Status: Hiatus. I'm so busy :/

"Love is Like A Glass Door..."

Bitten By the Lovebug

D'ya wanna go to the seaside?
I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go.
I fell in love at the seaside.
I handle my charm with time and slight of hand...


A serenade. A girl's dream come true. I asked Nick if he knew how to play 'Seaside' by The Kooks on his guitar. It turned out to be the most sure-fire way to melting my heart.

The two of us were enjoying a picnic some several yards behind the Eiffel tower, in a field with straw-colored grass. It was like in the black and white movies, the kind of romantic picnic I had always wanted to have. Crunching on a Lays chip, I watched him with wistful eyes as he kept singing.

I have just one thing to say: Nick Jonas is the most perfect human being I've ever met.

But I fell in love on the seaside,
On the seaside...
On the... seaside...


He gave me a smile that made me happy to be alive. I was just head-over-heels for him, and damn, it all happened so fast...

It had rained the other day in this area, and a fog had gripped the city tight and ceased to let up until last night. Today it was humid, and the sky was dark and cloudy, signaling for another rain shower. But it felt nice so far.

Nick laid onto his back, put aside his guitar and invited me over. Wrapping the small, woolen blanket around my shoulders, I crawled next to him and curled into his side, feeling automatically warmed. I rested my head on his chest and was lulled by the sound of his heartbeat. I felt him wrap his arms around my bare stomach, tickling me slightly.

"I can't keep my hands off of you," he murmured into my hair.

"That's fine," I joked, "just keep them where I can see them."

"Hmm... I'll try," he said wryly.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Then I had an idea. "It only seems fair that since you get to touch me, I should be able to touch you," I said, absentmindedly twirling a lock of his curly hair.

He raised an eyebrow. "Miss Penelope Sutherland! Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

"I dunno." I smirked. "Find out and tell me." And on that note, I invited myself up his shirt.

Nick stiffened. "Penny..." he protested.

"Hmm? What was that? You've got to speak up, babe," I teased as I explored his torso. I grinned when I skipped ahead to his nipples and an irrepressible moan escaped between his lips.

It set the hairs on the back of my neck on ends.

I rolled on top of him, kissing him hard on the mouth before he could say anything. And yes, I must have a sudden case of horniness because Penny don't do that. "You are one perverted girl," Nick joked in a muffled voice.

"Yeah, well, I'm also your girlfriend."

My hands got to his ribcage. Then I got scared as hell when I realized that I could feel his ribs. I remembered my promise to Kevin before he and Connor left for the Notre Dame. I stopped and straightened up and sat on his stomach, then thought better of it and sat on the ground.

Nick looked dazed. He blinked. "What's wrong, Penn?"

"Nick, you've got to put on some weight," I said, concern lacing my words.

"Oh, is that it? You're looking at me like I've got a deathwish."

"I'm worried about you," I told him.

He sat up and took my hand. "Don't be," he said gently. I must've not looked convinced, because then he said, "Look; if that's the problem, I swear, I'll clean out my fridge when we get back to the house."

"You promise?"

He chuckled. "I promise."

"And if we ever go out to dinner we'll go to an all-you-can-eat buffet. Go crazy."

"Okay. You'll never complain that I'm a pig?"

"Dude. I'd be thrilled."

"This conversation is getting very weird."

I pulled him into a hug, relieved that it was over. "Thank you," I said, burying my face into his neck, surprising myself at how relieved I sounded. He patted my back.

"Oh, I almost forgot." I reluctantly let him withdraw from my hug. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a black velvety box.

"Nick," I groaned in dismay, "I thought we agreed on no going-away presents."

"Yes, we did. But this is special." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Wait," he said, "I want to do this right. Stand up." I got to my feet. Nick got on one knee. I blushed. "Well, uh, I didn't have any special speech planned. All I have to say is I'm glad I met you and you better call me the minute you land." And he opened the box.

The ring was silver, with two hearts intertwined, each with a diamond center. "Read the inside," he said. On the inner ring, I could make out the tiny letters engraved in. N&P. A faint smile crossed my face. He slipped it onto my finger.

"Nick," I said, looking up at him once he stood up. "This is beautiful." I turned my finger over in disbelief. It was real. "How much did this cost you?"

"You never tell the person you got the gift for how much it was," he said with a wink. "It's actually a promise ring."

"I'm sure as hell gonna get you one, then, just as soon as I find the perfect one."

"You don't have to."

"I want to," I said softly. Nick pulled me closer and kissed me on the neck. Then again. And again. Then he turned his head slightly and gently nipped me.

"Nick, what are you doing back there?" I asked, surprised.

"You got to violate me, I leave my mark. You can tell everyone that Nick Jonas was there."

I giggled. "Well, it's only fair that-

"Nooo, Penn, you dirty, dirty girl." I laughed. Then I pulled a fast one and tackled him.

"TICKLE FIGHT!!" I squealed as we hit the ground. Hell hath no mercilessness like my fingers.

"No! No! - He giggled in that adorable way of his, "Have mercyyyyyy!"

I gave in and rolled onto the grass, still in fits of laughter.

"I'm glad I met you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
*It's gettin' hot in here! (so hot!)

Sorry ladies (and gentleman?) no sex here.

Well... not yet... <<

Is this story even pg 13 anymore? I'll have to change the rating :tehe: And maybe Penn should be 14 now. Otherwise, she's one bad thirteen year old XD

Sorry about the three months of no update. The internet got disconnected here for 2 months. And for the past few months I've been working on my new story, and gutting my other story. And I've gutted a couple of chapters in this story too. I'd recommend checking out the Kevin/Connor chapters (ch. 12 and ch. 18) because they're so much better now, and alot sweeter :)