what happened.

"Well, we thought it'd be a good idea to invite my parents around for dinner because we had to tell them some important news. When we told them my mum went ape shit and started throwing insults at Billie Joe." Adie recalled.

"Where's Billie now?" Mike asked her.

"I don't know, he went for a walk to calm down. Mike, Mom said Joey was a mistake. All we want is another baby. She made it out that Billie Joe was an unfit father." She put her head in her hands and let out a sob. Mike put his arms back around her shoulders and sat with her, comforting her and waiting for Billie to return from his infamous walk, he could be hours.

Mike looked up from his place on the couch when he heard the door open and close. He saw Billie standing there. Billie kicked off his shoes while Mike stood up from the couch making sure he didn't wake Adie and Joey, who had fallen asleep on his lap before hand. He followed Billie into the kitchen. Mike watched him get a beer out of the fridge and lean against the counter. Mike looked at him; Billie's eyes were filled with hurt,

"She said I was an unfit father." He sighed. Without warning he started kicking the hell out of the counter in the middle of the room, sending a stool flying across the room. Mike hurried over to his best friend and straddled him pushing his back against the counter; his face inches away from Billie's.

"Billie, I know how angry you are, but you have got to calm down!" The angry expression disappeared quickly from Billie's face and was replaced yet again by a sad hurt expression. Mike took Billie into his arms, like he would if Billie was ever sad or hurt, and hugged him. He felt Billie sigh a heavy sigh.

"All we want is another kid Mike." Mike smiled at how much Billie Joe and Adie were alike and said the same things.

"I know Billie, I know."

A shaky sigh escaped Billie Joe's lips. Mike felt warm tears on his shirt where Billie Joe's head lay. This is the way Billie Joe would usually handle things. Take it out on objects, calm down, and then let the emotions overrun his system.
Adie walked through the door, she looked at Billie who still had his head on Mike's chest; he hadn't even noticed she'd walked through the door.
Adie smiled a knowing smile. Mike cleared his throat. Billie looked up and saw his wife standing in the doorway. He lifted himself out of Mike's friendly embrace and walked over to his wife. He buried his head into her neck,

"I love you so much, Adie. More than you can ever imagine."

Today was the day of Tré's 26th birthday. Billie Joe and Rachel had organized a surprise birthday party, which clearly wasn't a surprise anymore. No matter how much Rachel tried to keep him in Tré's house, he managed to steal her car keys. He left his SUV at his house; anyway, Tré was running around and jumping on the pine coffee table that was dead centre in the lounge. "Tré get down. I swear to god if you break any of my stuff I will kick your ass!" Adie yelled as she stood at the doorway to the kitchen, "It's always his birthday." She said to Rachel who was giggling at Tré's humping motion.

As per usual Tré would get a little more hyper and jump higher. He smacked his head on the ceiling, causing him to fall off the table and smash one of Adie's favourite vases. She rolled her eyes and Billie Joe came out looking at Adie who was already in a seriously pissed off mood, Billie grabbed her hand and lead her into the kitchen "What's up?"

"Nothing... nothing's wrong." Adie answered going to the fridge and pulling out the butter.

"Don't lie, I know when something is wrong." Billie Joe said taking the butter from her hands and placing it on the side. Adie ran her fingers through her dreadlocks.

Mike entered the lounge smiling just a little and placed Tré's present which was wrapped in tin foil. It was a Green Day thing, plus it took less time to wrap. He handed Tré his card, Tré took it and ripped open the envelope throwing to the floor as he saw the homemade birthday card. On the plain paper were drawn little hearts with 'It's The Birthday Boy' in a big blue balloon. Tré looked at Mike and smiled "is there something you want to tell us Mikey?"

"Uh... no... " Mike said a little confused. Rachel began to giggle again, which then turned into a laughing fit.

Tré grabbed Rachel and kissed her hard on the lips pulling her down on the chair along with him. Soon Billie came out with his arms wrapped round Adie's waist, Billie sat himself down with Adie sitting on his lap and kissing her neck. Soon no-one was talking just kissing... well everyone but Mike. Fuck it, Mike thought. He got his hand and placed his lips on it; he closed his eyes and began to poke his tongue out on to his skin. Mike pushed his hand up his top and felt around, randomly moaning at times.

Everyone stopped kissing and stared at Mike, the smooching stopped and Mike looked up and flicking his eyes at everyone who in turn laughed slightly. Mike pulled his hand away in a hurry his cheeks tinted red "Oh... erm... " he stood up and quickly walked to the stairs. He locked himself in the bathroom hearing the laughter coming from downstairs "Nice going jackass!" Mike said slapping his head with his palm. Mike wanted to stay in the bathroom for the whole week... or maybe even year.

There came a little knock on the door so Adie got up for her position on Billie Joe's lap and opened it, greeted by an old man with a black suite on with white gloves on and a black hair with a gold medal type thing in the middle and gold trim. Adrienne stared at the man "BILLIE!" she called "Some guy with Mickey Mouse gloves and a sailors hat is at our door." Billie Joe sprang from his seat and ran over to the door playfully shoving her out of the way.

"May we help you sir?" Billie asked grabbing Adie hand.

"Yes, you may. I have a limo outside waiting for a Mr. Michael Prichard and friends. I'm guessing he would be here." The old man said with a posh British accent, Billie Joe called Mike, who flew down the stairs.