Status: Hiatus. I'm so busy :/

"Love is Like A Glass Door..."

Confessions: My interview with the Jonas Brothers

I can't help but grin like an idiot as my hand-held swiveled into the view of the brothers, all with indifferent facial expressions.

I couldn't believe that the Jonas brothers were here; or more so, I was in their dressing room. They've just finished their concert here in Paris, and I took it as a chance to interview them, here and now.

"Alright, let's start this thing!"

I affix the camera so I’m holding it in a comfortable position while at the same time, I’m not staring at them through the lense.

"First off, how are you guys enjoying your world wide tour?" It was a lame question, but these are the things you have to ask. Every interviewer asks this first.

Nick was first to respond. He straightened up a bit and propped his elbows on his knees.

"Um, well, it’s exciting. We've been to Milan, Spain, Italy, Germany, The British Isles, and all the rest. I hope we collect even more fans as we go through this tour," he finished up. His brothers added to that with some slight nods and mumbled "Mmmhmm"s

Oh, how sweet. Yeah right.

"What a coincidence," I mutter to myself, "The Cheetah girls have been to those places too."

Joe, who didn't look so nice then, raised his perfectly arched eyebrows. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing. I was just saying that I’ve always wanted to go to Milan." I lied smoothly. I don't even know where Milan is. The whole purpose of this interview was to get an insight of the brothers. They were too... polite. Too honest. I'm not saying that I’d rather much have them ripping off lyrics and becoming alcoholics, or something. I just wanted to know what they truly thought. I wanted to wipe away that oh so clean Jonas exterior and Find out something about them more... I don't know, non-perfect?

I mean, for god's sake, they thrive off of Disney Channel to advertise themselves. If you ask me, they should cut their connections with Disney Channel and start all over again. Change their whole layout and become a real band. If your music career starts from Disney Channel, you're never gonna get big. I'd be just plain weird if you showed up on Trl or something, because about 90% of your fans are little kids. Truth be told, I very much dislike the Jonas Brothers. In fact, I'm not even a real interviewer. They should've caught on when I didn't come with a camera crew.

Now I’m gonna hit the juicy spot of the interview.

"Does it bother you guys that a big chunk of your fans are little girls? And that the rest of your fans that are about 16 or so mostly just listen to your songs because they think you're cute? And does it bother you that you most likely have no boy-fans at all?. That you've become some sort of boy-band?" That was a mouthful. And it caught their attention very quickly; they all sat up straight and looked more awake. Excellent.

Nick was the first to respond again. "What do you mean some of our fans only like us because they think we're cute?" he demanded.

I practically roll my eyes at this. "Open your eyes, man. Every freaking girl in the world thinks you're all hot."

Kevin, who has yet to say anything, was intrigued. "Does that mean you think we're hot too?"

I feel my face redden from this question; because it's true. I know, I’m a horrible person. I hate their songs, and yet I think their all freaking gorgeous. I regain my composure and reply with," I thought I was the one asking questions around here."

This makes them all smirk. Even Nick.

Then Joe asked, "What kind of interviewer are you, anyway? You don't look that old either."

I clear my throat to stall and immediately something good comes to my mind. "I'm 18." Lie. I’m thirteen, but I can pull it off. "I'm just an assistant interviewer because my boss is out visiting family and she let me have this. And I wanted this to be private, so I didn't bring any camera men." Goddamn I’m a convincing liar.

"So where will this interview be hosted?" Nick asked

Nowhere. I'm gonna keep this all to myself and watch it with a twisted pleasure. hehehe. "Um, i'm gonna try and convince VH1 to host this. If they don't, honestly, I can't say anyone else will."

I clear my throat and cross my legs professionally. "Moving on. Err, what kind of image are you guys trying to create for your band?"

Joe leaned back again and let a sigh hiss out between his teeth. "We hope that we can be a role model to other kids and other bands that are around our age. You know, be honest, be true to yourself, don't get in any situations that can screw you up later, and all that."

Gasp. Did Joe Jonas just say screw?
I nod at his answer. That's what everyone tries to be. A role model band. Good boy, Joe.

I check my wristwatch. In about five minutes the next band was about to come back here to prep real fast before they perform. I better shake a leg.

"Um, because I have a very limited time with you three, we need to wrap this up." They nod their heads.

"Okay, last question." I rack my head for a really good question. Ah, there's this one thing that I’ve always wanted to ask any band or celebrity in general. "Did you guys know that there are millions of fan-fics on the internet about you three?" I grinned. Yes!!!

"Really? Millions?" Kevin asked.

"Mmhm. In fact, I'm reading one right now on Quizilla. It's hilarious."

"Really? What's it about?" Nick asked, sounding very interested.

"It's mainly about Joe." I smirk. "He falls in love with his girlfriend that he met over instant messaging. He saves her life countless times, and now he got her pregnant." I take a moment to study Joe's face. Priceless. Nick and Kevin are smirking at him.

"You're like, totally sex-crazed in the story, and you get drunk a lot." This causes Nick and Kevin to burst into peals of laughter. My work here is done.

"Well, this interview is done. And thank you for using some of your time for this," I finish off politely.

"You're welcome."

I stop the recording on my hand-held and shut it. I drop it in my over-sized purse that was by my feet. "Goodbye, now. Have fun on tour."

I pick up my purse, to reveal the large cup of Starbucks cappuccino I had placed behind it. I move to pick it up, when Nick stopped me.

"Wait a minute. Is that Starbucks?"

That's right, my little caffeine-addicted Nicky.

"Yeah, I go there like, practically every day. Their prices are a rip-off, but they make the best freaking cappuccinos ever.

"That they do. I haven't had one in a while."

Kevin rolled his eyes. "We just went to Starbucks three days ago."

I heard some movement in the hallway. That's my cue. I gathered up all of my things and straightened up. They followed suit, and one by one, they left. Only Nick stayed.

"Um, listen," He said "Since those two won't let me go to Starbucks for another billion years, how about the two of us go sometime? Does tomorrow sound nice?"

"Sure. It's a date." I smile.

"It's a date." And he left, leaving me behind to ponder this over.

Did I just agree to go out on a date with a band member from a band I hate? Plus he's a lot older than me! That's right... He thinks I'm 18.

The next band appeared at the doorway. "Um, I was just leaving," I said, and hurried out of the room.

Oh, I am soo going with him, 18 or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh! Mibba logged me out when I pressed the preview button. But i knew it was gonna happen, so I copied and pasted this whole thing on Word. Go Tumi!

So, in my previous author's note, i said something along the lines of: I hope you liked it, yadayada, and I have to get ready to leave for Open House, really soon. And this is basically my dream interview with the Jonas brothers, only i don't want any of them to ask me out. Even though that would be insanely awesome!!

Laters!