I am your Angel

Dreams

Gerard’s Point Of View

The scratches of my pencil were heard. The silence was loud, but peaceful at the same time. I really enjoyed the feeling, enjoyed the silence that washed full over my room.

But then, bang, the silence fell.

There’s Mikey on the door, looking very tired, but smiled happily at me. I looked over to him and gave him a weird look. “What are you doing here? It’s three in the morning?”

“I had a dream.” He said, walked through my door and sat on my bed behind me. I changed the direction of my chair to face him. “It’s a dream, about the angel I talked to you about.”

“Ah, the one you said that look-a-like like me.” I said “What’s wrong with … him?”

He shrugged. “I never talk to him before, Gee. He gets scared, or … I don’t know. He just doesn’t like to be with me for some reason. I tried to get to know him, to get close to him. But he just walked away, or just turning back. It just, was annoying.”

I nod. “Then?”

“I tried to talk to him, and I asked him a question. But then after I asked him the question, he said to me that I should ask you, Gerard.”

“What question?”

He sighed and took a deep breath. What is the question? Is it something that really important? “You know that I made you gave me a blow. Do you think it’s wrong?”

Do you think it’s wrong? What the fuck, Mikey? You know that I love you so much, of course I don’t think it’s wrong at all.

“I … actually don’t know, Mikey.” I paused. “But I don’t think it’s wrong at all. Except … when you don’t lo- like me, more than a brother.”

Mikey’s Point of View

Do I like my own brother? Do I?

I can’t figure this thing out. I’m such a stupid person. I should know who I’m in love with. Do I like my own brother? Like, as more than a brother? Do I?

I sighed and closed my eyes. “I- Do I like you more than a brother, Gerard?”

I opened my eyes again, to see Gerard still sitting on that godamned chair. “Why are you asking me that question?” He sighed “You supposed to know it yourself. It’s your live that you’ve been through.”

That’s true. But I’m just a stupid boy that doesn’t even know who I like.

“I’m just a stupid boy.” I said quietly, and stood up to leave the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry. and it have been a month since I last updated. I'm so sorry.