Status: Hiatus. I'm so busy :/

"Love is Like A Glass Door..."

Confessions: Dear Diary...

Joe's Pov

Deardiary journal,

It sucks being me at the time...I've never felt so utterly ignored and cut away from the rest. I've got no one else to turn to but you, journal. And so you will hear my lame sob-story. My confessions lay here now.

I've felt like the third wheel for the past few days, and it doesn't feel all too well. Nick's doing his own thing, and all of a sudden Kevin's buddied-up with that weird kid that came with Penn. And where am I left? Frankie's going through his 'favorites' phase, and mom and dad are out having a blast touring the country.

I sit here in the basement of this rented home in France. The sun's rays comes from the tiny window above me and the light hits my hand. Today is one of the best days of October, and I'm sitting here mulling over my words in the darkness of this room like an emo kid.

And another thing:

I think I'm in love with Penny.

Which is the worst feeling I can have towards the girl, seeing as Nick's her boyfriend. I'm royally screwed.

When she looked at me when I answered the door- a simple glance- I got that oh-my-god feeling in the pit of my stomach. And I knew, I knew that I had the potentially dangerous feelings for her. I looked at her the whole time she sat in the livingroom, though she didn't know. Call me a pig, call me a bad brother- but I can't help it.

And I almost hate Nick for beating me to her. Almost. It's the fact that it's obviously not his fault that makes me still love him as a brother.

But, damn, I had my chance and I lost it... I should've asked her out the second the interview was over...

But it's too late now.

So, journal, all I can say is I'll keep you posted while I puzzle myself with what I have to do to sort things out.

Meanwhile, I'll bitch and gripe to myself about how I wished she was mine, upstairs in my room, making out with me.

But, no, I'm all alone in this cold basement. The sun may shine but I feel no warmth. Who wants to hear Joe Jonas's stupid innermost thoughts? None except you, journal. Who wants to here him repeat and repeat and repeat something so simple as his feelings towards a girl?

Who wants to hear about a dude having sick daydreams about being with his brother's girlfriend?!

None.

Not a living soul.

And it's best to keep it this way, for if someone found this and read what I'm carelessly spilling out to you...

That would be a very bad thing. Let's keep it simple as that.Diary journal, my hand cramps. I can't write much more down right now. A storm wells inside of me continuously... A storm of loneliness and desire...

Unsatisfied.

Forever and always.

But until then...

With All Due Respect,

~Joe Jonas~

10|21|08
♠ ♠ ♠
Would you guys hate me if I told you Joe is the bad guy? Or at least one of them?
......
HE IS!
*shields self with keyboard*

Ugh... I hate that this chapter's so short. It feels rushed X(
I just felt that I really needed to do an insight on Joe to see how he was doing... Ya know, I've been kinda leaving him in the dark... Until now! ::wow:

Ya wanna know something??
You know that poem...From two chapters ago?
I have it in my planner at school. In art class, the teacher had to move my stuff 'cause we were working with paper mache. At the end of class I went to get all of my stuff, and the poem was OUT AND OPENED!!! I was like :don: and I put it away and looked around. XD
Nosy people...hmph.

It's kinda funny now that I think about it...

Les Comments?