I am your Angel

I saw the teardrops, and I heard you cry.

Why?

Because, I love my own damn brother.


I kept walking through the cold night. Until I arrived in front of my house door. I sighed. Then I finally knocked the door.

Knock, knock, knock

I waited for the door to open. There's no answer. I knocked again.

Knock, knock, knock

Still no answer. I pushed the door and it opened. Then I came in into the house, hanged my jacket to the jacket place.

"Mikey?"

I called mylove brother, but no answer.

"Michael?"

I called louder, but still no answer. I began to panic. Then I went to is room. I heard a song played behind the door. I placed my right ear into the door.

"And then you will see, the morning will come
And everyday will be bright as the sun
All of your fears cast them on me
I just want you to see..."

Sobs.

"I'll be your cloud up in the sky
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
I'll hear your voices when you call me
I am your angel
And when all hope is gone, I'm here
No matter how far you are, I'm near
It makes no difference who you are
I am your angel"

"I'm your angel." I sang along. I remembered back then, when we heard this song at the first time. After we listened to this song at the radio, my brother bagged tomy our father to buy him the album. I laughed at him and I said the song just for girls. But on his birthday, I bought him the album. Because I reliezed loved the song too. Then he said to me, even though it was for girls, if we like it, like it. I sighed at the memory and began to knocked the door.

Knock, knock, knock

The song played even louder.

"Mikey, open the door!" I knocked again. "Michael, let me in!"

The song went quite. I smiled.

--

Mikey's Point of View

There was a huge water fall on my face. There were 3 knocks on the door. I knew it was him, why would he come home this late? I though he would be sleeping over at one of his friend's house. I turned the volume up, so the music went louder. I cried harder.

"Mikey, open the door!" He knocked my door again. "Michael, let me in!"

I though for a second;

"Mikey what happened? Why are your eyes puffy and red?" said one of myfriends best friends, Frank.

I shrugged.

"I don't know Frank, I just feel so alone now." I looked away

"I know you wouldn't talk to me about it," he said "Maybe you should talk to him."

I looked at him.

"Him? Who?"

"Your ... brother," he said "I though you said to me he's the best brother in the world ever. And you said, you always talks to him about everything." he paused "Right?"

I nodded.

"Alright. Maybe I'll talk to him after school. Thank's Frank!" I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and smiled.


"Maybe I should talk to him."

I said quietly, and turn off the song. I walked to the door and unlocked it.

I opened the door.

"What do you want!?" I mumbled coldly.