Status: Hiatus. I'm so busy :/

"Love is Like A Glass Door..."

Last Day in Paris

Penny's Pov

I scavenged through my suitcases to search for something to wear today. I was aiming for something elegant- like a lacy pink and white floral pattern sundress I saw in a shop window a few days ago. But let's face it; It's way too effin cold to be wearing any type of dress. So I 'borrowed' Connor's black and purple hoodie, and got some gray skinnies, finishing it off with a pair of boots. I slipped on my thumb my lucky ring that had the pair of angel wings on it. Once I finished, I checked in the mirror to see if I looked enough like a scene kid- hehe- and I skipped down to the dining area near the lobby and joined Connor for our last breakfast at the hotel.

---

After breakfast Connor called Kevin. The four of us- Connor, Kevin, Nick and I- had planned to spend the day together around the city.

We were waiting outside at the entrance, when a white Toyota Camry slowed in front of us. The driver rolled down his window, and even though he was wearing sunglasses I could tell it was Kevin. He smiled at us and removed his shades. "Welcome, welcome, lady and gentleman. to our humble rental car."

Connor took one look at the passenger seat and said, "Nonono, Nick, you're gonna have to move."

"Hm...yes," Kevin commented, "Penny looks pretty lonely back there." Nick rolled his eyes jokingly and climbed into the back with me, nearly kicking Kevin in the ear while he was at it. "Now you guys can cuddle all you want." I snorted.

"Awesome," I said, "And now I have a better aim towards his face." The others laughed.

I strapped myself in. Nick waved. "Good morning, beautiful," he murmured. I blushed and put a hand modestly to cover my smile as if I were saying "Who, me?"

Connor flicked incessantly through the stations on the radio, trying to find something better to listen to than Aaron Carter.

"Jeez, Con, trying to dominate the car? Next thing you know, you'll be kicking Kevin out of the driver's seat," I said, amused.

Connor rested his elbow on the driver/passenger armrest. "Yes, I do believe I am the better driver. It would be best if I drove," he concluded, as if it were the only rational thing to do.

"Suck it," Kevin grinned and flipped his shades back on James Bond style. He slammed a foot down on the pedal. We jolted forward, then Kevin made a sharp U-turn, and we sped down in the other direction for a few seconds until he slowed down to the speeding limit.

"Very smooth, Mr. Jonas, very smooth indeed."

"Just to prove to a little Mr. McPhearson that his driving skills are inferior to Mr. Jonas's."

"Is that so?" Connor smirked.

"Yes sir, Mr. Jonas speaks the truth."

"Now why is Mr. Jonas speaking in third person?"

"Because Mr. Jonas thinks it's cool."

I rolled my eyes as they continued with their childish ranting.

---
After a while of riding in the car, I was fighting to stay awake. I unbuckled my seat belt sleepily and curled up closer to Nick, whom I preferred to sleep on rather than the window. I felt his arm pull me closer. I obeyed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Where..."I yawned, "Where are we going?" I attempted a stretch but failed and resumed to curl up on his side.

"Um...um..." he yawned too and rubbed his eyes. "I dunno... Have you and Connor seen the Eiffel tower yet?" I shook my head lazily. "Then that's where I think we're going."

"How much do we have left to cover?" Nick asked his brother.

Kevin and Connor were both wide awake. "Fifteen minutes."

"Hey, guys, I got a picture of you two asleep." Connor grinned. He handed me the camera. In the picture, I was slumped over on the window, my hair covering my face and also sticking out in every direction like a orange-blonde porcupine. Nick was sitting upright with his elbow propped on the elbow rest under the window, nodding off.

"Isn't it adorable?" Connor teased. I chuckled.

I curled back next to Nick, causing the other two to coo and joke at us.

"How sweet."

I stuck my tongue out at Kevin and then turned back to Nick and nuzzled into his vanilla-scented chest.

"Hey, Penn," I heard Nick say in a low voice. "I have a picnic basket in the trunk. Do you think we can ditch the two once we get there?"

