I am your Angel

Questions

Mikey’s Point of View.

I just smiled at him politely.

Last night was awesome I suppose to say. It feel so beautiful, butterflies everywhere, flowers, rainbows, all of the beautiful things in this world were there. Unicorn were counted okay, they were there when I was coming.

But something in my heart felt so …

It just felt so wrong, but yet so right. It was really a confusing feeling I have ever feel. Since last night, we never spoke a word. When we were gone home from the cinema, we didn’t even spoke a word. I don’t know why, but it is really uncomfortable.

After we arrived at home, I quickly made my way to my room, and closed the door slowly. I plopped my body on my bed and closed my eyes tightly. I have questions in mind, what did we do at the cinema? Is it real? Is it just a dream? Is it right? Is Gerard mad? Am I mad? How am I feeling now?

Just so many questions in my mind. I just didn’t know what to do now, so I went to sleep.

I had this dream again, the dream where I was at this beautiful place, where I found the angel, that angel I was fall in love with. Yes, he was beautiful. I walked toward him, he was there sitting at the bench next to the fountain. I smiled at myself, and sat next to him. He didn’t speak, he didn’t look at me, but he looked at the ground. When I tried to talk to him, he didn’t reply. When I tried to look his face, he looked at the opposite direction.

“You know, why wouldn’t you talk to me, or let me see you?” I said softly. “Yes, I saw you before, but I want to tell see you again. Please?”

He shook his head slowly, still didn’t look at me. “Why?” I asked. He didn’t answer. I narrowed my eyebrow. “Okay, how about, would you just listen to me?”

Of course, he didn’t look at me, but he nod.

“Okay so, last night, my brother took me to the cinema. But then, we didn’t really like the movie, so we decided exit the place, but the accident happened. He—Well, okay, basically, he gave me a blow on the cinema. And the worst part is, I made him do it. Don’t you think it’s wrong?” I sighed. I waited for a response, but he didn’t move. He just sat there. “Come on, please. Just this one?”

“You should ask your brother.”

And puff, I woke up from my dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. :)