I nodded into his jacket and grinned. I was better at escaping than Harry Houdini.

Out of nowhere Connor cried out. "Not cool, Kevin, not cool." Kevin had snatched off Connor's baseball cap while expertly still watching the road.

"Come on, dude, don't be afraid to show the world some hair."

I giggled. I love these guys.
---
Slowly, we made our way to the famous structure. I stayed awake and contently breathed in Nick's vanilla smell as I watched the scenery pass by. The Seine River looked beautiful as the cold October sun shone down on it, creating a sparkling effect.

Then the river disappeared and we turned to a gravel road surrounded by small crab apple trees on both sides. We turned into the parking lot and got out of the car. All around us was sloping green grass stretching out for hundreds of yards. In the middle of it all was the Eiffel Tower itself, fringed at both sides with giant oaks. Connor got the camera out again and took a couple of snapshots.

"Amazing," he commented.

Alright... Now to get rid of them...

"Uh, Connor? Kevin?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"How's about you two... go ahead and see the Notre Dame, huh? Get some good pictures? Sound good?"

They looked suspicious. "You're not... trying to ditch us, hmm?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, yes we are," I grinned.

"Fine by me," Connor said shrugging and looking at Kevin.

Aww... He wants some alone time with him.

"Sure," Kevin said. "-But, hold on for a minute. I need to talk to Penn."

As we walked back to a private corner, we could hear Connor warn Nick, "Don't let anything happen to my little sister. Or I'll kick your ass."

Ooh. Intimidating.

Kevin raised an eyebrow. "Anyway... There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Shoot."

"Um... you know Nick has an eating problem...Triggered by his Diabetes."

"Yeah."

"I want you to... Make sure that he eats something today."

"Uh... Okay?"

"Penny, I'm serious." He put his both of his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye through his shades. "The thing is, I'm worried about him, but I don't want to press the issue on him. And... This sounds weird but... I think... You hold an influence over how much he eats."

I nodded. Yes, that sounded very weird. But I guess it was true.

"So... Make sure he eats. I'm trusting you."

"Will do, Kevin." Then I admitted. "I'm worried about him too."

"Okay," he said, and relaxed the grip on my shoulders. "Well, uh, have fun you two... Whatever you're doing. Don't get lost."

I turned to leave. Kevin cocked his head to the side. "You're a caring girlfriend, aren't you?" he commented. "Especially for someone who rates us 3 out of 10."

I grinned. "STFU, Kevin."

"Did you just speak in chat speak? You prep."

"OMG! Do not call me a prep!" I whined in my best impression. I almost tripped over myself laughing. Kevin shook his head and laughed.

"Yo, Connor!" Kevin called out. "I'm ready to go!"

Nick carried the picnic basket, two blankets, and a guitar case. I ran over to volunteer to carry the blankets; I could see how he struggled to hold all of it.

"Thanks."

"No prob."

I walked over to Connor and nudged him playfully. "Good luck."

He blushed. "With... What?"

"With turning Kevin on with your sexy gayness." He laughed and covered his face with his hands, embarrassed.

I walked back to Nick, and together we headed off to sit somewhere in the soft grass.

"What did Kevin have to say to you?" he asked.

"Uh... Nothing. Just the grossest, most embarrassing sex talk warning thing EVER."

"I'm sorry." And the both of us burst out laughing.

Nick didn't have to know the truth. It was just a little white lie... Completely nothing compared to the lie that I regrettably told him, once upon a time...
♠ ♠ ♠
I... don't really like this chapter like I thought I would >.<
I missed school D: so I'm taking the time to update on all of my stories. Man, it's so weird checking the time and saying, "Right now I would've been in Integrated." XP
And yet again I have a continual of this chapter DDD:

Comments?
PS: TEN SUBSCRIBERS UNTIL I GET ANOTHER STAR!!! !:)
subscribe until your fingers bleed :D
lol, weird.